• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat For the class 2b

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle gan sala thinking higher cc = higher price :roflmao: KNN aprilia is costlee hence my uncle will buy gpx black grey KNN
BTW do you know why Google bike price always ah neh currency?

I'm also very tulan with Ah Neh writing reviews and hoarding the YouTube channels too. The AMDK don't review small bikes, only big bikes. If you use Chinese characters to search, you will find China and Taiwan reviews. If you use English, you end up with Ah Neh and Pinoy reviews.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle gan sala thinking higher cc = higher price :roflmao: KNN aprilia is costlee hence my uncle will buy gpx black grey KNN
BTW do you know why Google bike price always ah neh currency?

Your uncle has a new color option:

1654055279305.png