• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funny Pics of World Cup 2010

S

Sakon Shima

eljikawashima_reut_1657555i.jpg

Japan goalkeeper Elji Kawashima's expression of shock could derive from two things - his surprise that Cameroon have had a shot at goal,
or the fact that saving it was a lot easier than Robert Green made it look.

15xv9t2.gif

S

Sakon Shima

yuichikomanoeric_r_1657517i.jpg

Japan is well-known for their love of professional wrestling, and Yuichi Komano expresses this by slamming Eric Choupo-Moting to the ground.

S

Sakon Shima

hondawebo_gettyima_1657595i.jpg

Not content with a goal, Keisuke Honda (r) now wants Pierro Webo's shirt.

S

Sakon Shima

marcustanaka_afp_1657571i.jpg

Don't try it at home: Marcus Tulio Tanaka completely disregards the age-old advice of not shutting your eyes when heading a ball.

S

Sakon Shima

portugal16_1658433i.jpg

He's behind you: Ivory Coast captain Kolo Toure powers of deception work a treat as he leaves two Portugal players scratching their heads

S

Sakon Shima

portugal17_1658430i.jpg

Salmon Kalou: like a fish out of water Saloman Kalou throws his head at the ball

S

Sakon Shima

safrica23_1655954i.jpg

Efrain Huarez baffles the South Africa defence by defying the laws of gravity

S

Sakon Shima

france8_1656130i.jpg

Diego Godin of Uruguay flies into a challenge ahead of Nicolas Anelka

S

Sakon Shima

argentina13_1656403i.jpg

Not content with outwitting Nigeria's Peter Odemwinge, Lionel Messi decides to carry his opponent in tow

S

Sakon Shima

australia12_1656872i.jpg

Germany's Arne Friedrich takes a free ride on the back of Tim Cahill much to the displeasure of the Australian

S

Sakon Shima

holland10_1657321i.jpg

Copy cat: Denmark's Simon Poulsen and Dirk Kuyt of Holland take uniform action

S

Sakon Shima

smurf_gettyimages_1657495i.jpg

Terrifying: a couple of smurfs reveal themselves to be Japan fans ahead of their World Cup opener with Cameroon.

S

Sakon Shima

hondaetto_reuters_1657522i.jpg

A loving embrace is shared by Keisuke Honda (l) and Samuel Eto'o, with the latter slightly envious of Honda's golden locks.

S

Sakon Shima

portugal20_1658466i.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo is forced to take evasive action to avoid a strong challenge from Yaya Toure

Y

Yoshitsune Minamoto

england18_1656518i.jpg

John Terry willingly puts his head in a precarious position under a high challenge from Jozy Altidore

Y

Yoshitsune Minamoto

brazil12_1658626i.jpg

Guess who: Luis Fabiano remained a hidden force throughout the first half

Y

Yoshitsune Minamoto

brazil6_1658619i.jpg

Divine intervention: Robinho makes a plea to a higher power as Brazil are frustrated early on by a resilient North Korean side

Y

Yuan Shao

bonganikhumalo_afp_1659623i.jpg

Striker Luis Suarez (l), who isn't growing a white moustache but has had treatment for a cut lip,
goes down in the penalty box after a tackle by Bongani Khumalo.

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kickingaction_1660124i.jpg

Argentina's Jonas Guttierez, left, put his head in where it hurts to compete for the ball with Yeom Ki-Hun.