• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking PAP to increase GST next month

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Everyone got own reasons and own beliefs and own ideas.

Opinions may differ. But last thing to do is to take SBF too seriously. Machiam WWE, we known its fake, just enjoy the matches. 555

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Johnny, can stop kpkb about Singapore lah. I have many doctor classmates doing well same as you got everything planned out, working sg system to their advantage and they DO NOT slam sg or PAP.

I mean if sg is really really so bad and horrible you will have left sg lah. Fact is it isn't too bad.

Those who kpkb should leave sg. No point NATO. Those who stay in Sg just enjoy your life lah.

You don't realize that without the current PAP policies the country may actually be much much worse?

Walk the talk. If you think sg is so bad then leave. After all the very vast majority of sinkies think it is very good that's why they stay.

It is called social licence. If you still defend why you stay in Sg then you have no social licence to complain about how bad sg is. Makes no sense.

It is like if I keep complaining why I don't like being a Catholic or Muslim or Buddhist but refuse to change religion. Then when asked why I say oh because in my religion I can still have this and that why change? But I want the religion to change to what I want it to be.

Please lah stop being so egocentric.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the typical sinkie is you. live in sg, enjoy the opportunities presented, exploit the loopholes (e.g. no capital gains tax for all your stock trades), realize the windfall from asset and estate appreciation, make good use of infrastructure and facilities like browsing the web, and use the same excellent facilities to talk shit about the cuntry. 100% sinkie. for me only 69%.

Your sinkieness ignorance is showing.

Nothing is free in Spore. I've paid all the taxes demanded of me. Served my NS. Maybe you are a foreigner or female & don't understand the sacrifice?

Internet connection is not free & I've actually paid to use it. It's not unique to Spore. Whatever I do with it is my business. In those days you had to pay by the minute to use it.

You obviously don't know the history of trading in Spore. Back in the early years the PAP did not encourage "lesser mortals" to invest in overseas markets. That is why if you wanted to use one of the foreign Brokers houses based in Spore to invest in the US it was very expensive. My stock broker told me that the brokerage houses were encouraged by MAS not to accept local clients.

Fortunately I had enough money $$$ to qualify for a foreign trading account.

Eventually I opened an account with one of the discount Brokers i.e Etrade. The cheaper rates allowed me to be more actively trade. Back then they did not have a Spore office. I had to do everything by fax & email.

If I had waited for the PAP I wouldn't have made the $$$ that I have today. A lesson I learned early is that If you want to get ahead in Spore, ignore the PAP.

The rules & regulation are designed to benefit the PAP & not Sporeans.
An example is the use of CPF to invest in unit trusts. Just ask those who took advantage of this scheme if they have made any $.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your sinkieness ignorance is showing.

Nothing is free in Spore. I've paid all the taxes demanded of me. Served my NS. Maybe you are a foreigner or female & don't understand the sacrifice?

Internet connection is not free & I've actually paid to use it. It's not unique to Spore. Whatever I do with it is my business. In those days you had to pay by the minute to use it.

You obviously don't know the history of trading in Spore. Back in the early years the PAP did not encourage "lesser mortals" to invest in overseas markets. That is why if you wanted to use one of the foreign Brokers houses based in Spore to invest in the US it was very expensive. My stock broker told me that the brokerage houses were encouraged by MAS not to accept local clients.

Fortunately I had enough money $$$ to qualify for a foreign trading account.

Eventually I opened an account with one of the discount Brokers i.e Etrade. The cheaper rates allowed me to be more actively trade. Back then they did not have a Spore office. I had to do everything by fax & email.

If I had waited for the PAP I wouldn't have made the $$$ that I have today. A lesson I learned early is that If you want to get ahead in Spore, ignore the PAP.

The rules & regulation are designed to benefit the PAP & not Sporeans.
An example is the use of CPF to invest in unit trusts. Just ask those who took advantage of this scheme if they have made any $.
you found the loopholes and loopholes are there for a reason so the more wealthy can skirt rules designed for lesser mortals. well done!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johnny, can stop kpkb about Singapore lah. I have many doctor classmates doing well same as you got everything planned out, working sg system to their advantage and they DO NOT slam sg or PAP.

I mean if sg is really really so bad and horrible you will have left sg lah. Fact is it isn't too bad.

Those who kpkb should leave sg. No point NATO. Those who stay in Sg just enjoy your life lah.

You don't realize that without the current PAP policies the country may actually be much much worse?

Walk the talk. If you think sg is so bad then leave. After all the very vast majority of sinkies think it is very good that's why they stay.

It is called social licence. If you still defend why you stay in Sg then you have no social licence to complain about how bad sg is. Makes no sense.

It is like if I keep complaining why I don't like being a Catholic or Muslim or Buddhist but refuse to change religion. Then when asked why I say oh because in my religion I can still have this and that why change? But I want the religion to change to what I want it to be.

Go and re-read the posts by eatshitndies.
He is attacking me for my decision to stay in Spore.

Basically If I were to emigrate to any 1st world I would be hit by extra taxes

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you found the loopholes and loopholes are there for a reason so the more wealthy can skirt rules designed for lesser mortals. well done!

I am simply taking advantage of the loopholes that the elites of Spore are already taking.

There are many rich foreigners doing the same.
Fact is If you have $$$ Spore is the place to be.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go and re-read the posts by eatshitndies.
He is attacking me for my decision to stay in Spore.

no. i’m not attacking you for your decision to stay in sg. sg is afterall a great and convenience place to stay. i’m ridiculing you for the audacity of your cry mother cry father claims about sg yet lan lan enjoy the convenience and comfort that sg provides YOU. it’s all about you.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

You cannot have your cake and eat it. Many of my classmates say the same about taxes.

You are giving the same reasons why migrating abroad is unattractive. Fine.

Just stop complaining about sg. For instance low taxes in sg is GOOD to you right?

You have no social licence to complain about sg if you stay in Sg.

You cannot say oh in Canada they have free healthcare (funded by high taxss) then say but I stay in Sg because if I go abroad I get hit by high taxes. You're just arguing with yourself.

Make up your mind.

As my cousin said to me all those years back you have 3 choices

1) really join politics or grassroots to make a change in sg
2) migrate
3) shut up ( he used those words it's crude but what it really means is do something about this otherwise if the reality is you have chosen after all considerations to live in Singapore then try to be positive about Singapore rather than negative)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am simply taking advantage of the loopholes that the elites of Spore are already taking.

it takes an elite to sniff out ways of an elite in sg. welcum to the higher mortal club.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Exactly. So you are no different r from the rich foreigners sinkies are so angry with.

You have $$$ and many sinkies have $$ too. The difference is these rich foreigners and rich sinkies do NOT complain or kpkb cry mother cry father about sinkieland. They happily take advantage or low taxes slave labor costs to enjoy themselves in sinkieland.

You need social licence. Trump for example if he started complaining about why people are racist they would laugh at him. He has no social licence. If LHL staryes saying why must pay CEOs and leaders so high salaries same they would laugh at him.

Seriously go reflect on this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
then enjoy your life, be positive, and stop the kpkb about how miserable life is in sg. you are one of very few lucky ones who plan and execute your financial objectives successfully. for that you have to thank the security, stability and peace in sg for all your success to be realized. no point talking shit about the cuntry that gives you the opportunities.

Singapore is miserable, a cocksucker like u is proof of that. If singapore is so good, then why are u in the Bay Area? Life in singapore must have been miserable for u to go all the way to Trump land. So, u should shut the fuck up.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the typical sinkie is you. live in sg, enjoy the opportunities presented, exploit the loopholes (e.g. no capital gains tax for all your stock trades), realize the windfall from asset and estate appreciation, make good use of infrastructure and facilities like browsing the web, and use the same excellent facilities to talk shit about the cuntry. 100% sinkie. for me only 69%.

Singapore is a miserable shit hole not because it does not have running water, electricity or infrastructure. But a fucktard like u is too stupid to know. Singapore is miserable because of the mental stress and pressure. Both of which are needlessly put on the citizen by the PAP. Everything from the new policies, to the education system, to housing cost and availability, FTs stealing jobs, etc. creates unnecessary mental stress on the citizens. Stress that many modern true democracies do not place. Fuck, even the using the free wifi at the airport requires u to biometrically scan your passport!! For fuck why? Every other airport in the world just ask u to log in and click on the waiver statement. But to use even the free wifi, the govt has to collect all the fucking data from your passport? These are the kinds of shits that makes singapore a miserable place. Get it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I don't know what shit u are spouting from your cheebye mouth. If singapore is so good, then why are u in Canada? Why aren't u with your doctor classmates in singapore living the good life? Singapore must be shitty for you to leave, right?

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't what shit u are spouting from your cheebye mouth. If singapore is so good, then why are u in Canada? Why aren't u with your doctor classmates in singapore living the good life? Singapore must be shitty for you to leave, right?

Yes . TO ME it is shit. That's why I LEFT And I have the social licence to say shit about sinkieland. I am CONSISTENT when I say sinkieland is shit and that's why I left.

Whereas you losers stay in sinkieland and slam it kpkb but when people ask why yo stay on such a shit hole you will start to say the good things about sinkieland. If it is shit like you say where the fuck you stay?

Hypocrite lah.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes . TO ME it is shit. That's why I LEFT And I have the social licence to say shit about sinkieland. I am CONSISTENT when I say sinkieland is shit and that's why I left.

Whereas you losers stay in sinkieland and slam it kpkb but when people ask why yo stay on such a shit hole you will start to say the good things about sinkieland. If it is shit like you say where the fuck you stay?

Hypocrite lah.

Good that you left sg. You are so creepy, it's like stalking the wife you left behind, constantly badmouthing her, at the same time checking her every movement, praying hard she is doing worse without you than with you, when she doesn't give shit about you anymore.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Good that you left sg. You are so creepy, it's like stalking the wife you left behind, constantly badmouthing her, at the same time checking her every movement, praying hard she is doing worse without you than with you, when she doesn't give shit about you anymore.

Yes it is isn't it? Actually not really lah. I not stalking ex wife. I just love listening to ex-wife lovers kpkb about her. There are lots of people who come to this forum who have slept with her and keep complaining what a bad fuck she is BUT.....still continue to fuck her and keep kpkb.

So I tell them, stop fucking her lah, lose her come and fall in love with my new char bor. Much better lay!

But they wont listen, keep coming here say how bad a fuck my ex wife is blah blah blah blah...

You say leh? Crazy or not? They loser or not? Cannot fuck better gals dies die must fuck my reject wife. Then when you ask them why they keep fucking her despite her being so bad they will say things like "because I can" , "because I know how to play the loopholes" "Why should I not fuck her when she is mine"

Then you say then stop kpkb lah, must be something at least good about her that makes you still want to fuck her.....then they will say "You left her because she was such a bad fuck right? so she must be a bad fuck"

Make up your mind lah. At least for me I KNOW she was a horrible fuck, so I left and am now fucking a much more beautiful and enjoyable gal!

LOSER SINKIES!!!!!

I don't badmouth my ex wife. I bad mouth the fucking losers who keep wanting to fuck her!

BTW Zeebjii that was a very very lousy ANALogy you used which allowed me to reBUTT you with X10 power. LOL!!!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is miserable, a cocksucker like u is proof of that. If singapore is so good, then why are u in the Bay Area? Life in singapore must have been miserable for u to go all the way to Trump land. So, u should shut the fuck up.
i share a room in a hdb flat in south bedok. lim kopi every morning at soy eu tua kopitiam on upper east coast road and cycle to bedok jetty everyday to smell the sea. very shiok. warm and moist air. nice breeze and wonderful life. sg is like a tropical paradise to me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is a miserable shit hole not because it does not have running water, electricity or infrastructure. But a fucktard like u is too stupid to know. Singapore is miserable because of the mental stress and pressure. Both of which are needlessly put on the citizen by the PAP. Everything from the new policies, to the education system, to housing cost and availability, FTs stealing jobs, etc. creates unnecessary mental stress on the citizens. Stress that many modern true democracies do not place. Fuck, even the using the free wifi at the airport requires u to biometrically scan your passport!! For fuck why? Every other airport in the world just ask u to log in and click on the waiver statement. But to use even the free wifi, the govt has to collect all the fucking data from your passport? These are the kinds of shits that makes singapore a miserable place. Get it?
agree with the fuckshit wi-fi at changi, but that’s not administered by loong gov but by his brother’s fucked up civil aviation authority which also manages changi airport. for sinkies must use biometric passport but for visitors from overseas must enter mobile number and wait for message text to get pin. for it to work must turn on cellular data which incurs gobs of data charges, eg. usd6.9 just to get the pin. in that case may as well use cellular data since already paid usd6.9 for a lousy pin plus 69 mb of data. if don’t turn on cellular data pin never cum. alternatively can go to info counter present passport and boarding pass to get pin, or go to a fixed desktop pc terminal (only 1 out of 6.9) and get a pin. must find pc with a sign on it. how fucking stupid this is. most paranoid, bureaucratic and controlling airport and civil aviation authority in the world, 2nd only to nk. thanks to useless and clueless younger brother lee.