• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folder to handle trivia ?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You got to take a share of the blame. I got the distinct impression that some of the folders were for sale and we could bid for ownership. Thanks to forummer Jubliee I now know better. If I had known it cannot be owned, I would not have tendered for the folder on trivia. I hoping to own it outright, fully furnished.

Even the shoes I proffered you want to take ownership. Be my guest.:rolleyes:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There groups of people that wants to sabotage this forum reasons being there is a permanent group of people doing political bashing in here too. You plant fruits you get fruits, you plant shitz you get poo. So its normal ya ?

When the "bashers" post unintelligent post calling for riots & insult sinkies non stop, you lose decent people who are willing to come and read & interact and you gain lots of "sabotagers" posting retard posts to match you up.

I've seen many times Boss up the points of these so call "sabotagers" because you all zappppppedd... the hell out of them. But if Boss don't up the points all these guys will be gone and there won't be any one left to "Chat" with !

I paid not b'cos i wanna play zap game. Never zap never will. I paid b'cos of Medical discussions i've benefit from this forum so i'm grateful so i sar pork ! That's all.

Posting curses at Sinkies is very bad. You are not fighting intelligently but you promotes "Sabotagers" to post retard post like left or right hand better ? WTF !!! You think this is primary school forum ?!!! You think they're stupid right ? Nah.. they're doing this purposely to bring down the forum. Don't be like them don't go there, don't go that low.

Those who instigate people to go to the street to go on strike, to riot are not helping. ACTUALLY they are helping the Government with more reasons to control the internet. You think he's stupid enuff to think that cursing and insulting will get people to agree with him. Nah.. that's not the true intention. Think !

When people post things that Government slip up they will post the link or FACTS concerning the issue and Sinkies can read whether its truth or propaganda. But if you keep bashing Sinkies day in day out in your signature and posts .. who wants to come here ?

There are a group of people that gave up and left the country and i am not talking about those that ran away from authorities but those that gave up the fight here and migrated. This group likes to bash Sinkies calling them Losers, Ball-less and keep instigating them to fight to riot against the Government.

Didn't your parents, school and religion teach you not to fight ? Who will suffer ? Children, women & old folks will suffer more, they get killed, robbed etc and they can't fight back.

If you left the fight you have no rights to instigate other to go to war here. Boss left but he praises the Leading Party here for many things that they've done right. Which is true cos there are laws that kept changing, there are good things that have been done and there are wrong things been done too but times change policies change too. You can choose to post the the good the bad or the ugly only! But..... Hey ! i don't give 2 hoots what u wanna post but post intelligently and post FACTS !

This is the proper way to fight :

Chen Show Mao: http://www.wp.sg/2011/10/chen-show-maos-speech-debate-on-presidents-address/
I’d like to remind us that differences are not divisions. It is the intolerance of differences that will be divisive.
I may challenge government policy in parliament, but I do not by definition oppose government policy.
I submit to laws properly made because I believe they express the sovereign will of our people.
I am not the enemy of the government, I am a Singaporean and a patriot.

Sylvia also revealed that the Workers Party is still ‘not ready’ to challenge the PAP:
“While we have made progress in attracting new blood, we do not have the critical mass in terms of forming a cabinet at this point.
“You have to give credit where credit is due….I think the PAP is very proactive in macro-economic issues and finding niches to make Singapore globally relevant and competitive,” she gushed.

Workers Party Chief Low Thia Kiang had earlier proclaimed that his party will not be able to challenge the PAP for the ‘next 50 years’ or so.

So did you get the message ? They are telling us they need 人才 (Réncái) - Talents

Moral of the story ? Improve and make yourself a better man. Fight the right fight the right way. Make a proper family take care of your folks and children, educate them make them a thinker and not a trigger happy "curser".

When you've learn to think then we might have a chance that you could help us. Amen :wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screwball, I still maintain my perception of FishyPie's agenda in this forum, if you think my nonsensical posts degrades the value of this forum, Fishypie ones will be a long term, slow death kind of damages to the forum, which is irreversible.

Look at Stomp, I've witness it slowly becoming a graveyard because the admins keeps posting those hunky dory (jw5 teach me this words, lol) threads like Fishypie.

I'm not trying to pull my weight or be a hero here, I just dun want this forum to go downhill. Too bad you guys with higher education or wisdom dun see my points. It's ok, sooner you guys will realize it.

hi there

1. ak, i am with you on this.
2. aiyoh! someone wants to play god again or what!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. ak, i am with you on this.
2. aiyoh! someone wants to play god again or what!

Oh fish! In the forum, we have:

1. A guy who loves frog
2. A guy who thinks that god is his dog
3. A moderator who love girls to play with his cock
4. A taxi driver who loves to be mocked
5. And now we have someone who wants to be the god?

:eek::eek::eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the

So did you get the message ? They are telling us they need 人才 (Réncái) - Talents

Moral of the story ? Improve and make yourself a better man. Fight the right fight the right way. Make a proper family take care of your folks and children, educate them make them a thinker and not a trigger happy "curser".

When you've learn to think then we might have a chance that you could help us. Amen :wink:[/QUOTE]

You saying pap got ren cai? They are still in power in part due to 60% daft sinkies and their dictatorial hold on power.
The only way to get rid of them is to hit the reset button.....by means of a revolution

donkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Admin

I have been a reader of this forum over the years, and I have felt that the quality of the topics and postings have degraded.
It has reached a point where I only come in to check on the photos from Singaporean living in Thailand thread.

Categorizing the content by folder based on triviality is just a suggested method for improvement, but really the impetus is
to raise the standard of engagement to a 'deeper' level, whereby readers walked away having learned about something, being
made aware of events happening, and especially unjustified and biased news reporting that need rebuking.

monday

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Admin

I have been a reader of this forum over the years, and I have felt that the quality of the topics and postings have degraded.
It has reached a point where I only come in to check on the photos from Singaporean living in Thailand thread.

Categorizing the content by folder based on triviality is just a suggested method for improvement, but really the impetus is
to raise the standard of engagement to a 'deeper' level, whereby readers walked away having learned about something, being
made aware of events happening, and especially unjustified and biased news reporting that need rebuking.

monday

You can help by contributing good threads of your own.

You can also help the moderators by flagging down lame/bo liao threads and requesting them to be sent to the rubbish help. I will be doing that from now on. Hopefully the moderators will take the cue and attend to our requests if they agree with the assessment.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said again, I dun like to abuse my power and I dun want to be in charge of anything. Why dun you guys get it? Fishypie and I were ex Stomper, so I'm very sensitive with those kind of question threads, I know what he's trying to do.

When I exposed him he's from Stomp, he immediately got his nick erased there, tell me if a normal stomper can do that?

If you guys dun believe me, so be it, god bless this forum.

Tiu leh kor chao hai! Sei Hao Hai!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From today onwards, if I see a thread that should be trashed, I will post the following message in that thread itself:

*** FLAG FOR MODERATORS / ADMIN ***

This is a lame/bo liao thread.

Please send to rubbish heap.

Thank you.

*** FLAG FOR MODERATORS / ADMIN ***

Hopefully other bros here can do likewise and assist the mods in identifying threads that should be trashed rightaway.

I just did this for LTB's thread.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'll leave the decision to Sam. He is the boss. Meanwhile, please read my signature.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There groups of people that wants to sabotage this forum reasons being there is a permanent group of people doing political bashing in here too. You plant fruits you get fruits, you plant shitz you get poo. So its normal ya ?

When the "bashers" post unintelligent post calling for riots & insult sinkies non stop, you lose decent people who are willing to come and read & interact and you gain lots of "sabotagers" posting retard posts to match you up.

I've seen many times Boss up the points of these so call "sabotagers" because you all zappppppedd... the hell out of them. But if Boss don't up the points all these guys will be gone and there won't be any one left to "Chat" with !

I paid not b'cos i wanna play zap game. Never zap never will. I paid b'cos of Medical discussions i've benefit from this forum so i'm grateful so i sar pork ! That's all.

Posting curses at Sinkies is very bad. You are not fighting intelligently but you promotes "Sabotagers" to post retard post like left or right hand better ? WTF !!! You think this is primary school forum ?!!! You think they're stupid right ? Nah.. they're doing this purposely to bring down the forum. Don't be like them don't go there, don't go that low.

Those who instigate people to go to the street to go on strike, to riot are not helping. ACTUALLY they are helping the Government with more reasons to control the internet. You think he's stupid enuff to think that cursing and insulting will get people to agree with him. Nah.. that's not the true intention. Think !

When people post things that Government slip up they will post the link or FACTS concerning the issue and Sinkies can read whether its truth or propaganda. But if you keep bashing Sinkies day in day out in your signature and posts .. who wants to come here ?

There are a group of people that gave up and left the country and i am not talking about those that ran away from authorities but those that gave up the fight here and migrated. This group likes to bash Sinkies calling them Losers, Ball-less and keep instigating them to fight to riot against the Government.

Didn't your parents, school and religion teach you not to fight ? Who will suffer ? Children, women & old folks will suffer more, they get killed, robbed etc and they can't fight back.

If you left the fight you have no rights to instigate other to go to war here. Boss left but he praises the Leading Party here for many things that they've done right. Which is true cos there are laws that kept changing, there are good things that have been done and there are wrong things been done too but times change policies change too. You can choose to post the the good the bad or the ugly only! But..... Hey ! i don't give 2 hoots what u wanna post but post intelligently and post FACTS !

what u said is true. r u talking about tonychat???

what sam said also true, we can change the thread from a boliao thread by contribute positive input or take it seriously. this really need collective and mass effort from the members here.

of cos Alamaking and some of our concern also very valid. that is the motive of those who start those boliao thread and the negative effect on the forum.

we are all not newbie to forums and the modus orperandi.

some like the thread they started to attract a lot of people to post and have many replies. it's a ego boost.

some like to collect pts as a form of recognition.

some like to play war game in forum and even got army like our very own OA. :biggrin: create clones to fight war.

some like to share and very knowlegable like Ramseth the Wise and Golden Dragon.

sam also quite ok, although sometime boliao and siao. but his forum still the most liberal around due to his loose control, which is a good thing.

a lot of samsters here want this forum to be long living, vibrant and with good standards samsters to posts.

i just want those people who join this forum to understand something. this is a very liberal forum, u can air whatever view u want. but end of the day u must be able to accommodate others views, take criticism and chanllenge of your view from other samsters. this is true democracy, not you say others listen. this is not right and of cos not fun right? pls be objective when discussing issues rather than personal.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is disappointing. Alamking convinced all of us what was the right thing to do. Now we ask the mods to please help us do it. And you say you won't.

Step down then.

I'll be very busy if I have to entertain every Tom, Dick and Harry's request. It's simpler to just entertain Sam.

If you feel that I am doing a bad job, perhaps you can take over. :biggrin:

And oh yes, there is no need to start those posts asking moderators to delete any threads you deemed as rubbish. For sure I will not entertain you. I have a mind of my own.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll be very busy if I have to entertain every Tom, Dick and Harry's request. It's simpler to just entertain Sam.

If you feel that I am doing a bad job, perhaps you can take over. :biggrin:

And oh yes, there is no need to start those posts asking moderators to delete any threads you deemed as rubbish. For sure I will not entertain you. I have a mind of my own.

You have to forgive me. I thought the reason Sam appointed you as a moderator was to assist him. Apparently I was in error and I assumed you can be approached for help. Sorry for my mistake.

If you read my earlier posts, I said people here should thank mods for keeping the place tidy. That includes you. Your latest post took me by surprise. I guess I was overly presumptuous. I thought this thread was about making suggestions to improve the forum. I was guess I was again mistaken. Suggestions apparently are not welcome, and not wanted by the moderators like yourself.

If you have a mind of your own, kudos to you. The last time I checked, spammers like fishypie and the PAP IB also had minds and even agendas of their own. And by the way, I don't give a flying fuck about whether you entertain me or not. You can take your mod abilities and fuck off for all I care, and it won't matter two hoots to me.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a forum can be brought down by one or two monikers, then I say it deserves its ill fate.

I won't consider Fishypie a spammer, he doesn't disrupt discussions unlike the moniker kopiuncle.

But Fishy seems to be rehashing his STOMP threads wholesale to this forum. Are you doing that Fishy bro? :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If a forum can be brought down by one or two monikers, then I say it deserves its ill fate.

I won't consider Fishypie a spammer, he doesn't disrupt discussions unlike the moniker kopiuncle.

But Fishy seems to be rehashing his STOMP threads wholesale to this forum. Are you doing that Fishy bro? :wink:

Some other forummers like Scroobal, JW5, Muthukali were the first ones to agree with AK's views. Now I also think something should be done about threads like fishypie's.

Sam has already said he will take care of it as he sees fit, and I trust he would.

Oh by the way, do not approach other mods for help. They do not entertain views or suggestions, if you're not in their "clique". In fact, if they do not consider you a member of their "clique", they will make it very clear to you that your views are unwanted.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
. I was guess I was again mistaken. Suggestions apparently are not welcome, and not wanted by the moderators like yourself.

If you have a mind of your own, kudos to you. The last time I checked, spammers like fishypie and the PAP IB also had minds and even agendas of their own. And by the way, I don't give a flying fuck about whether you entertain me or not. You can take your mod abilities and fuck off for all I care, and it won't matter two hoots to me.

You are indeed mistaken. Or perhaps you need a new pair of glasses. Suggestions are definitely welcome but of course whether if its taken up, it has to depend on the Sam and also the moderator of the folder which unfortunately is me :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are indeed mistaken. Or perhaps you need a new pair of glasses. Suggestions are definitely welcome but of course whether if its taken up, it has to depend on the Sam and also the moderator of the folder which unfortunately is me :wink:

Ok, bro Raiders. Your message is clear and understood. So suggestions are welcome, its just that you won't take mine up as long as I'm the one who made it. No problem.

Last edited: