• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally, sinkies I can believe in

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see several of the motorcycle accident clips from "SG Road Vigilante" on Youtube. Those that are first to offer to help the knocked down motorcyclists or pedestrians are those Abangs and the despatch riders. They are the most helpful. The upper hierarchies will just simply drive by, glimpsed at the situation and probably see if there are 4D numbers to buy.
and to this day, if people talk shit about Malays for nothing, they will get an earful from me. I believe you. Disgusting behaviour.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 S'porean students in Poland mass buy groceries for Ukrainian refugees as donation​

The drive will continue for the remainder of the students' exchange in Poland.
Matthias Ang |
clock.png
March 08, 2022, 01:14 PM
poland-ukrainian-refugees-groceries.jpg

Two Singaporean students on exchange in Poland have launched a donation drive to fund the purchase of groceries for Ukrainian refugees.
According to an Instagram post put up on March 4 by Christie Cheah, she had launched the effort together with Priscilla Wee, following the arrival of more than 500 Ukrainian refugees at her university, Kozminski University in Warsaw, over Feb. 26 to 27.

Cheah added that while many students have volunteered by donating and distributing necessities, more refugees have continued to arrive.
This has prompted the university to release a list of necessities that the refugees still require.

A little bit of money goes a long way​

According to Cheah, S$1 is roughly equal to 3zł (Polish złoty).
A donation of S$10 will be enough to cover up to a week's supply of groceries for one person.
In addition, both Cheah and Wee will also take photos of the receipts of their purchases once they have finished a run.
At the time of posting, Cheah said that multiple grocery runs are necessary as they still have 80 per cent of their funds leftover, after purchasing "three trolleys full of groceries".

Screenshot-2022-03-08-at-11.57.51-AM.png
Source: Screenshot via Christie Cheah Instagram

These groceries were then delivered to some of the refugees staying at the university.
Some of the necessities include cheese, bread, baby puree, and soap.
One receipt showed that some 914zł (S$272) worth of groceries were bought.
Cheah added:

The donation drive will continue for the remainder of Cheah and Wee's time in Poland.
Members of the public who are interested in donating can reach out to either Cheah or Wee via Instagram.

https://mothership.sg/2022/03/singaporean-students-donation-ukrainian-refugees/
They cum back and join young PAP how? Still can be leaf in? :thumbsdown:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine can join NATO, but can America be trusted? This question has been haunting Putin the longest time. War, is the result of two super power eyeing Ukraine for its rich resources. Ukrainian has to maintain impartiality in order to enjoy permanent peace. Simple logic.
probably was their best option prior to this.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
They cum back and join young PAP how? Still can be leaf in? :thumbsdown:
I doubt it. However, if they join PAP then your doubts will prove correct. Until then, I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.

People say Malays are stupid and lazy, I wait until it's proven to me that they are. If people say Chinese are sneaky and calculating, I wait until it's proven to me. If people say Indians are snakes... I will wait for it to be proven... You get the idea.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is not in dispute as far as I am concerned. Now is there still a need to shell the shit out of them?
That is on him. He said surrender yesterday today nothing. Still pumping out fake news about empty hospital being bombed. Meanwhile i see the black sun on their troops during msm coverage. You go google what that is

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look who’s talking? Glockman a shameless hypocrite criminal bully that said loud loud before insulting me slut whore mistress is your entertainment. Not to mention so despicable dishonorable using clones from cottonmouth to ginmother to semaj2357 to more to spam evil filthy lies of me a slut whore while dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. I certainly despise you an evil coward hypocrite criminal bully hiding in internet rat hole forum bullying me with your Ccb liar son of whore entitlement. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb. Pui!
A word of advice. I really enjoyed your hokkien history posts. If you have other interesting contributions to share, I welcome them. Pui is just low class.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

@nightsafari

Now ah Pond flying from Loondoon
to Ukraine to investigate.

In my private jetliner.

View attachment 137236

View attachment 137237

Bacardi Coke.:::

View attachment 137238
ah pond. that doesn't look like changi you're departing from....

please bring me along on your next trip. I could use the diversion.

oso, suggest dark rum with the coke. Enhances the sweetness and body. maybe appleton's. but I've yet to find a dark rum I'm totally happy with.

anyway, if you catch up with justonesingh, I am concerned about how he's doing. He hasn't replied to my post re : his low BP.