• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filthy Indians and Malaysia Chinese from around the world keep hacking into my Apple and google account

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who still want to pretend don’t know my identity? I must be VERY special for these filthy people with dirty hands and mouth to keep stealing my info.

3A2FEADC-5420-414C-B9CE-EAA44DCAF117.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking horny cunt used google+ to lure bangla and india time zone just can't stop moaning KNN

Ccb Malaysian sluts like you are always turning black into white and white into black. That’s how shameless Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven filthy people with ccb mouth always have dirty hands too. These traits go hand in hand!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say it with common sense logic your marriage was annulled becas your ex husband found your cb to be the smelliest and widest KNN sure very special KNN
Your ccb Malaysian ccb mouth is the smelliest and widest spinning ccb lies of me. As a matter of fact a virgin cb cannot be smelliest and widest.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky it’s Apple if it’s others sure die

Last year, I threw away my andriod phone at home. In the end, one day, i received a warning message that someone in JB attempted to login the yahoo account that I used to setup the android OS in the phone. So apparently even if I throw away the phone personally, the trash collection company sorted my rubbish and "recycled" my phone.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal