• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funny Pics of World Cup 2010

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

puyol-gi_1672129i.jpg

Hair-Raising: Carlos Puyol and Oscar Cardoso battle for the ball

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match2afp_1674030i.jpg

Helping hand: Uruguay supporters pay homage to Luis Suarez, who's goal-line handball took them to the semi-finals

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match11reuters_1674075i.jpg

Kick in the teeth: Holland's Demy de Zeeuw is kicked in the face by Uruguay's Martin Caceres

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match23getty_1674121i.jpg

Holland's Arjen Robben celebrates in the tunnel after his side beat Uruguay to reach the World Cup final

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alonsopodolski_reu_1674796i.jpg

Lukas Podolski appears to have super ball control with his head, much to the amazement of Xabi Alonso

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

corner_reuters_1674785i.jpg

Safety first: a fiercely contested corner is punched away by Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

busquetspodolski_a_1674778i.jpg

Both Sergio Busquets and Lucas Podolski don't appear too keen on fighting for the ball.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

06.jpg

A supporter of Ghana reacts in the stands of Soccer City stadium after the 2010 Football World Cup between
Uruguay and Ghana in Soweto, outside Johannesburg.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guy in BMW fails during German Soccer celebrations

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0ae_1278798052"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0ae_1278798052" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

:biggrin:

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

robben-reuters_1676982i.jpg

Warm welcome: Arjen Robben feels the full force of a Carlos Puyol challenge in the first half...

iniesta-ai_1676998i.jpg

Playing dirty: Mark van Bommel introduces himself to Andres Iniesta

dejong2-gi_1676990i.jpg

Karate kid: Nigel de Jong takes no prisoners as he goes feet first for a ball with Xabi Alonso...

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dejong-ap_1676977i.jpg

...and the tackle looks no better from this angle

pedro-ap_1676994i.jpg

Touché: Pedro Rodriguez gives de Jong a dose of his own medicine

robben-rugby-reute_1677001i.jpg

Getting physical: Carlos Puyol attempts to wrestle Arjen Robben to the floor

iniesta-wes-ai_1677004i.jpg

Kung-fu: Andres Iniesta adopts a novel technique when trying to dispossess Wesley Sneijder

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bitbetweentheirtee_1676880i.jpg

Hungry for success: a Spanish fan certainly has the bit, or in this case ball, between his teeth.

<table class="image" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td>
devil_1676884i.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Devil in the details: one Spanish fan has made an extra special effort for this match.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

octopusforsale_1676858i.jpg

Fish food: Spanish and Dutch fans pose with an advert for selling Paul the psychic octopus to cook in a paella.
By the end of the evening only one team will be holding the advert.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pope_1676890i.jpg

Divine support: a Dutch fan dressed as the Pope ahead of the match.

hilarious_1676924i.jpg

One true love: a Spanish fan and his son show how much they love their team.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

puyol_1676981i.jpg

Like a leaping salmon: Carles Puyol, left, jumps above John Heitinga and gets a header in on goal.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11.jpg

Netherlands' defender John Heitinga (right) vies with Spain's defender Carles Puyol during the 2010 FIFA football World Cup final
between the Netherlands and Spain. --PHOTO: AFP

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

16.jpg

Netherlands' Nigel de Jong, Robin van Persie (9), Dirk Kuyt (7) and Mark van Bommel (6) block a free kick taken by Spain's Xavi (front left)
as Wesley Sneijder watches (rear left) during their 2010 World Cup final soccer match. --PHOTO: REUTERS

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="853" height="505">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o9WOtUL90xM&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></object>

Casillas kissing his reporter girlfriend