• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fierce chio bu ...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UxBWmn0teCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

... training to be future WWF champ :eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u wait a few mor yrs la ... den u can oso fite wif her ...

in bed ... :o

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is indeed shocking... the man shooting the video could be the father of these 2 kids.. and he's encouraging them to have a go at each other!!

Wow... no wonder we have a spate of violent crimes in SG.. cos so many of them come into here.

Now I understand why so many shocking things happen in PRC!! From men throwing a baby girl onto the ground, killing her, over a parking incident.. to pregnant wife luring girls for her husband to rape.. and end up killing.

With such upbringing.. I wonder if we are allowing in mre of such "fighters" and "violent" people into our country.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of parenting. No wonder the country is going downhill will scums and crooks.

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fantastic parenting! We need to toughen the strawberries sinkie kids the same way, pick urself up and fight back when you fail.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To survive in a country with teeming billions, you have to be tough to be succeesful.
With fierce competition for anything , you have to be tough...right parenting depending on the circumstances.

My neighbour's only daughter is a TKD black belt . She can defend herself anywhere. Many VIP's daughters have black belts too.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This young girl is definitely not from Chongqing.

Girls from Chongqing that I meet from Dynasty Classic are all so gentle :biggrin:

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The spurs are definitely stuck in her hides!
Well done atb, can whack the hell out of
our SPG and some say NS men

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This young girl is definitely not from Chongqing.

Girls from Chongqing that I meet from Dynasty Classic are all so gentle :biggrin:

Singers from there are known to be more successful in their 6-mth stint here compared to those from other areas. Several of my friends 'died' at these gals' hands.