• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland...

He tried to escape after an accident.
enuff said
how to escape? stupid fuck ah neh .......unless the car was stolen and cannot trace to him.
Hit and run refers to hit liao drive off.......

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland...

Nah.. give him a National Day Award.

XXX commends on the FT for diffusing a very tense situation by attempt to move away from the scene of contention.

jw5

Loyal

A few stupid peasants got in the way of this Foreign Talent and 3 of them was injured while a 64 year old lady with no economic value to Singapore's economic growth was killed. The driver of the car from what I heard is a brilliant Engineer from Sri Lanka and if he is pissed by this accident, he may leave our shores and our economy will suffer.The FT should be counselled and the matter put to rest.

You may think you are having fun posting this, but you are a motherfucking piece of shit.
Your parents need to be slapped for raising you like this.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The government has issued a warning to all your fucktards that engaged constantly in Foreign Talent bashing fuelled by jealousy and envy! This is another example of unjustified FT bashing.

Let's be rational and look at this accident objectively.
A few stupid peasants got in the way of this Foreign Talent and 3 of them was injured while a 64 year old lady with no economic value to Singapore's economic growth was killed. The driver of the car from what I heard is a brilliant Engineer from Sri Lanka and if he is pissed by this accident, he may leave our shores and our economy will suffer.The FT should be counselled and the matter put to rest.

And the good news is there will be an available spot for Singapore to take on a Foreign Talent to take the place of the old lady who is economically useless.

Words wisely spoken.

After all it is clear this came about from the collective wishes of Singkies.

Who voted and voted knowing well what their voting will bring.

That Singapore will be taken from us to be a land for the MIWs and FTs

Singkies deserved whatever they get.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Master's priceless pet killed one of his unproductive slave by accident..................so:confused:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All you retarded gay dogs listen up! My idol clinton666 is well trained in jiu jutsu and muay thai. I bet nobody here dares to challenge him to a 1 on 1 fight even if i reveal where he is staying!

Vote For PAP! Long Live Lee Kuan Yew! Lee Kuan Yew, founding father of Singapore, single-handedly transform Singapore from a dirt poor Third World fishing village into a rich First World country.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. now, some self-proclaimed dog to its master dog.
3. good on you!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's how they did it back home:o Otherwise he would have been beaten into a plup. But in sinkieland, sinkies are indifferent. Bang ppl dead, you can still hang around and get interviewed, pictured taken by professional with full censorship service......cheers.

He tried to escape after an accident.
enuff said

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chao keling now want to apologies but the victim's family does not accept his apologies and bar him from coming to the victim's wake

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pic1.jpg

Vehicle No.: SJU940H
Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car
Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment
Vehicle Scheme: Normal
Vehicle Make: NISSAN
Vehicle Model: LATIO 1.5L AT ABS D/AIRBAG 2WD 4DR
Chassis No.: JN1BAAC11Z0021699
Engine No.: HR15119078B
Engine Capacity: 1498 cc
Maximum Laden Weight: 1415 kg
Unladen Weight: 1110 kg
Year Of Manufacture: 2009
Original Registration Date: 17 Nov 2009
Lifespan Expiry Date: -
COE Category: E - Open Category
Quota Premium: $17,905.00
COE Expiry Date: 16 Nov 2019
Road Tax Expiry Date: 16 Nov 2012
PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 16 Nov 2019
Inspection Due Date: 16 Nov 2012

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

You may think you are having fun posting this, but you are a motherfucking piece of shit.
Your parents need to be slapped for raising you like this.

Boss, you really think this clitoris666 is a PAPpie supporter? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Boss, you really think this clitoris666 is a PAPpie supporter? :biggrin:

It doesn't really matter whether he is pappy or opposition supporter.
He's a piece of shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

FT Engineer mount curb and hit granny...
impact killed her and send the rest of family to hospital with serious injuries.

No mention of nationality of driver in all our local main stream papers.

1 By saying the driver is FT. This is an expression of xenophobia?
2. By recognising difference in driving test difficulty and standard that FT use to obtain license, I'm
label as stirring up sentiment against FT?
3. Given the spate of accidents and personal experience on buses driven by drivers from different countries, I cannot say anything?

To integrate means to be silent about problems.
To be harmonious means we pretend problems don't exists.
To speak up about issues means we are putting blame?

We all know the driving test is many countries are very easy to pass and in some countries driving license can be bought so can engineering degrees. We are the ones causing trouble and disharmony for voicing this.....
It is better for us to deny there is any problem.

WHAT HAS MY COUNTRY BECOME? WHAT KIND OF LEADERS DO WE HAVE IF THEY JUST WANT TO FUDGE THE FACTS AND THE PROBLEMS TO DO WHAT THEY WANT? ARE THESE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE?

At this point I have to ask, how many must die on our streets due to this, before something is done?

They really shouldn't censored the nationality, PAP obviously trying to cover up the wrong doings of foreigner. Within few months, so many outrageous accidents committed by foreigners that we never heard before last time - pedestrian killed while crossing road, taxi snatched by foreigner and killed someone in airport, taxi driver and passenger hit by Ferrari, now even can be killed while walking on pavement. What is next?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid chinese tabloid left out the word Foreigner to describe the driver. Such absence of crucial information is to mislead the readers.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

FT Engineer mount curb and hit granny...
impact killed her and send the rest of family to hospital with serious injuries.

No mention of nationality of driver in all our local main stream papers.

1 By saying the driver is FT. This is an expression of xenophobia?
2. By recognising difference in driving test difficulty and standard that FT use to obtain license, I'm
label as stirring up sentiment against FT?
3. Given the spate of accidents and personal experience on buses driven by drivers from different countries, I cannot say anything?

To integrate means to be silent about problems.
To be harmonious means we pretend problems don't exists.
To speak up about issues means we are putting blame?

We all know the driving test is many countries are very easy to pass and in some countries driving license can be bought so can engineering degrees. We are the ones causing trouble and disharmony for voicing this.....
It is better for us to deny there is any problem.

WHAT HAS MY COUNTRY BECOME? WHAT KIND OF LEADERS DO WE HAVE IF THEY JUST WANT TO FUDGE THE FACTS AND THE PROBLEMS TO DO WHAT THEY WANT? ARE THESE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE?

At this point I have to ask, how many must die on our streets due to this, before something is done?

They really shouldn't censored the nationality, PAP obviously trying to cover up the wrong doings of foreigner. Within few months, so many outrageous accidents committed by foreigners that we never heard before last time - pedestrian killed while crossing road, taxi snatched by foreigner and killed someone in airport, taxi driver and passenger hit by Ferrari, now even can be killed while walking on pavement. What is next?

This is supposed to be my country and yet more than a dozen of my cycling friends and I have to give up cycling on our roads because of the number of fatalities involving foreign drivers and cyclists.

All foreigners fuck off back to where you belong!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It doesn't really matter whether he is pappy or opposition supporter.
He's a piece of shit.

ha ha ha!

I just think you

wuxi pu
siao ee bai pu

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Master's priceless pet killed one of his unproductive slave by accident..................so:confused:

These peasants must be flogged for illegal obstruction of vehicles and xenophobic hate crimes against the Foreign Talent.

jw5

Loyal

These peasants must be flogged for illegal obstruction of vehicles and xenophobic hate crimes against the Foreign Talent.

One day, it might not be tomorrow or next week, the victim might be you or your family member.
Long after you have left this forum and have forgotten what you said and enjoying your family life, it might happen to you.
You are now very happy typing all this shit, while that family is grieving over their senseless loss.
You are a fucking son of a bitch, whose parents deserve to be slapped for raising you like this.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wait for the day when a "victim" (as opposed to a perpetrator) is a member of singapore "high society"

wow then you will see how fast justice moves