• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious From 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, we shall know if @ginfreely is TRULY Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", and this TRUTH shall set us FREE! hahaha

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again:
For the third time:
For the fourth time:
For the fifth time:
If Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" is really not the real-life identity of you, @ginfreely, why don't you simply say something like:

"Yes, I certainly intend to continue posting nearly everyday from 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, in order to prove that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia is really NOT my real-life identity!"
:o-o:
Coward doggie dare not swear to chop off head.
Coward @ginfreely dare not add "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!
:tongue:
@musashi see my beautiful swearing again ok. If I am mdm wong - ANY and ALL mdm wong - I chop off my head.
Still not as beautiful as adding "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN still have to bear with 1 month of nonsense from mad slut KNN
Twenty-seven more days to go!
Twenty-six more days to go!
Twenty-five more days to go!
Twenty-four more days to go!
Twenty-three more days to go!
Twenty-two more days to go!
Twenty-one more days to go!
Twenty more days to go!
Nineteen more days to go!
Eighteen more days to go!
Seventeen more days to go!
Sixteen more days to go!
Fifteen more days to go!
Fourteen more days to go!
Twelve more days to go!
Eleven more days to go!
Ten more days to go!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe 101% you are not Wong hwee ling.. However, You are even a worse monster than her when it comes to cursing..
Dear @bart12-san, many thanks to you too for gracing my humble thread!
bow-gif.40441
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the sixth time:
If Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" is really not the real-life identity of you, @ginfreely, why don't you simply say something like:

"Yes, I certainly intend to continue posting nearly everyday from 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, in order to prove that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia is really NOT my real-life identity!"
:o-o:
Coward doggie dare not swear to chop off head.
Coward @ginfreely dare not add "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!
@musashi see my beautiful swearing again ok. If I am mdm wong - ANY and ALL mdm wong - I chop off my head.
Still not as beautiful as adding "Hwee Ling Patricia" to "mdm wong"!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My opinion is that @ginfreely is not Madam Wong. But she might as well be. Because both are uncouth, vulgar, annoying as fuck and a pain in the arse for everyone.

So said you the low class uncouth vulgar criminal bully that stole my photos and insulted me slut whore mistress and posted nipple photos to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe 101% you are not Wong hwee ling.. However, You are even a worse monster than her when it comes to cursing..

You are 101% a liar when my cursing is in reaction to you ccb people with ccb mouth insulting me first whereas she insulted people slut unprovoked.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up for the nusa duta slut.
A virgin with an annulled marriage and one man in life is repeatedly called a slut by self entitled ccb Malaysian chinese and filthy Indian thieves slanderers and criminal bullies doing slut shaming to justify your ccb crimes on me. Look at how many likes you got from your fellow ccb criminal bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely stab your cheebye with a broomstick.
Whore, if you are really going to jail for a long time, can you take a photo of your cheebye spread wide and post here for us to remember you?

Another disgusting filthy ccb Malaysian chinese son of whore that is so proud to bully me and yet act poor victim of racial policies.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin with an annulled marriage and one man in life is repeatedly called a slut by self entitled ccb Malaysian chinese and filthy Indian thieves slanderers and criminal bullies doing slut shaming to justify your ccb crimes on me. Look at how many likes you got from your fellow ccb criminal bullies.

Stop lying you cunt.
You are not a virgin, you are a bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop lying you cunt.
You are not a virgin, you are a bitch.
Stop lying is you ccb Malaysian dog bastard bully. Ccb people with ccb mouth so proud and like to indulge in telling ccb lies of me ccb Malaysian son of whore should be massacred indeed.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop lying is you ccb Malaysian dog bastard bully. Ccb people with ccb mouth so proud and like to indulge in telling ccb lies of me ccb Malaysian son of whore should be massacred indeed.

Fuck you you fake virgin! Lying cunt!
You were married and your husband didn't fuck your cheebye?? Was your cheebye unfuckable because too smelly? Was your husband gay?

You fucking lying cunt, you are a whore, you are a fucking whore.