• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Funny Pics of World Cup 2010

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

japan20_1665928i.jpg

Helpless bystanders: The Denmark wall can only watch as Yasuhito Endo's free kick finds the bottom corner

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

arthurbokahongyong_1666631i.jpg

Shall we dance?: Arthur Boka grabs a handful of Hong-Yong Jo as both fight for the ball.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ebouepaknamchol_af_1666509i.jpg

Separate ways: Emmanuel Eboue and Pak-Nam Chol have different ideas as to where the ball is going.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MATCH6AFP_1666918i.jpg

Honduras' defender Mauricio Sabillon hits Switzerland's midfielder Gelson Fernandes while kicking the ball

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

theatricsap_1667204i.jpg

Theatrics: South Korea's Lee Young-pyo, left, gets the act as if you've been shot award when competing for the ball with Uruguay's Diego Perez.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match13reuters_1668320i.jpg

Lifting the team: Dirk Kuyt celebrates with goalscorer Wesley Sneijder after he gives Holland a 2-0 lead against Slovakia

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match10afp_1669141i.jpg

Painful viewing: Japan's goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima reacts during his side's goalless draw with Paraguay

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match3epa_1669307i.jpg

Eye on the ball: Portugal's Fabio Coentrao heads the ball during the World Cup match against Spain

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match5getty_1669312i.jpg

Caught up: Spain's Fernando Torres falls under the challenge of Portugal's Bruno Alves

jw5

Loyal
The Dirk Kyut picture is damn funny. He looks like a wrestler from the WWE.

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match10itv_1671515i.jpg

Piece to camera: Holland's Wesley Sneijder celebrates to the camera after his side equalize against Brazil

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match15ap_1671554i.jpg

Flying Dutchman: Holland's Arjen Robben reacts after being tripped up by Brazil's Michel Bastos

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

match23reuters_1671606i.jpg

Embrace: Andre Ooijer celebrates with John Heitinga after the full time whistle in Port Elizabeth

Legolas

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MATCH15AP_1671965i.jpg

Building a wall: Argentina's Maximiliano Rodriguez, Gonzalo Higuain, Nicolas Burdisso and Nicolas Otamendi try to block the ball