• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fewer marriages, more divorces.. guess what'll be PAP's solution?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government should start applying some pressures for the locals to get married. They should introduce policies as they have always done with the other problems in Singapore. Apply a FINE/CPF/investment scheme to it. Lets call it the Single's contribution scheme,SCS. For every year, above the age of 25, if you are not married, an extra 5% would be introduced into your CPF. This would ensure that Singaporeans that do not get married, would be able to "provide" for themselves a "companion",maid,home carer, in their retiring days to take care of them. After they are married. This extra 5% fund accumulated in their interest bearing CPF fund, would be diverted into the Child Bearing Fund, CBF. For every year that the couple do not have children, they would contribute $1K to the fund, till the age of retirement, which is subject to change. 1st child allowable withdrawal limit is 10% of fund, 2nd, 50%, 3rd 100%. If the couple do not have any children during their married life, the funds will be allowed to be withdrawn at retirement age, which is again subject to change. Of course this only applies to the vast majority of Singaporean. PAP, glasslooters and MIWs and individual that earn more then $1million a year would not be subject to this. As they have the competencies and know how to determine how many children they can have. Please also remember, for your own individual good, the government is doing this for your own benefit.

:wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government should start applying some pressures for the locals to get married. They should introduce policies as they have always done with the other problems in Singapore. Apply a FINE/CPF/investment scheme to it. Lets call it the Single's contribution scheme,SCS. For every year, above the age of 25, if you are not married, an extra 5% would be introduced into your CPF. This would ensure that Singaporeans that do not get married, would be able to "provide" for themselves a "companion",maid,home carer, in their retiring days to take care of them. After they are married. This extra 5% fund accumulated in their interest bearing CPF fund, would be diverted into the Child Bearing Fund, CBF. For every year that the couple do not have children, they would contribute $1K to the fund, till the age of retirement, which is subject to change. 1st child allowable withdrawal limit is 10% of fund, 2nd, 50%, 3rd 100%. If the couple do not have any children during their married life, the funds will be allowed to be withdrawn at retirement age, which is again subject to change. Of course this only applies to the vast majority of Singaporean. PAP, glasslooters and MIWs and individual that earn more then $1million a year would not be subject to this. As they have the competencies and know how to determine how many children they can have. Please also remember, for your own individual good, the government is doing this for your own benefit.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have to be realistic to get married in spore.
real love consist of financial foundation. altho spore keep saying equality between woman and man, but we know in our heart it is not.
how your gf parents judge you and believe their daughter is in good hand? judge by love on top of everyting?

Man and women equal? My foot! The minute they find that your are pregnant they try by all means and way to make you suffer so that you'll resign on your own. Or they will find all sorts of excuses to terminate your services after you have given birth. They then replace you with another young, single, willing to learn, just graduated, ft, chio bu to decorate the environment.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm, marriage is not about money sometimes.

Wifey and i got married in 2005. I am a poor young man. But she still prefer to marry me. Of course, we have some differences in our marriage. But it can be work out.

If wifey suggest to go on holiday, just tell her that you can't afford and she can go for a short oone in Malaysia or South East Asia. Nowadays, woman also Monkey see Monkey do. When her friends has a PRADA bag, she also must have one. When her friends go for a expensive childare, she also need to send your child to expensive childcare. 正所谓,输人不输面。It has been deeply engraved inside their gene also.

Sometimes when couple get married, they need to set their expectation correct. Husband don't expect woman to join the OWC. Hahaha ! Don't expect singkie ladies to wake up early and buy breakfast for you. It will never happen.

Sometimes, it good to give wife a very good scolding when she goes over board. She will find you MACHO at times. Look into her eyes and scold her harshly with your tone and but not your words. Do not use vulgarities ! You wash your wife with your words.....she will be clean again.

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
有些结婚,离婚,再婚几次的.
Glenn-Ong-Jamie-Yeo-20100714090241.jpg

20090306.152152_jamie_yeo_1.jpg

phpV6wvIc.jpg

小case!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man and women equal? My foot! The minute they find that your are pregnant they try by all means and way to make you suffer so that you'll resign on your own. Or they will find all sorts of excuses to terminate your services after you have given birth. They then replace you with another young, single, willing to learn, just graduated, ft, chio bu to decorate the environment.
did u really read my comment? I already mentioned it is not equal liao and yet u repeat after me?
y so worked up?

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
did u really read my comment? I already mentioned it is not equal liao and yet u repeat after me?
y so worked up?

Sorry for reading properly. I just got worked up be people mentioning 'Man and Women equal'. Because it did happen to me.... :smile: Women and Men are never going to be equal.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, and feminist should remember that. Sounds like you got a bad deal while you were pregnant.

Sorry for reading properly. I just got worked up be people mentioning 'Man and Women equal'. Because it did happen to me.... :smile: Women and Men are never going to be equal.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, and feminist should remember that. Sounds like you got a bad deal while you were pregnant.

Yepez. Made to cover for a colleage for a $100 extra per month while all they could have done was to get a temp. Was vomiting frequently then. Nearly got a miscarriage. Then they terminate you service(not retrench hor?) saying your job had become obsolete right after your confinements so that they don't have to put up with the inconvenience of you having a baby. All they did was employ another girl and change the title be did the same job as mine. It was not easy to get another job when people heard that you have just had a baby. Not even in a garment hospital.

So, where got equally? Equally is just but a phrase used to put women to work. To put us in a losing end, both in the household and in the working world. Because now you are expect to be good at both.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try reading the double income trap. Instead of 52 paychecks its 104 paychecks nowadays to sustain life. Increasing female workforce also increase the amount we pay for our houses, living expenses, child raising etc. Its all the feminist fault .

Yepez. Made to cover for a colleage for a $100 extra per month while all they could have done was to get a temp. Was vomiting frequently then. Nearly got a miscarriage. Then they terminate you service(not retrench hor?) saying your job had become obsolete right after your confinements so that they don't have to put up with the inconvenience of you having a baby. All they did was employ another girl and change the title be did the same job as mine. It was not easy to get another job when people heard that you have just had a baby. Not even in a garment hospital.

So, where got equally? Equally is just but a phrase used to put women to work. To put us in a losing end, both in the household and in the working world. Because now you are expect to be good at both.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try reading the double income trap. Instead of 52 paychecks its 104 paychecks nowadays to sustain life. Increasing female workforce also increase the amount we pay for our houses, living expenses, child raising etc. Its all the feminist fault .

Its the unscurpulous employers unfair way of treating the female worker. Not femilist. Both gender have a right to be equally respected in the first place. But rather the capitalism systems that is putting everybody who is considered a less productive workers out of work. You will know it if you compare a Singaporean man who has NS liability to the FT who has no obligations of such.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wifey and i got married in 2005. I am a poor young man. But she still prefer to marry me. Of course, we have some differences in our marriage. But it can be work out.

If wifey suggest to go on holiday, just tell her that you can't afford and she can go for a short oone in Malaysia or South East Asia. Nowadays, woman also Monkey see Monkey do. When her friends has a PRADA bag, she also must have one. When her friends go for a expensive childare, she also need to send your child to expensive childcare. 正所谓,输人不输面。It has been deeply engraved inside their gene also.

Sometimes when couple get married, they need to set their expectation correct. Husband don't expect woman to join the OWC. Hahaha ! Don't expect singkie ladies to wake up early and buy breakfast for you. It will never happen.

Sometimes, it good to give wife a very good scolding when she goes over board. She will find you MACHO at times. Look into her eyes and scold her harshly with your tone and but not your words. Do not use vulgarities ! You wash your wife with your words.....she will be clean again.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Young man, I quite agree with you. We must not be spending unneccesarily. But once in a long while, must give some incentive lah...:biggrin: And don't scold the wife, just explain nicely will do...:smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was being sarcastic, given the current government track record don't be surprise if they take up my suggestion on this.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
you how old? why say young man this and that one?

Young man, I quite agree with you. We must not be spending unneccesarily. But once in a long while, must give some incentive lah...:biggrin: And don't scold the wife, just explain nicely will do...:smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Cathy, really sorry to read about this. Have you tried to tell your story in transitioning.org?

Your case needs to be aired! Unfair employment practices in singapore really makes my blood boil!!!!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

If incentive don work, then got to try something else.........

jw5

Loyal
Hi Cathy, really sorry to read about this. Have you tried to tell your story in transitioning.org?

Your case needs to be aired! Unfair employment practices in singapore really makes my blood boil!!!!

Now do you believe me that cathylmg is a woman? :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think if you are a boss, if you want to hire women with child bearing age? Let not talk about the law, is it fair for employer.