• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck! Company offer higher salary for FT than Local!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
screenshot_foreigner_pay_more.png

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what happen to singapore company !!?? no country will treat their locals lower then FT ...i fuckin look down on those company ....knn .krappppppppui .

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happen to singapore company !!?? no country will treat their locals lower then FT ...i fuckin look down on those company ....knn .krappppppppui .

Those are all fake Jap food joints. I wouldn't eat there anyway. But what's puzzling is, why would they pay foreigners more?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those are all fake Jap food joints. I wouldn't eat there anyway. But what's puzzling is, why would they pay foreigners more?

hahaha..bro you know jap product well ....those jap food selling in singapore ( especially japanese buffet ) taste like shit ...i rather eat from my dry mee pok stall near my parents house coffeeshop .

bro...maybe those company fake the salary for FT ,so that they could give them working visa ..i know alot of company in singapore do that ... ( all my friends company do that ) .

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yoshinoya serve really shitty food. They have to pay me before i will consider eating there

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha..bro you know jap product well ....those jap food selling in singapore ( especially japanese buffet ) taste like shit ...i rather eat from my dry mee pok stall near my parents house coffeeshop .

bro...maybe those company fake the salary for FT ,so that they could give them working visa ..i know alot of company in singapore do that ... ( all my friends company do that ) .

not maybe lah..already confirm..a lot of company in singapore do that..my fren in MOM told me tat..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yoshinoya serve really shitty food. They have to pay me before i will consider eating there

you should try yoshinoya outlets in japan ...taste good somemore free iced water and hot green tea :smile: any franchise product reach the hands of singaporean businessman will turn fucked ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not maybe lah..already confirm..a lot of company in singapore do that..my fren in MOM told me tat..

thats very sad ...i believed the goverment knew that ..they are keeping their eyes close so that they could help those company indirectly to bring in more FT .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any franchise product reach the hands of singaporean businessman will turn fucked ...

The franchise is owned by Wing Tai. The standard has really dropped:( Same, same with all the other franchise biznesses e.g. MacD, KFC,, etc.

In Spore, the PAP rental, utility, transport,..... increases have literally taken food from Sporeans.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That salary differential isn't fair at all. Foreigners should be offered twice the hourly rate of locals as they're more than twice as productive.

If the rate for Singaporeans is $6.40, the rate for FTs should therefore be $12.80 at least.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The franchise is owned by Wing Tai. The standard has really dropped:( Same, same with all the other franchise biznesses e.g. MacD, KFC,, etc.

In Spore, the PAP rental, utility, transport,..... increases have literally taken food from Sporeans.

bro...the overhead for business in japan are not cheap as well ...but we can increase the price of the products because japanese comsumers can afford to pay cause we have min wages .....everything are increasing in singapore except the wages of singaporean ....it does not balance things up ...if these goes on for another 10years ( in the long run ) ...most company in singapore will close shops ..because ppl cant afford to spend money . the key words is balance .

ps: most company boss in singapore dont support min wages ....in the end they are the one will suffer ....business is like a cycle ...

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
That salary differential isn't fair at all. Foreigners should be offered twice the hourly rate of locals as they're more than twice as productive.

Because they spend all their time surfing this forum or the other sex forum? :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dG6-m90Wyos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

O cheaper o better o faster

lalalalalaaaa

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG Japanese food = Lousy
Buffet = low quality food
Japanese buffet in SG = Lousy low qulaity food

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

My wife used to buy real Jap foodstuff at Daimaru Junction 8 to cook at home. Even those taste better those at fake Jap joints charging twice or more the price. Daimaru was gone and now it's NTUC FairPrice at Junction 8. They still upkeep some of the Jap food section but the selection available has been much reduced since.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think if u add in the 15% employer cpf contribution for locals, locals get more by 36 virtual cents

Good observation. Therein lies the myth and lie of so-called employer contribution to employee CPF. It's all the employee's money. If CPF requires employer to "contribute" 20%, employer would take 20% off the employee's salary to "contribute." Common business sense actually, just like if GST is 10%, businesses pass on the costs to customers.