• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget Starbucks Coffee

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You play mahjong with Golden Dragon you sure broke, prepare more money. He's hearing 3, 6 and 9 and on your upper wind.

Ah Ram, paiseh. I have yet to play mahjong. Never picked this up coz too time consuming. Si ki pee was my favourite until baccarrat came along.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Ram, paiseh. I have yet to play mahjong. Never picked this up coz too time consuming. Si ki pee was my favourite until baccarrat came along.

Are you kidding me? All Chinese IOs and Dets play Mahjong. See Kee Pee is a pale imitation of the real Pai Kow.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No sir! Don't understand how the game is played. And no plans to learn when you have IBC and SBO to bet.

You don't know what you're missing from real Chinese culture, man! Four winds, four seasons, four flowers, four animals, three colors, three sets from one to to nine by four tiles each. Build up the wall and fight over it. This is real Chinese culture. Patience and strategy. There's no such thing as non-Chinese who can play this game well.

Goh Yong Hong used to play in Geylang Lorong 16. Hehehe...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Usually funded by their bros who went through 'thick and thin' with them during their younger days. Quite a number of these beneficiaries abused the trust and misused the cash. So, it is not easy to look for 'mountain' these days coz many kena played out in the past. LIke voters, they are getting smarter.

Supporters usually involved in the 'phien' biz and need some muscles to show in the event it is required. If legal bizmen are financing them, they are idiots. Coz those supported expect their bosses to feed them for life. Machiam pension. Even if it means running road to another country for unnecessary responses.

yes im talking about decent looking " kao sua aka mountain ( some of those phien businessman at the same time are also doing legal biz that support those SS . i guess every min a sucker is born ...there no problem looking for supporters .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's something I am not aware of. Maybe in his younger days but surely before he became CP. One thing I do know - he was a regular regular at Kabuki. Several 'pillars' were paid through GYH and his kakis' spending. This CP lived life to the fullest unlike you-know-who.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't know what you're missing from real Chinese culture, man! Four winds, four seasons, four flowers, four animals, three colors, three sets from one to to nine by four tiles each. Build up the wall and fight over it. This is real Chinese culture. Patience and strategy. There's no such thing as non-Chinese who can play this game well.

if you like Patience and strategy game ...theres chinese chess .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's something I am not aware of. Maybe in his younger days but surely before he became CP. One thing I do know - he was a regular regular at Kabuki. Several 'pillars' were paid through GYH and his kakis' spending. This CP lived life to the fullest unlike you-know-who.

Yeah, Mahjong win or lose, he lived CP life to fullest. Always ended with a pretty girl in bed. He let us JOs enjoyed our lives too. He'd cover as far as he could whoever we fucked or beat up. That's old LKY culture which LKY allowed too, until GYH screwed the wrong girl...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's quite a big Vietnamese-American community in USA, especially California, now mostly American-born descendants of evacuees from the Vietnam War.

correction, traitors of vietnam. Sold out their country for money.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't know what real Chinese culture you are talking about? In my younger days, have seen the older generation people, play mah jong for days, during the Lunar New Year, hot towels, tea, kacangs, kua chee, bak kwa & snacks, all over the place. If this the Chinese culture you are talking about, not to forget, ashtrays filled with B&H, Rothmans of Pall Mall. Never learnt how to play mahjong, if you consider that, to be the culture.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Taiwan boss funeral in 2010 more garang so many other bosses from other countries attended:

41973.jpg

http://visboo.com/funeral-of-taiwan-mafia-boss.html

Wonder our boss LKY up the lorry they also come?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

only sinkie version has 4 animals. all other versions including original chinese version played in china, taiwan and hk have 2 sets of 4 flowers or bouquets totalling 8. the only animal is that stupid number one bird on a single bamboo. the 3 sets of colored "dragons" are green fa (fuck), red chung (cheong) and white shooting blanks. in france and portugal (yes french play mahjong too), they use macau tiles which are similar to hk tiles. why are sinkie tiles so special?