• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Accountant with 32L Boobs. Guess Who?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've got 32L boobs - cruel trolls say I look ridiculous but I don't care & I wish they were even BIGGER
www.the-sun.com

A MODEL has admitted that even though she has been mocked for her 32L boobs she wishes they were bigger.

Jazmyne Day, from Melbourne, has slammed trolls who have told her she looks ridiculous and says she is happier than ever.

Jazmyne says she doesn't care about the cruel comments

Jazmyne says she doesn't care about the cruel commentsCredit: Instagram/@jazmyneday2

She is happier than ever with her 32L boobs

She is happier than ever with her 32L boobsCredit: Instagram/@jazmyneday2

The former accountant underwent an incredible body transformation after she lost 60lb and had surgery to get her dream 32L boobs.

She now makes a whopping £22,000 a month as an OnlyFans model- with much of her success being thanks to her new breasts.

Jazyme told the Daily Star people were "brutal" and "horrible" to her after the operation.

However, she said she "didn't care" about the negative comments.

She said: "For the first time ever I was truly confident," she said.

"I worked my a** off to get my boobs. I didn't get them until I lost all the weight first, which took three years.

"I lost it very slowly to make sure it stayed off as I wanted to be healthy.

"I was super excited when I got them done."

The model said she always pictured herself with "huge boobs" and she is happy she got them done.

She added: "I'd always pictured myself with a petite body, getting lean and then having huge boobs.

"I didn't know the exact size my chest would be until I had the surgery, but I think I've just always loved huge boobs and admired other models who had them.

"I felt very repressed before I had them done and thought 'Enough was enough.

"I wanted to be happy and content and decided I didn't care what people thought anymore."

The model said her OnlyFans account has skyrocketed since having the surgery.

Jazmyne went from D-size boobs to 32L back in 2018.

And even though she realises the bust size is already big, she admits she would like to go more.

She said: "I do love them but boob greed is definitely real.

"When I first got them done, they were swollen, so as soon as they drop you miss them being bigger.

"I joke I'll get them bigger for my 30th, but I think we'll just want and see.

"I want them bigger but I know I don't need them to be.

"They're already ridiculous – I'm aware of that. A lot of people think that I'm delusional.

"I appreciate I look like a clown but I don't care."

She left her job as an accountant to become an OnlyFans model

She left her job as an accountant to become an OnlyFans modelCredit: Instagram/@jazmyneday2

Jazmyne underwent breast augmentation surgery in 2020

Jazmyne underwent breast augmentation surgery in 2020 Instagram/@jazmyneday2