• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022 [Official Thread@]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
biggest loser is prc. 1.4b wannabe superpower can’t even cough up 22 men to qualify for wc finals. truly phucked up and really xia xuay. like that how to invade taiwan and sexpect to win?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
france saved by niggers. sexciting to watch french niggers play bola. too fast and powderful for referees and opponents to know what’s going on. for sg and prc to qualify will need niggers.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
france saved by niggers. sexciting to watch french niggers play bola. too fast and powderful for referees and opponents to know what’s going on. for sg and prc to qualify will need niggers.
Sg used niggers in sleague cannot make it too.
Sg need My uncle to have some chance to qualify.
Sometimes with some luck you need not score a single goal to qualify.
My uncle will read all the fifa rules and find ways to overcome those rules.
We are human. Human use brains and not monkey see monkey have to follow.
1 way is to have 5 men with their hands held over each others shoulder and surround the ball. Fifa didn't state about this not being allowed. How will you tackle the ball ?
Tell my uncle?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg used niggers in sleague cannot make it too.
Sg need My uncle to have some chance to qualify.
Sometimes with some luck you need not score a single goal to qualify.
My uncle will read all the fifa rules and find ways to overcome those rules.
We are human. Human use brains and not monkey see monkey have to follow.
1 way is to have 5 men with their hands held over each others shoulder and surround the ball. Fifa didn't state about this not being allowed. How will you tackle the ball ?
Tell my uncle?
My uncle doesn't think anyone will be able to tackle.
Next quicklee force your way to the penalty box. With some emergencies offensive tackles from your opponents you will fall. You will get a penalty.
Fifa can onlee quicklee leewrite the rules.
My uncle will introduce another unorthodox leegal way to qualify his team for WC before all his rules can be blocked or ban.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle doesn't think anyone will be able to tackle.
Next quicklee force your way to the penalty box. With some emergencies offensive tackles from your opponents you will fall. You will get a penalty.
Fifa can onlee quicklee leewrite the rules.
My uncle will introduce another unorthodox leegal way to qualify his team for WC before all his rules can be blocked or ban.
Unorthodox method 2
Position all your players at key areas i.e other teams have midfielder conventional formations etc doesn't mean you also need .
Position them always at the on side Position and simplee use long shots. Save the trouble and energy of always needing to run around like monkeys .
Try to Position them near the post.
The rest of the players all assign to be leefenders.
Work on the long shots. Have at least 4 men for this task. 2 signalling 2. Good chance to score without having to run like crazy.
My uncle would even train his goal keeper to be a expert in long shots aka sniper goalie i.e once there is a goal kick he will kick far far for someone to pick it up at the other end . All the while some goalie are using this but they are far from being a sniper goalie.
Which means basicallee you don't even need players all around the midfields

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unorthodox method 2
Position all your players at key areas i.e other teams have midfielder conventional formations etc doesn't mean you also need .
Position them always at the on side Position and simplee use long shots. Save the trouble and energy of always needing to run around like monkeys .
Try to Position them near the post.
The rest of the players all assign to be leefenders.
Work on the long shots. Have at least 4 men for this task. 2 signalling 2. Good chance to score without having to run like crazy.
My uncle would even train his goal keeper to be a expert in long shots aka sniper goalie i.e once there is a goal kick he will kick far far for someone to pick it up at the other end . All the while some goalie are using this but they are far from being a sniper goalie.
Which means basicallee you don't even need players all around the midfields
Unorthodox method 3
Time leelaying technic by playing along the coastline.
Time leelaying technic has always been used but far from what My uncle would do I.e time leelay for the whole game.
Kick the ball slowlee along the coastline.
Once opponent about to catch hold of it just kick it out. Leepeat this until the final whistle.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unorthodox method 4
Inspired by shaolin soccer
Everyone just take that as a joke but in leeleety noone tried and imuho it is possible.
Leecruit some qigong master and they just need to know alittle bit of soccer playing.
In fact to a normal people it is not that difficult to suck a ball using your abdomen if being trained.
The rest don't need my ubcle to explain
Iron-Shirt-shows-us-where-he-gets-his-name-from-1024x652.jpg