• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget Starbucks Coffee

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard those vietnamese in angmo country very garang ...is it true ?

Even their women dare to kill hounds without a blink, what do you think?

The Viet men are a good source for black market firearms if you know them.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even their women dare to kill hounds without a blink, what do you think?

The Viet men are a good source for black market firearms if you know them.

i bet they dare not kill pits .

in japan , black market firearm is control by russians and iran ppl .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard those vietnamese in angmo country very garang ...is it true ?

Not really, ethnic gangs only terrorise their own kind. In Toronto, the Tamil gangs prey on the Indian community, very famous gang called themselves Kanan-47, but outside of the indian community, they're hardly even felt. Same thing with the Vietnamese or Chinese tongs. The most sought after turf is the drug distribution netowork and in the Great Lakes Region, the biker gangs ride on top with ties to the front-line street gangs to do the street work. Organised crime keep a low profile, just collect the cash and want as little trouble as possible. Not like those 369 gangs in Sg, stab school boy over staring incidnet and claim to be "terror." The Italian mafia, their grandchildren now have law degrees and have legitimized their trades. Construction, abbatoirs, and waste collection are their main businesses now.

Cheers!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i bet they dare not kill pits .

in japan , black market firearm is control by russians and iran ppl .

In Japan, just like UK, uniformed patrol officers don't carry firearms unless there's an operation. There's no such thing as gunshops like in US too. Legally, the firearms control in Japan should be stricter than Singapore. I don't know much about Japanese black markets. Maybe you can share some insights from experience.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but i still hear they are very garang in austraila ....even ah gong in amsterdam also must give them face .

Not sure about Aussieland. Never lived there. No idea what is happening in Amsterdam. Those I know re-located many years ago. They are nearer home now!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure about Aussieland. Never lived there. No idea what is happening in Amsterdam. Those I know re-located many years ago. They are nearer home now!

The two best place to procure firearms and have a deathmatch shootout is not US, it's Holland or Belgium. I'm not sure about changes, if any, in recent Euro laws, but these two countries are the wildest frontiers. UK banned private possession of firearms and clamped down on black markets long ago. In the olden days, British shot each other for fun or out of anger in duels were very common, and legal. Now, all outlawed and clamped down.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Japan, just like UK, uniformed patrol officers don't carry firearms unless there's an operation. There's no such thing as gunshops like in US too. Legally, the firearms control in Japan should be stricter than Singapore. I don't know much about Japanese black markets. Maybe you can share some insights from experience.

hahahaha..you are right .useless japanese patrol officer just carry a long wooden pole ..like those chinese kungfu movie :wink: . because as you said , its very difficult to find criminal who possess firearm . but if you have connection you could get firearm quite easily . i used to own a .45 Caliber Pistol ( amt hardballer ) but gave it away to a friend due to some reason ..

half of shinjuku is control by iran , russian mafia together with japanese yakuza . theres chinese mafia but not alot .
ueno is control by japanese mafia and chinese mafia
my area ...ikebukuro ...have korean , japanese and chinese mafia .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes , singaporean gangster ( si tong ) used to be very active in amsterdam ...now they are quite relaxed ..focus on their business rather then turf war . some japanese mafia try to set up " company " in amsterdam but their " flag " not strong enough ...recently just come back ...defeated .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes , singaporean gangster ( si tong ) used to be very active in amsterdam ...now they are quite relaxed ..focus on their business rather then turf war . some japanese mafia try to set up " company " in amsterdam but their " flag " not strong enough ...recently just come back ...defeated .

Ah Hia in Cambodia many years liao. Doing very very well $$$.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not really, ethnic gangs only terrorise their own kind. In Toronto, the Tamil gangs prey on the Indian community, very famous gang called themselves Kanan-47, but outside of the indian community, they're hardly even felt. Same thing with the Vietnamese or Chinese tongs. The most sought after turf is the drug distribution netowork and in the Great Lakes Region, the biker gangs ride on top with ties to the front-line street gangs to do the street work. Organised crime keep a low profile, just collect the cash and want as little trouble as possible. Not like those 369 gangs in Sg, stab school boy over staring incidnet and claim to be "terror." The Italian mafia, their grandchildren now have law degrees and have legitimized their trades. Construction, abbatoirs, and waste collection are their main businesses now.

Cheers!

japanese yakuza is at the same level as italian mafia ..even japanese politician give respect to the yakuza ..because the yakuza play a very important role in japan economic and sometimes when a crime take place japanese police will also ask those yakuza for help and information :wink: .

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Cambodia, its still legal to strap a rifle on your back when riding a motorbike. The police wont blink. But they also wont hesitate blow your brains all over the grounds if something goes wrong. I never been there before. But thats what my friend been there before told me.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not aware of that but there are several senior SS/triad chaps in S'pore who continue to spot a pony tail. SGH's Suku and PKL's Suku. Both Sukus!

whahahaha..both sukus !!!! but if im not wrong ...alot of those SS in singapore are funded by decent looking businessman :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahaha..both sukus !!!! but if im not wrong ...alot of those SS in singapore are funded by decent looking businessman :wink:

Usually funded by their bros who went through 'thick and thin' with them during their younger days. Quite a number of these beneficiaries abused the trust and misused the cash. So, it is not easy to look for 'mountain' these days coz many kena played out in the past. LIke voters, they are getting smarter.

Supporters usually involved in the 'phien' biz and need some muscles to show in the event it is required. If legal bizmen are financing them, they are idiots. Coz those supported expect their bosses to feed them for life. Machiam pension. Even if it means running road to another country for unnecessary responses.