• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free transport in Sinkapore is possible, Ah Lim is not thinking!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wise guy who suggested free transport is not a retard.

It is Ah Lim that who is not thinking for the people.

Cut 10-billion SAF to 2 -billion SAF, you get free transport and free healthcare and free education, why not ? Dont need to raise GST !

Preparing for war so important to the monkey familee ?

Ah Lim looks very decent but talked like a hooligan, KNN!

Fengshan people should show Ah Lim the center finger !
Some more defend FTs during bad times>
Pariah Dog Lim !

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you totally.

With the rapidly aging 2.3 million citizens, we really need everything to be free !!!:eek::eek:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the moment, air is free...until oil prices rise and the government have to charge us for breathing in air (don't laugh, i can expect a pap mp to say this)

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Agree. Cut SAF budget make everyone happy. After all most of the money going to US buying aircraft, missle, spare part and maintenance waste taxpayer money.
Someone must feedback this to Idiot Lim.

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
bangkok has free public buses all the time. for us it's impossible cos we are 1ST CLASS haha. SBS and SMRT are all their guaranteed revenue making machine. Recession proof. Oil prices dropped like crazy but the fare can only goes up and stays up.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feeder buses should be free if you cannot lower the fares. They should answer to the 66.6%.

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
all i am asking is subsidised season montly transport for mrt and bus

just like in other countries... let say pay $50 for 1 month unlimited travel on bus and mrt
:(

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

With the rapidly aging 2.3 million citizens, we really need everything to be free or heavily subsidised!!!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

With the rapidly aging 2.3 million citizens, we really need everything to be free or heavily subsidised!!!

what about 4.5 million population? don't they get free tranport too?

very charm for many of them to cycle under the hot sun who risked langa with sinkies pedestrains.

i say give them free public transport too! lol...

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the aging population, they should provide some slow coach so that the aged can catch up. The bus/taxi rides would be free. airfare would be free, we all would be free to roam around the island on our free time.

Q

Qinhuang

So Raymond may be right.

Singapore Govt must be very poor, cannot have free transport, cannot have free healthcare......so must raise GST but GST is for the poor .

But howcome so much money for SAF ????

now we know the temasick and GIC are not making money for singaporeans.

but PAP town councils are making money.

so confusing, PAP people must be fighting each other .

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think he not happy to address those people at that forum ...

when he 1st started out as transport minister, quite courteous, promised the moon & the stars ... then later always had furrowed brow when appeared on tv like 'bu nai fan' ... then now ... not happy to face the public who will query him abt lousy transport service & increasing transport fares ... :mad:

jw5

Loyal
The wise guy who suggested free transport is not a retard.

It is Ah Lim that who is not thinking for the people.

Cut 10-billion SAF to 2 -billion SAF, you get free transport and free healthcare and free education, why not ? Dont need to raise GST !

Preparing for war so important to the monkey familee ?

Fengshan people should show Ah Lim the center finger !
Some more defend FTs during bad times>
Pariah Dog Lim !
What about cutting the ministers' salaries?
Don't even need to cut defense budget.