• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat For the class 2b

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie While the black tinted visor is good for covering up your uncle's karchng bin, but in order to look young your uncle has to be able to bend the bike like that:

View attachment 146790
Now let's talk about helmet to match the 200cc sports bike. My uncle actuallee dislike full face helmet . Imuho it look bit sillee on public road although it provide additional safety measures.

The worst kind of helmet uncle hate are those that look like ultra man eg
Screenshot_20220525-162623_Shopee SG.jpg

My uncle prefer something like this can clip up down
Screenshot_20220525-162705_Shopee SG.jpg

Last time when my uncle rode the paggio skipper he prefer this (less the full face version) while people think is should go with scrambler. My uncle think verlee sartki. True enough everywhere he rode to people will admire it :biggrin:
g2-300x249.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now let's talk about helmet to match the 200cc sports bike. My uncle actuallee dislike full face helmet . Imuho it look bit sillee on public road although it provide additional safety measures.

The worst kind of helmet uncle hate are those that look like ultra man eg
View attachment 146804

My uncle prefer something like this can clip up down
View attachment 146805

Last time when my uncle rode the paggio skipper he prefer this (less the full face version) while people think is should go with scrambler. My uncle think verlee sartki. True enough everywhere he rode to people will admire it :biggrin:
View attachment 146806
The jiam tao type is for scrambler lah.

If your uncle rides the fake Daytona, he should wear the round round type.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if the pui pui pak dor tua tua type wear jiam tao type, that one really kanasai ! :biggrin:

This one is good for your uncle:
View attachment 146812
Yes jiam tao are leeserved for the slim fit man KNN but my uncle never admire scrambler at all and find it sillee to ride on normal road. So high seat kns lor .

This helmet is good to go with sports bike flip up become 刘德华 天落有情 :thumbsup: and vroom away!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes jiam tao are leeserved for the slim fit man KNN but my uncle never admire scrambler at all and find it sillee to ride on normal road. So high seat kns lor .

This helmet is good to go with sports bike flip up become 刘德华 天落有情 :thumbsup: and vroom away!
Sorry hor ! Helmet that covers the face is only meant for people with karchng bian in order to cover the karchng bin. If your uncle has a handsome face like Andy Lau, according to the movie, no need to wear helmet one. :biggrin: :biggrin:

1653469909634.png
1653469932620.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry hor ! Helmet that covers the face is only meant for people with karchng bian in order to cover the karchng bin. If your uncle has a handsome face like Andy Lau, according to the movie, no need to wear helmet one. :biggrin: :biggrin:

View attachment 146813View attachment 146814
My uncle has filtered down to this 2 choice

Screenshot_20220523-210639_Chrome.jpg

Or
1653458185831.png

Imuho both are equallee chio but the gpx should be more ex than the aprilia so my uncle last call is the aprilia
The fairings cutting of both are verlee nice.

Andy lau one the fairing so obiang KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle has filtered down to this 2 choice

View attachment 146864
Or
View attachment 146865
Imuho both are equallee chio but the gpx should be more ex than the aprilia so my uncle last call is the aprilia
The fairings cutting of both are verlee nice.

Andy lau one the fairing so obiang KNN

How can Aprilia be cheaper than Taiwanese/Thai GPX ? GPX is the cheapest sports bike in Thailand. If you compare the prices in Malaysia your uncle will be shocked:

Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg