• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious From 22 April 2019 (Monday) onwards, we shall know if @ginfreely is TRULY Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", and this TRUTH shall set us FREE! hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you evil coward Cantonese dog son of chicken are always defaming me. I Virgin tell what lies? You are the ccb liar churning evil filthy lies of me turned around to accuse me liar. Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore family phua cb.
And as usual @sweetiepie Cantonese rotten liar son of chicken that accused me telling lies cannot answer my question what lies did I tell? Knnbccb how dare Cantonese bastards accuse me without even details of what lies I tell. Cantonese prostitute descendant with no morals indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual @sweetiepie Cantonese rotten liar son of chicken that accused me telling lies cannot answer my question what lies did I tell? Knnbccb how dare Cantonese bastards accuse me without even details of what lies I tell. Cantonese prostitute descendant with no morals indeed.
KNN my uncle think you same same as signora wong 辩护毫无理据,完全是一派胡言:biggrin: KNN details are you wanted to suck pilot cock until you got fired in sfc to you harass outside people and neighbours and sbf members and polis :biggrin: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20201201_090733.jpg

KNN turbine another hearing this morning 30mins later KNN

tenor.gif

@ginfreely Very Kind Lady lu fucking slut my uncle will check this website for your name to appear or wan bao KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also leeceived information about signora wong even he is a busy businessman now KNN another hearing this morning KNN still no news on Very Kind Lady in the website KNN
Screenshot_20201229-114420_Samsung Internet.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210122-070453_Samsung Internet.jpg

KNN smlj another hearing this morning KNN a piece of smelly cunt worth this ? KNN also no news of Very Kind Lady in the website yet KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've been monitoring the progress of her case? So you're in court now to take a peek at her is it?
Do you believe my uncle wrote a script to send notification whenever there is a hearing :sneaky: KNN
KNN if you noticed my uncle posted all the hearings less than 24 hours before hearings time :sneaky: KNN so it is either my uncle check the website on daily basis without fail or depend on notifications script :sneaky:

Cc @glockman the master of wise men will know :sneaky:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the snmpd aka daemon was stopped for some time therefore my uncle leeceived some delayed notifications of latest update KNN
Screenshot_20210129-104339_Samsung Internet.jpg