• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For Wine Connoisseurs onLy..

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is only one connoisseur here la.

Let me introduce you to the one and only KopiSneaK tHe Lionheart the Whine Connoisseur of SBF!!!

He is the WHINE Expert here!
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TotaLLy Agree with You ..:wink:
Pardon Me, I am stiLL buying them from Giant; up to this point of time..:o

for me...i always believe price n quality of wine is not 100% correlated. i have tasted reaonably priced wines and find them to be good.
of course i havent tried Lafite and couldn't say its good or not...

its reallt personal...and shld remain that way...like this you can enjoy...wines are to be enjoyed ...dont need to care if other ppl like the label you are drinking.

for ex i have tried Yellow Tail and i liked them...but their price has gone up a few notches over these years.

then again, there are labels that i won't touch...eg: Jacobs Creek...LOL

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me...i always believe price n quality of wine is not 100% correlated. i have tasted reaonably priced wines and find them to be good.

its reallt personal...and shld remain that way...like this you can enjoy...wines are to be enjoyed ...dont need to care if other ppl like the label you are drinking.

for ex i have tried Yellow Tail and i liked them...but their price has gone up a few notches over these years.

Totally agreed with your points. Many years back my boss treat me a bottle of Italian wine that cost 300 plus dollars taste like crap, and I brought along a bottle of wolfblass Cabernet Sauvignon back then only cost 20 dollars. Taste so much better then that bottle of Italian wine.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kanina; wouLd you BeLieVe i am having a $22 BottLe of YeLLow TaiL Shiraz , whiLst i am typing this text ..
wow; such coincidence ! ...:smile:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly for white I used to go for Californian winery but these days I tend to go for Australian.

I do like white from Australia, it has much more fruity taste. For red, I prefer France wine that have little more Oak and nice to go along with cheese and crackers

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agreed with your points. Many years back my boss treat me a bottle of Italian wine that cost 300 plus dollars taste like crap, and I brought along a bottle of wolfblass Cabernet Sauvignon back then only cost 20 dollars. Taste so much better then that bottle of Italian wine.

speaking about italian wines..this is an excellent drink

nippozano...n its evil twin

Hero_8007425000181.jpg

frescobaldi-mormoreto-toscana-igt__10458.1373836795.1280.1280.jpg

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do like white from Australia, it has much more fruity taste. For red, I prefer France wine that have little more Oak and nice to go along with cheese and crackers

Yeah true about Australian wine but for French wine unless you really knows the winery well enough otherwise I find it risky because some of the wineries are so unfamiliar.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah true about Australian wine but for French wine unless you really knows the winery well enough otherwise I find it risky because some of the wineries are so unfamiliar.

funnily its me who find there are too many Australian wines...of unknown quality

french wines too...and french is an ailen language

Last edited:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
funnily its me who find there are too many Australian wines...of unknown quality

french wines too...and french is an ailen language

If you come across a Western Australia winery name Lamont, PLEASE buy their wine. Their RED are very very nice! And the Riesling too.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kanina, taLking about French wines; i wouLd say they the most Over-hyped wines in this WorLd !..:cool:
WhiLe for a NormaL $30 BottLe of wine from the New WorLd Age; but sadLy, One have to spent cLose to $100 for a simiLiar tasting BLend of French ! :(
Worse is; many of them Have to be 'Aired' ... :eek:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanina, taLking about French wines; i wouLd say they the most Over-hyped wines in this WorLd !..:cool:
WhiLe for a NormaL $30 BottLe of wine from the New WorLd Age; but sadLy, One have to spent cLose to $100 for a simiLiar tasting BLend of French ! :(
Worse is; many of them Have to be 'Aired' ... :eek:

Friend not all French wine are that expensive, go look for Cote du Rhone wine very drinkable and affordable. And for New Wine World by far Australian and New Zealand are pretty good in our region, just that when all these wines comes into Singapore they are over priced.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I WANT TO POLITICISIZE THIS THREAD.
I DEMAND TO POLITICISIZE THIS THREAD.

What ever the wine, whatever the color, whatever the year, if that is used to yumseng that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY becoming a corpse, that will be a good wine.
Bubbly, beer or XO and brandy will be good to yumseng to that fucking of LKY by the demons and ghouls waiting for him

EVEN SOURSOP JUICE CAN BE USED TO YUMSENG TO THE LKY CORPSE