• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filthy Indians and Malaysia Chinese from around the world keep hacking into my Apple and google account

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is the Richard Ong that the psychopath in Kyrgyzstan is faking to be. Not the first time I said there is a psychopath with black hands and Filipino connection harming me. Filthy Indian and pinoy connection again. Anyone outside of Philippine heard of this richard Ong case? I doubt so.

http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6a99f4.html

Richard Ong, aged 33, who was sentenced to death in August 1996 for his alleged role in a highly publicized murder case. In an interview with Amnesty International, Richard Ong claimed he was blindfolded, tortured with electric shocks and threatened with death by agents of the Presidential Anti-Crime Commission in order to force him to confess. He claims he is innocent.
KNN hoi lu siao ah KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I say @glockman has pinoy connection? And look at this Kyrgyzstan has a pinoy connection too. Seriously what harm did I do to pinoys? Say you pinoys took jobs from Singaporeans and so harm me until Kyrgyzstan. Tsk tsk tsk look at how self entitled these bastards are.
Cb Indian with pinoy connection @glockman you will be burnt alive until dead!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not Chinese, you are Chicken aka Whore
Tell ccb lies with no shame that’s ccb Malaysians chinese dogs sons of whores like you. Stealing and slandering and whistling with ccb pride. Yesterday got one mudland old man whistled and today another young Chinese dog man whistled.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the only slut here, get this clear. You have sucked the most number of cocks. You fucking slutwhore pig.
Mudland chinese dogs like to such Indian cock. Proven. 走狗汉奸with no shame spamming ccb lies of me just like filthy Indian slut KT latha pui!