• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking PAP to increase GST next month

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
555. P’Johnny, got time come pattaya relax relax lar, and forget about sinking land. Other than missing a few of my favorite sinkie hawker food, dont miss a thing in Sinking land. Umm, maybe miss the sinkie roads. Sinkie roads I mus say really sibeh tok kong, but also high road tax.

I was there before the cold weather hit Bkk/Pattaya. I'll probably visit again after the Chinese New Year holidays.

I know better than to travel during the holidays:smile:

I'll probably just make some short visits to JB or/and Batam & have some Nasi Padang food.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is that as one gets older it will be harder to do simple things like carrying groceries. Only today I saw a senior citizen having problems getting on & off the bus.

Even with things like Uber you will not have the flexibility of having your own transport.

I am concerned about this nitty gritty & not looking at emigration as an escape because I no longer have to do NS. Nor do I have to rely on Spore for my livelihood. I'm getting all my income from outside Spore.

Some people just don't get it that emigration is not always the answer. I have lived in Canada & know the pros & cons. If you rely on dividends & stocks for an income, Canada is not a good choice because of the taxes.
Old ppl drive car also got problem. If Uber cannot taxi cannot. Than its high time they go old folks home

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your not a clone, really:biggrin:

I've lived in Spore for most of my life & definitely know the cons. I've also lived & work in places like Canada so am not ignorant of what a 1st world country can offer.

Most people emigrate because of NS, reservist obligations, high cost of homes & cars, citizens concerns are ignored by the PAP,..etc

I am now retired. My condo is fully paid for. I have no NS or reservist obligations. I made sure to buy a condo that is close to amenities, so I can do without a car. I am financially secure & worth a couple of million $. I have voted opposition but you can't change Spore if everyone else supports the PAP

I use Spore as a base for my travels around this region. Spore is just a convenient place to sleep & store my Barat, barang. In Spore the taxes are much simpler e.g no capital gains tax.

If you want to move to a place like Canada you have to do it while one is younger. The taxes may be high but your family will receive the social & monetary benefits. It's too late for me to consider moving there now, but at least I was able to make my fortune in Spore.
I agree with your statement when you compare to Canada. However, it is not Canada I am referring to, I am referring to Thailand. Your shifting of goal post and excuses are about moving to Thailand.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that is your typical itinerary then you must like ladyboys:p

Are you also gay?
unlike you, i don’t go to los to play with ladyboys. my typical itinerary is lim kopi with pmo in sg. papa mama office. it’s serious business. no time for nonsense like your regular visits to gay joints. no i am not gay and not interested to meet you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've lived in Spore for most of my life & definitely know the cons. I've also lived & work in places like Canada so am not ignorant of what a 1st world country can offer.

Most people emigrate because of NS, reservist obligations, high cost of homes & cars, citizens concerns are ignored by the PAP,..etc

I am now retired. My condo is fully paid for. I have no NS or reservist obligations. I made sure to buy a condo that is close to amenities, so I can do without a car. I am financially secure & worth a couple of million $. I have voted opposition but you can't change Spore if everyone else supports the PAP

I use Spore as a base for my travels around this region. Spore is just a convenient place to sleep & store my Barat, barang. In Spore the taxes are much simpler e.g no capital gains tax.

If you want to move to a place like Canada you have to do it while one is younger. The taxes may be high but your family will receive the social & monetary benefits. It's too late for me to consider moving there now, but at least I was able to make my fortune in Spore.
aiyah. kong simi lanjiao. sgd is strong to be able to allow you to flaunt your purchasing power in the region. you must thank the pap and mas for that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The fact is that as one gets older it will be harder to do simple things like carrying groceries. Only today I saw a senior citizen having problems getting on & off the bus.

Even with things like Uber you will not have the flexibility of having your own transport.

I am concerned about this nitty gritty & not looking at emigration as an escape because I no longer have to do NS. Nor do I have to rely on Spore for my livelihood. I'm getting all my income from outside Spore.

Some people just don't get it that emigration is not always the answer. I have lived in Canada & know the pros & cons. If you rely on dividends & stocks for an income, Canada is not a good choice because of the taxes.

Nayrsg will tell u Canada is a good choice.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If your family has a successful business and is already established here, there is no point in uprooting everything and trying to recreate the same success in Australia, canada, US etc. it makes no sense to do that. U might as well stay in singapore, built on the business and expand it. With the wealth u create from it, u can live a good life in singapore, as long as u know how the game is played. Knowing how the game is played enables u to be successful in your business and also game the system. Problem is most sinkies are gong cheebye and happily go along with what the PAP tells them. Once u make the money, u can use it to create your holidays and overseas trips. By these means, u can mentally cope with the morons around u and the fucking PAP. Even owning a nice big bungalow in JB (back when there was no minimum foreign buyers amount) and leaving a nice car there, and just going over there 2 or more weekends a month to enjoy the house, eat cheap food and have a shopping trip works wonders on the psyche.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with your statement when you compare to Canada. However, it is not Canada I am referring to, I am referring to Thailand. Your shifting of goal post and excuses are about moving to Thailand.

Seriously, have you ever really thought about what it really costs to retire in LOS? :rolleyes:

Not only do you have to invest time but also $.

To get a retirement visa you have to show that you have US$25k per year. If you leave LOS you have to pay $ for a re-entry permit. You also have to make yearly visits to a police station.

Why would I want all the extra hassle? Currently I can visit LOS anytime I want. Stay in affordable hotels.

Right now I can travel anywhere I want without all the red tape. I also don't have to tie up my funds.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah. kong simi lanjiao. sgd is strong to be able to allow you to flaunt your purchasing power in the region. you must thank the pap and mas for that.

You are really pathetic. First you make fun of my lifestyle choices. Now you want to criticise my wealth. You must be one of those singkies still waiting for your CPF.

Nothing was ever handed to me by the PAP. I worked for every penny & unlike many Sporeans I did not squander it on cars and expensive haircuts.

You make fun of my frugality but it is what has allowed me to make my millions. There is no secret to my success, I have been investing for decades whatever surplus funds I had into the stock market.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, have you ever really thought about what it really costs to retire in LOS? :rolleyes:

Not only do you have to invest time but also $.

To get a retirement visa you have to show that you have US$25k per year. If you leave LOS you have to pay $ for a re-entry permit. You also have to make yearly visits to a police station.

Why would I want all the extra hassle? Currently I can visit LOS anytime I want. Stay in affordable hotels.

Right now I can travel anywhere I want without all the red tape. I also don't have to tie up my funds.
800k baht only show, not give.
Reentry is 1000 baht for single entry and i think around 3000 for multiple entry.
No need to make yearly visits to mata house. Only need to do 90 days reporting which can be done online.

What you are missing is a visit to P’Chon in Pattaya who can give you the right advice.
Although have retired since I kenna advance stage cancer but still alive and kicking.

Actually, what I meant is “alive and drinking” hehehehehe

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really pathetic. First you make fun of my lifestyle choices. Now you want to criticise my wealth. You must be one of those singkies still waiting for your CPF.

Nothing was ever handed to me by the PAP. I worked for every penny & unlike many Sporeans I did not squander it on cars and expensive haircuts.

You make fun of my frugality but it is what has allowed me to make my millions. There is no secret to my success, I have been investing for decades whatever surplus funds I had into the stock market.
purchasing power and wealth are not the same. sinkies talk shit about living and expenses in sg but when it cums to the sgd they are all smiles. they bring their mighty sgd to regional cuntries and run roughshod like ah sia kias over them. you can be “poor” in sg but in neighboring cuntries you feel rich. sinkies forget that the sgd is massaged, manipulated and managed by the mas and the pap regime. without them propping up the sgd you won’t have the opportunities to get laid in los over and over again.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
800k baht only show, not give.
Reentry is 1000 baht for single entry and i think around 3000 for multiple entry.
No need to make yearly visits to mata house. Only need to do 90 days reporting which can be done online.

What you are missing is a visit to P’Chon in Pattaya who can give you the right advice.
Although have retired since I kenna advance stage cancer but still alive and kicking.

Actually, what I meant is “alive and drinking” hehehehehe
thanks for sexposing this kpkb sinkie.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your family has a successful business and is already established here, there is no point in uprooting everything and trying to recreate the same success in Australia, canada, US etc. it makes no sense to do that. U might as well stay in singapore, built on the business and expand it. With the wealth u create from it, u can live a good life in singapore, as long as u know how the game is played. Knowing how the game is played enables u to be successful in your business and also game the system. Problem is most sinkies are gong cheebye and happily go along with what the PAP tells them. Once u make the money, u can use it to create your holidays and overseas trips. By these means, u can mentally cope with the morons around u and the fucking PAP. Even owning a nice big bungalow in JB (back when there was no minimum foreign buyers amount) and leaving a nice car there, and just going over there 2 or more weekends a month to enjoy the house, eat cheap food and have a shopping trip works wonders on the psyche.

Exactly. I'm familiar with how things are run in Spore & know how to avoid spending too much $.

In Spore my biggest expenditure is on organic eggs & veggies that I get from the supermarket. My internet connection is the cheaper one which is sufficient for my IPTV connection.

I'm probably paying more for power, water, sewage but I can afford it. Don't give much thought to local affairs because I spend most of time watching the US channels & Travelling.

I've stayed in bungalows before & know that it requires plenty of effort to maintain. So condo life is more suitable.

If you have a few trading & bank accounts, a local address is required. Fortunately in Spore the mail system still works :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
purchasing power and wealth are not the same. sinkies talk shit about living and expenses in sg but when it cums to the sgd they are all smiles. they bring their mighty sgd to regional cuntries and run roughshod like ah sia kias over them. you can be “poor” in sg but in neighboring cuntries you feel rich. sinkies forget that the sgd is massaged, manipulated and managed by the mas and the pap regime. without them propping up the sgd you won’t have the opportunities to get laid in los over and over again.

My income comes from the US & Malaysia. The only SG$ I have is in the Milo can I have at home.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My income comes from the US & Malaysia. The only SG$ I have is in the Milo can I have at home.
then enjoy your life, be positive, and stop the kpkb about how miserable life is in sg. you are one of very few lucky ones who plan and execute your financial objectives successfully. for that you have to thank the security, stability and peace in sg for all your success to be realized. no point talking shit about the cuntry that gives you the opportunities.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously you are running out of arguments & grabbing at straws to refute me. It's so, so ..singkie like

Thanks Chon for the more up to date info. I was relying on info provided by Google.
the typical sinkie is you. live in sg, enjoy the opportunities presented, exploit the loopholes (e.g. no capital gains tax for all your stock trades), realize the windfall from asset and estate appreciation, make good use of infrastructure and facilities like browsing the web, and use the same excellent facilities to talk shit about the cuntry. 100% sinkie. for me only 69%.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old ppl drive car also got problem. If Uber cannot taxi cannot. Than its high time they go old folks home

If you can't drive because of health reasons, there is always the motorcycle taxis.

I've used them in LOS & Indonesia . They are more readily available than Uber. You will find motorcycle stations at Malls.

In Indonesia it is common to have a telephone contact of taxi Drivers. Something like Uber but they are independent Drivers not affiliated with any taxi companies.

I'm sure you can do the same in LOS. I've only used a Pte car hire to get from Pattaya to the airport.

In PAP dominated Spore they have eliminated private enterprise & transport is expensive.