• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious From 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, we shall know if @ginfreely is TRULY Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", and this TRUTH shall set us FREE! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again:
For the third time:
For the fourth time:
For the fifth time:
For the sixth time:
For the seventh time:
For the eighth time:
For the ninth time:
For the tenth time:
For the eleventh time:
For the twelfth time:
If Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" is really not the real-life identity of you, @ginfreely, why don't you simply say something like:

"Yes, I certainly intend to continue posting nearly everyday from 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, in order to prove that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia is really NOT my real-life identity!"
:o-o:
Coward doggie dare not swear to chop off head.
Coward @ginfreely dare not add "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!
:tongue:
@musashi see my beautiful swearing again ok. If I am mdm wong - ANY and ALL mdm wong - I chop off my head.
Still not as beautiful as adding "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985/post-2868871
Dear Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", please remember to wake up early tomorrow morning!
sammyboy.com/posts/2877081
Once again, "dear" Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, please remember to wake up early tomorrow morning!
For the third time, "dear" Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, please remember to wake up early tomorrow morning!

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMG_20190421_212825.jpg

she can shaft it inside her big fat A**e.
it will surely wake her up.

LOL LOL LOL

Hoorah. !