• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foo Mee Har sister in law solo raid whore den in Jalan Besar!!! Police impotent!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i didnt raid them lah
but these bas tards are pure gangsters who thiink they can do what they llike and that has to stop

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donch need to raid to find out...just by the name Poc Poc you know up to no good.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahaha.... i love you, very satki !

*It's too dark there add a spotlight and a fake camera. Done !

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i didnt raid them lah
but these bas tards are pure gangsters who thiink they can do what they llike and that has to stop

Please inform your nearest RC. Our neighbourhood crime prevention patrol will take action against such vices.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please inform your nearest RC. Our neighbourhood crime prevention patrol will take action against such vices.

If the authorities are of any use, she wouldn't need to do it herself.
I suggest she make some fluorescence liquid balloons to throw at the public peeing dog.
She was chasing after wrong guys twice.

It's not that fat ass among the crowd, it's also not the guy with the X tee shirt and blue jeans. The public peeing dog was wearing all black and slippers.