• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022 [Official Thread@]

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlucky to concede a second goal, from penalty
My uncle think is not unlucky for eng or rather unlucky for punter who bet live for team to score last goal on eng.
Iran dropped to 1.77 and eng up 1.90
They just have to fix it 1 way or another

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
WC My uncle siam all the way.
For collecting money My uncle can onlee apply his secret formula on those leagues that has not many punting.
Screenshot_20221121-212900_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-1
Full of confidence even is 4.40 as likelee it will win against away team @1.55 becas all are fixed

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

f2.jpg

IMG-20221121-WA0008.jpg

FIFA WORLD CUP: Qatar 2022
Tuesday, 22nd November
Group C 6pm
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia
Market: 2-2.5(Argentina gives 2n2half -0.94)

Group D 9pm
Denmark vs Tunisia
Market: 0-5-1(Denmark gives half-one +0.80)

Group C 11.59pm
Poland vs Mexico
Market: 0.0(level Mexico +0.81)

Group D 3am
France vs Australia
Market: 1.5-2(France gives one-half n two -0.98)

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 169064

View attachment 169065

View attachment 169067

View attachment 169068

FIFA WORLD CUP: Qatar 2022
Tuesday, 22nd November
Group C 6pm
Argentina vs Saudi Arabia
Market: 2-2.5(Argentina gives 2n2half -0.94)

Group D 9pm
Denmark vs Tunisia
Market: 0-5-1(Denmark gives half-one +0.80)

Group C 11.59pm
Poland vs Mexico
Market: 0.0(level Mexico +0.81)

Group D 3am
France vs Australia
Market: 1.5-2(France gives one-half n two -0.98)

where iz ze customary round 1 upset? izzit tonight? :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho nothing to do with his team got gave up or not.
Fixed for a draw even if it was not a penalty awarded.
This kind of match falls under the type that my uncle ever mentioned I.e when a fav team lead during ht the chances to win at ft is lesser than if it was a draw at ht.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho nothing to do with his team got gave up or not.
Fixed for a draw even if it was not a penalty awarded.
This kind of match falls under the type that my uncle ever mentioned I.e when a fav team lead during ht the chances to win at ft is lesser than if it was a draw at ht.
My uncle advice to football punter is
Use psychological approach when deciding your bets rather than team strength and ball possessions number of yellow/red cards etc . This is a piece of platinum advice my uncle can say.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle advice to football punter is
Use psychological approach when deciding your bets rather than team strength and ball possessions number of yellow/red cards etc . This is a piece of platinum advice my uncle can say.
While this is not 100% true all the time but it is more possible.
The same can be observed from the Senegal match.
Netherland can open the -1.5 when ht was kosong game I.e is higher chance for netherland to win and even the -1.5.
If Netherland were to lead by 1 or even 2 at ht then the ft leesult more likelee could be draw or Netherlands by 1 ball instead of 2

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Netherland can open the -1.5 when ht was kosong game I.e is higher chance for netherland to win and even the -1.5.
If Netherland were to lead by 1 or even 2 at ht then the ft leesult more likelee could be draw or Netherlands by 1 ball instead of 2
Exclusive to sbf
My uncle is Unable to leesclose or explain to details how he broke the secret code but it was through decades of close monitoring and observations.
How the odds moves to the last 2 or 5 cents before closing does have a major impact to the ft leesult :wink::sneaky:
That's how my uncle can collect money from sg pool like no tomolo :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since 1966, three of the 10 instances of a team failing to have a shot in the first half of a World Cup game have been Saudi Arabia. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops arg lead by 1 goal at ht
Bad omen :biggrin: