• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland...

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/need-put-up-p-plate-3128196.html

Found this link, FT asking about the necessity of putting P-Plate after conversion. They are not informed whether there's a need to display P-Plate after conversion? :rolleyes:

Even if you have the P-plates it wouldn't have prevented the accidents like the Ferrari & the current case. In both cases the victims would not be able to avoid being victims. How do you avoid a Ferrari trying to beat a red light or how can pedestrians be expected to avoid a car which has jumped the curb.:confused:

Everyone should be worried because you never know if you are going to be run down by a cyclist or car when you are walking on the sidewalk:eek:

kt88_2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FT Ahneh engineer from Sri Lankan rammed his car into 3-gen family in Woodland...

[h=1]Granny killed in Woodlands horror crash[/h]
June 21, 2012 - 2:50am
<iframe style="border: currentColor; width: 550px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden;" src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tnp.sg%2Fcontent%2Fgranny-killed-woodlands-horror-crash&layout=standard&show_faces=show&width=550px&font=arial&height=40px&action=like&colorscheme=light&locale=en_US" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no"></iframe>
[h=2]By:[/h]Eunice Toh
David Sun

1-24495474%20-%2020_06_2012%20-%20etcrash21.jpg

TNP PHOTO: Ariffin Jamar
A car ploughed into four people -- killing one of them -- after it mounted a kerb at Woodlands Drive 14 at 5.45pm yesterday.
A witness said he saw the runaway car crash into a young boy on a bicycle, sending him flying about 2m through the air before he landed on a grass patch nearby.
A woman in her 60s died in hospital at around 8pm. The other three casualties, believed to be the woman’s daughter and grandsons, aged about seven to nine, were injured and have been warded at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.
Read the full report in The New Paper on Thursday (June 21).

Ccb ah neh, knn , kopi license , ask them to fuck off, I don understand why bring in all this trash for what.Liar n cheat.All r molester, killers n robbers,rapist some more.If. Want to hang go bang MPs .Garment sure say never mind , just a fine. I am curious what party did the family vote for , or they are also foreigners or PRs.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a winding road and the car went up the kerb right after the curve. Looks like a case of speeding and under steering.

Oh nevermind, he is an FT with a respectable occupation so he will just be slap with a $1000 fine. He was doing the right thing in avoiding the 'boy running across the road' and its just unfortunate that the family was in his way.

FT is best and FT is always right.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rather than active aggression and risk getting punished by the law (you know whose side the law leans on), passive-aggressive rebellion is a better idea.

For example, if a FT asks you for directions, lead him or her to a wrong place.

FT asks you to help him? Pretend to help, then say sorry I did my best.

Their brats making a din? Trip one of them over, make it look accidental and apologize profusely.

Tighten the screw little by little. It'll be fun.

It is no fun that your steam runs out before screw finally tightened.
Why let them torture you like that, when more and more arriving with PAP welcome mat.

Why live like second class citizen?

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

The government has issued a warning to all your fucktards that engaged constantly in Foreign Talent bashing fuelled by jealousy and envy! This is another example of unjustified FT bashing.

Let's be rational and look at this accident objectively.
A few stupid peasants got in the way of this Foreign Talent and 3 of them was injured while a 64 year old lady with no economic value to Singapore's economic growth was killed. The driver of the car from what I heard is a brilliant Engineer from Sri Lanka and if he is pissed by this accident, he may leave our shores and our economy will suffer.The FT should be counselled and the matter put to rest.

And the good news is there will be an available spot for Singapore to take on a Foreign Talent to take the place of the old lady who is economically useless.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah pu neh neh rocks !

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

The government has issued a warning to all your fucktards that engaged constantly in Foreign Talent bashing fuelled by jealousy and envy! This is another example of unjustified FT bashing.

A few stupid peasants got in the way of this Foreign Talent and 3 of them was injured while a 64 year old lady with no economic value to Singapore's economic growth was killed. The driver of the car from what I heard is a brilliant Engineer from Sri Lanka and if he is pissed by this accident, he may leave our shores and our economy will suffer.The FT should be counselled and the matter put to rest.

And the good news is there will be an available spot for Singapore to take on a Foreign Talent to take the place of the old lady who is economically useless.

You retarded gay corpse. I have submitted your name to Mandai Crematorium... be there at 10am sharp today to be burnt in hell's furnace.
MOM has already approved S-pass for a Bangla to take over your spot in Upper Serangoon.
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

are your parents legally married yet ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Posted on 21 Jun 2012 Foreign cyclists chit-chat while travelling slowly along Holland Rd

cyclists_travel_slowly_and_chitchat_at_holland_road-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Kee spotted these Caucasian cyclists at Holland Road. According to the STOMPer, they were travelling at less than 10km/hr, and they were also talking to each other while cycling.

Said the STOMPer:

"Since when do we have Bicycle Lane on a main road in Singapore?

"Is this a new COE category, for bicycles?

"Our two imported talents are having their "business talk" while taking up the whole lane.

"They were travelling at less than 10km/hr speed along Holland Road.

"A real hazard to other motorists."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

hi there

1. honest, i have one thing or two with such foreign cyclists on sheepishland roads.
2. such specimens are just silly, dangerous & stubborn.
3. roads, streets here are just not suitable for cycling.
4. there is simply no bike lane mah!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. clit, you just have no conscience or compasion!
2. pundek!

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal

FT Engineer mount curb and hit granny...
impact killed her and send the rest of family to hospital with serious injuries.

No mention of nationality of driver in all our local main stream papers.

1 By saying the driver is FT. This is an expression of xenophobia?
2. By recognising difference in driving test difficulty and standard that FT use to obtain license, I'm
label as stirring up sentiment against FT?
3. Given the spate of accidents and personal experience on buses driven by drivers from different countries, I cannot say anything?

To integrate means to be silent about problems.
To be harmonious means we pretend problems don't exists.
To speak up about issues means we are putting blame?

We all know the driving test is many countries are very easy to pass and in some countries driving license can be bought so can engineering degrees. We are the ones causing trouble and disharmony for voicing this.....
It is better for us to deny there is any problem.

WHAT HAS MY COUNTRY BECOME? WHAT KIND OF LEADERS DO WE HAVE IF THEY JUST WANT TO FUDGE THE FACTS AND THE PROBLEMS TO DO WHAT THEY WANT? ARE THESE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE?

At this point I have to ask, how many must die on our streets due to this, before something is done?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

At this point I have to ask, how many must die on our streets due to this, before something is done?

I would think the Pap will hope their FT kill off the 39.9% who voted against them in the last GE.

They can then open their legs wide to allow the more trash to come in.:biggrin:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

The driver is a young, handsome and successful businessman who was temporarily distracted. He has built up a net worth of millions of dollars which are mainly invested in SG. He has a very promising future and a child on the way. Please don't be too hard on him. Thank god for the foreigners here to save SG.

nickseth666

Alfrescian
Loyal

All you retarded gay dogs listen up! My idol clinton666 is well trained in jiu jutsu and muay thai. I bet nobody here dares to challenge him to a 1 on 1 fight even if i reveal where he is staying!

Vote For PAP! Long Live Lee Kuan Yew! Lee Kuan Yew, founding father of Singapore, single-handedly transform Singapore from a dirt poor Third World fishing village into a rich First World country.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No where is safe in sinkieland......pedestrains not crossing the road but on the pavement also can get mow down just the same.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...有人当场气得揪住司机的衣领要打他!..

..was angry and grabbed the collar of the drivers to beat him on the spot! ....​

Arrest this xenophobic hooligan!

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal

He tried to escape after an accident.
enuff said

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNB CCB Chao Ah neh should fuck back to his country