• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fernando Torres Unbelievable miss vs Man Utd

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fernando Torres Unbelievable miss vs Man Utd

The soon-to-be-removed Torres miss if you'd like to witness the horror: :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ppSlqrbVn30?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they called off side that's why he didn't try to score. Dunno.

Anyway the goal scored by torres was good. Scored i think 1 min into 2nd half.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He could have scored a hattrick.
But he is lively and some intelligent runs
his team mates are SLOW

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wasn't offside. There were two MU players in front of him when the ball was played to him. Great move in that pass and great breakout he conjured. The finishing was torrible, let's just face facts.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i saw it. smlj.
not abt the offside being called. he is overconfident. he did a fake and went past De Gea but the ball went sky high.
it will be different if he score. Chelsea will raise the game.
:oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Torres got his confidence back after his goal, he should forget about that horrible miss and come back stronger

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Torres got his confidence back after his goal, he should forget about that horrible miss and come back stronger
if he score that 2nd goal, he will be stronger but too bad.:*:

1 more ting tat Lulaku, kuku lah. so big size but yet so weak.:oIo:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;oSQ49_mMJx8]http://youtu.be/oSQ49_mMJx8[/video]

Don't worry... He will find his scoring touch soon.. He only has to listen to this song for some inspiration...

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, it's Man U who helps put Chelsea together as a team and revives the old Fernando Torres.

AVB must really thank Man U for unlocking Chelsea's potential.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wasn't offside. There were two MU players in front of him when the ball was played to him. Great move in that pass and great breakout he conjured. The finishing was torrible, let's just face facts.

Fernado Torres is now Fernado Torrid, money lured him to Chelsea, and the pressure for him to perform there as he did at Liverpool; is taking his toil. He is hearing a different toil now, "Did you hear the bell, FERNANDO?". Not the toil of the dinner bell, it is for "whom the bell toil"??

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tanwahtiu said:
PAP shift the goal post for him.

In Singapore yes. In England, it is probably more of goalphobia and guilt complex. When he was at Liverpool, he deliberately did not score in order to get his transfer. Now whenever he sees the goal he has this guilt feeling. When you are presented with 40 to 50 sure goal chances you have to score at least a couple. Any psychologist out there? Please help.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;kLvoT6TlRec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLvoT6TlRec[/video]

I think this is the worst, LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both number 9s in charitable mood.

Torres is damm fast, he used to run circles round Vidic...heng he din score the other 2 goals, otherwise, the score might be different.

That last opportunity is a glaring miss, round de gea liao...cannot score..maybe he paiseh to his fellow country mate...hee...not fair to score to open goal...

the other number 9 - Berbatov...din do himself too much good. Ok, he was on for a short while, but with Hernandez injured, it is the valuable time to stake his place in the team,..yet, he miss a goal opportunity...alamak...