• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filthy Indians and Malaysia Chinese from around the world keep hacking into my Apple and google account

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So @zhihau are you now convinced that my grievances are real and repentant of helping the filthy Indians and mudland and sinkie bastards to silent me for such long time aka aiding their crimes on me until Kyrgyzstan?
So @zhihau can you pay me back for the injustice you did to me? If not you are not qualified to complain pap injustice as you are no different from dirty bastard pap dog @JohnTan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So @Leongsam am I of unsound mind or am i stating truth of worldwide conspiracy against me by filthy Indians around the world and ccb Malaysian Chinese? The answer is obvious. Kyrgyzstan says it all that I am not of unsound mind but there are filthy Indians and Malaysians of unsound mind harming me.
And @Leongsam why didn’t you call this mudland Chinese dog @Valium of unsound mind when obviously he is evil and crazy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who still want to pretend don’t know my identity? I must be VERY special for these filthy people with dirty hands and mouth to keep stealing my info.

View attachment 48004
So this is the Richard Ong that the psychopath in Kyrgyzstan is faking to be. Not the first time I said there is a psychopath with black hands and Filipino connection harming me. Filthy Indian and pinoy connection again. Anyone outside of Philippine heard of this richard Ong case? I doubt so.

http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6a99f4.html

Richard Ong, aged 33, who was sentenced to death in August 1996 for his alleged role in a highly publicized murder case. In an interview with Amnesty International, Richard Ong claimed he was blindfolded, tortured with electric shocks and threatened with death by agents of the Presidential Anti-Crime Commission in order to force him to confess. He claims he is innocent.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is the Richard Ong that the psychopath in Kyrgyzstan is faking to be. Not the first time I said there is a psychopath with black hands and Filipino connection harming me. Filthy Indian and pinoy connection again. Anyone outside of Philippine heard of this richard Ong case? I doubt so.

Richard Ong, aged 33, who was sentenced to death in August 1996 for his alleged role in a highly publicized murder case. In an interview with Amnesty International, Richard Ong claimed he was blindfolded, tortured with electric shocks and threatened with death by agents of the Presidential Anti-Crime Commission in order to force him to confess. He claims he is innocent.
Didn’t I say @glockman has pinoy connection? And look at this Kyrgyzstan has a pinoy connection too. Seriously what harm did I do to pinoys? Say you pinoys took jobs from Singaporeans and so harm me until Kyrgyzstan. Tsk tsk tsk look at how self entitled these bastards are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And faking to be someone else to harm me is called winning to filthy Indians, Malaysians and Filipinos.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So @Leongsam do you agree this someone out there is of unsound mind? He is probably a serial killer on the loose with a slut mother that he killed and targeting me no thanks to KT latha ccb mouth calling me a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So @Leongsam do you agree this someone out there is of unsound mind? He is probably a serial killer on the loose with a slut mother that he killed and targeting me no thanks to KT latha ccb mouth calling me a slut.
Scary indeed the world is filled with so many filthy evil shit with unsound mind targeting me from those in this forum to out there to India to Kyrgyzstan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I have done enough investigative work on Kyrgyzstan and richard ong. Conclusion: many poor people in poor countries become evil bastards as long as they have a little power from internet and call themselves winning for that!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I have done enough investigative work on Kyrgyzstan and richard ong. Conclusion: many poor people in poor countries become evil bastards as long as they have a little power from internet and call themselves winning for that!
Stealing, slandering, sexual harassing and terrorizing woman is called winning to filthy Indians, Malaysians and pinoys from around the world!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya my password strength was so high and yet got cracked in less than a week after I changed my password. Plus the previous hacking of my google account by filthy Indian in India. What’s the chance of it being a filthy Indian computer programmer thief with pinoy connection? 99.99%! I must be under racist attack by filthy Indians from around the world until Kyrgyzstan!

CC5A2B8B-86FC-4134-A941-6856BF516A91.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya my password strength was so high and yet got cracked in less than a week after I changed my password. Plus the previous hacking of my google account by filthy Indian in India. What’s the chance of it being a filthy Indian computer programmer thief with pinoy connection? 99.99%! I must be under racist attack by filthy Indians from around the world until Kyrgyzstan!

View attachment 48069
Starting from first racist attack by filthy Indian KT latha!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 48069

Filthy Indians from around the world called racist attack on chinese Singaporean woman as winning!