• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should embrace ah tiong chiobus if they have big tits and your wife doesn't mind. :o:biggrin:

But these chio bus cause many marital problems.

I think Singaporean wives must learn and know how to satisfy their husbands fully...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are notChinese. Probably a peranakan just likethe host here. Coming from a pure english speaking background but forced to study chinese in chinese was the root cause if why you hated chinese so much. And with your anti pap mindset, u just vent your frustration on PRC nationals

what makes you think I am not Chinese?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wild accusations. I have not seen any such thing. What I see instead are foreigners trampling on Singaporeans and taking our hospitality for granted.

Nice try attempting to pitch the issue as locals being the bad guys. Go join jah rastafah in your shared language chavenism. Or maybe you are him. Either way fuck you.

Singaporeans are very tolerant despite foreigners' bad behaviours.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, they are disliked everywhere in the region.

Even in under developed countries. When ah tiongs go to these under developed countries........and many want to go there because these are the places they think they can at least feel one level higher, whereas the rest of the developed countries, ah tiongs are disliked and they feel inferior.

But little do the tiongs knows, people in under developed countries begins to dislike ah tiongs, because the tiongs behaviour is arrogant, stingy, cheated the locals, talk loudly as if their own backyard, spit and dirty the host country, as well as rob these countries of their natural resources.

Local friends in under developed countries told me they do not give business to ah tiong operated businesses. Most tiong companies make their money from tiong workers of Chinese Govt projects in these under developed countries.

Just in a nutshell. Therefore, one can understand forumers dislike of tiong behaviour in general. Because most come from second, third and lower tier provinces.

Granted there are relatively better tiongs, but they are the very old generations.

Tiongs are getting prouder as days pass........until you get your own arse kick, screwed and stomp upon in your own country then you know.:(

HongKongers call PRCs locusts. They come, they devour and leave behind devastation. That's PRCs

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He does not know the meaning of shame.

I believe in compromise wherever possible. I would speak whatever languages the other side is comfortable as long as I am conversant and don't feel disadvantaged.

I have spoken regularly in mandarin to PRCs before and don't find it a problem.

However in general when foreigners come here they must understand English is the working language. Those in PMeT professions MUST speak English. Otherwise please go back to China.

he is young and naive

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes it's a tradeoff between pleasure and trouble. Bo Xilai understands that now. :biggrin:

why risk getting into big trouble for small pleasure? don't fiddle, fondle nor poke PRC gals. not worth it. be faithful and enjoy your wife

jw5

Loyal
But these chio bus cause many marital problems.

I think Singaporean wives must learn and know how to satisfy their husbands fully...

yeah, the first step is not to behave like spoilt princesses............................ :wink:

jw5

Loyal
why risk getting into big trouble for small pleasure? don't fiddle, fondle nor poke PRC gals. not worth it. be faithful and enjoy your wife

yeah true, not worth the trouble most of the time, better to enjoy our wives, girlfriends or ourselves.................... :o:biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah, the first step is not to behave like spoilt princesses............................ :wink:

agree. but with many families having one child or two children and being spoilt by maids, SG's chio bus have to learn to pamper and satisfy their husbands.