• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grandma stops grandsons from raping granddaughter, got raped as well

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

印度少女被堂哥轮奸打死 阿嬷阻止也被性侵​

• 国际
  • 发布:
    25/08/2022 20:26
  • 更新: 1小时前
收藏

示意图:iStock

印度一名16岁少女惨遭两名堂哥轮奸打死,阿嬷试图阻止孙子造孽,结果孙子竟然连她也性侵。

根据《今日印度》(India Today)报道,死者跟父亲同住在孟买(Mumbai),本月11日到叔伯位于中央邦(Madhya Pradesh)贾巴尔普尔区(Jabalpur)的住家。

两名堂哥在她到访的第三天开始轮奸她、毒打她,凌虐了她好几天。她在上周五(19日)送院,隔日伤重不治,在当地下葬。

死者的父亲向警方透露,是他的母亲告诉他,死者被两个堂哥轮奸虐打,而当她试图阻止他们,其中一个孙子竟然连她也不放过。

警方在本周二(23日)挖出死者的遗体进行调查,死者的阿嬷也接受了检查,证实她确实遭性侵。

警方立案调查之后,已经逮捕其中一名嫌犯,另外一人仍然在逃。

1661435700638.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is anti india propaganda.
Its actual motive is to make chinese women fear indian men.
But one whiff from their body scent and chinese women cannot resist

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no desire for many to rape indian women. But if in china, its totally different.
Fucking low-IQ mudds like you are only good at diverting attention away from your race's incestuous nature. Tell me, how successful have you been so far ?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats because you are not a woman.
The body aroma attract the opposite sex and repels men.
ah... sorry to say, but the women I've known have told me one of 2 things.

1. I don't smell anything
  2. Oh my god! Cannot tahan the smell. Come from far away can tell already!
So I guess it's up to your luck whether the woman has the gene that let's her smell or ignores it. That more than anything will determine your success. I guess it's kind of like durians. Those who hate durians probably cannot tahan indian b.o...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah... sorry to say, but the women I've known have told me one of 2 things.

1. I don't smell anything
  2. Oh my god! Cannot tahan the smell. Come from far away can tell already!
So I guess it's up to your luck whether the woman has the gene that let's her smell or ignores it. That more than anything will determine your success. I guess it's kind of like durians. Those who hate durians probably cannot tahan indian b.o...

I like durian, but i will give the shitskin 6 bullets for their filthy stench.