• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

final result : Traffic Cones 1 - Cyclist 0

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at those Tour de France wannabes. :biggrin:

It would be a shame if they were riding at such a high speed along a road scattered with stones. :wink:

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best track to train for cyclist is old upper thomson road.

Now changed to single-way, just keep a look out for some monkeys.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why they need to cycle on two lanes.one down and nobody stopped to help.you die your business.others keep on cycling. The cyclist saw the cones but decided to stay close to it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dunno why they need to cycle on two lanes.one down and nobody stopped to help.you die your business.others keep on cycling. The cyclist saw the cones but decided to stay close to it.

They are the ang moh cyclist equivalent of Mat Rempits: they love to take daredevil risks on the roads.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fallen guy was trying to overtake. I suspect there were some lights which blinded his vision. All cyclists fall at some point, no big deal.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to race at all costs, then you must bear the costs ... don't blame the cones or the weather or the guy in front of you if you got hurt. Be a man... and admit you screw up. You bang the cones intentionally ... because you thought they were cool and sexy.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have nothing against cyclist who cycle on the main road-its the ones who cycle on pedestrian walkways that are a threat to our safety and yet the PAP allows them to do it.
What kind of govt allows a small minority (cyclist) to threaten the safety of the majority (pedestrians) -is it because PAP Ministers, MP's and senior civil servants drive and are therefore not at risk.
Vote the PAP out

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiak Sai! Nuisance on the road never pay road tax COE ERP hog the whole fucking road for entertainment and sport when the fucking primary purpose of roads for commuters already in harsh inadequacy and fucking unsafe and fucking expensive in fucking Pee Sai.

Better all get killed in construction sites, fell into holes & die, crushed by ABNN trucks and die. Leaving limbs and heads rolling on the roads and wrecked bikes.