• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreign student with big tits sleep under the sun in NTU

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You'll see that often in overseas campuses but I'll never do that in Singapore. Our grass is full of spits and urine from those FTs. Someone also please tell her that the western part of Singapore is the lightning prone area in Singapore :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
day...the fucking sun will bbq first...KNN, i cannot even stand walking in the scorching sun, let alone go lie there and get skin cancer,

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you all notice it's always the ang mohs and only the ang mohs that do this. No matter which country it is. In the US only the ang mohs would sleep in the sun. To get sun tan cos as you know they are so white. Light skinned asians like chinese for eg don't get sunburnt that easily though, while ang mohs get sun burnt very easily.

Anyway once during one class in summer school in us the teacher who's an americanized indian decided to hold the class outside sitting on the grass! Yup grass was slightly moist too so i got my pants wet. I don't think the teacher was trying to copy the ang mohs though, i mean kelings love to sit on the ground and sleep on it too.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youi can't sit on the grass like in london or sydney.
the grass in this region are full of creepy crawlies like millipedes, centipedes, ulat bulu, all kinds of ants, worms, bugs scorpions, spiders ...............etc.
sit on the grass only at your own risk.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's quite an irony that the whites love to get themselves tanned like the Asian while the Asians especially the SPGs love to get themselves to look like whites(please refer to xiaxue for case study) :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weird things happened everynow n then ever since more n more Trash comes here. Treat it as culture exchange lor...

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually nude tanning happens from time to time in the local unis. then they kena stare so much, they put on their clothes back :(

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is the one?
Big.jpg

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
B man= Boobs man.... B cup is good for me.... But not really fancy D, E....etc

Agree B-size is best enough. Big breasts can't survive without bra. The first time I cheong Bangcock bathhouse, I picked I big breasted who looked very good with cleavage when dressed. When went into room and undressed, I regretted. D-size means drooping breasts. You can't fight gravity. So said Newton.