• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious From 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, we shall know if @ginfreely is TRULY Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", and this TRUTH shall set us FREE! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again:
For the third time:
For the fourth time:
For the fifth time:
For the sixth time:
For the seventh time:
If Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" is really not the real-life identity of you, @ginfreely, why don't you simply say something like:

"Yes, I certainly intend to continue posting nearly everyday from 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, in order to prove that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia is really NOT my real-life identity!"
:o-o:
Coward doggie dare not swear to chop off head.
Coward @ginfreely dare not add "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!
:tongue:
@musashi see my beautiful swearing again ok. If I am mdm wong - ANY and ALL mdm wong - I chop off my head.
Still not as beautiful as adding "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the seventh time:

Hey you ccb Malaysian chinese doggie son whore why so shameless? Dare not swear just admit lah. You didn’t swear at all who are you to demand me to swear in this and that pattern? So self entitled bully deserves to be massacred indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you you fake virgin! Lying cunt!
You were married and your husband didn't fuck your cheebye?? Was your cheebye unfuckable because too smelly? Was your husband gay?

You fucking lying cunt, you are a whore, you are a fucking whore.
You ccb Malaysian chinese son of whore is the one always lying and whole family women all filthy cunts and accuse others to be like yourself. Why should I lie if I am not a virgin? I am what I said I am and unlike you coward liar bastard bullies my statement can withstand court medical and police scrutiny and I dare to swear. Who are you bastard thieves slanderers to make ccb judgement of me? Wait for heaven to crush you into powder knnbccb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am what I said I am and unlike you coward liar bastard bullies my statement can withstand court medical and police scrutiny and I dare to swear.

Ccb thieves steal my photos and make ccb judgement as if their ccb right and insist I am a liar but dare not even swear are all sons of filthy cunts calling me one knnbccb.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ccb Malaysian chinese son of whore is the one always lying and whole family women all filthy cunts and accuse others to be like yourself. Why should I lie if I am not a virgin? I am what I said I am and unlike you coward liar bastard bullies my statement can withstand court medical and police scrutiny and I dare to swear. Who are you bastard thieves slanderers to make ccb judgement of me? Wait for heaven to crush you into powder knnbccb.
KNN you itchy slut every day thinking of asking people to oar your big ccb KNN

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

You loose CUNT! Fuck your fake virginity, nobody is gonna to bid and fuck your old cunt.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the last viewcount update at 4.30pm, this thread's viewcount reached exactly 6,000 views! :eek: :tongue:

screenshot_2019-04-15-watched-threads-png.57005

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-15 Watched threads.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-15 Watched threads.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 574

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the eighth time:
If Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" is really not the real-life identity of you, @ginfreely, why don't you simply say something like:

"Yes, I certainly intend to continue posting nearly everyday from 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, in order to prove that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia is really NOT my real-life identity!"
:o-o:
Coward doggie dare not swear to chop off head.
Coward @ginfreely dare not add "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!
@musashi see my beautiful swearing again ok. If I am mdm wong - ANY and ALL mdm wong - I chop off my head.
Still not as beautiful as adding "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!