• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fernando Torres Unbelievable miss vs Man Utd

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to defend Torres. most crucially he was off balance and running away from goal. his angle was tight, not directly in front of goal. ball not under control. he had a very weak left foot.

I have seen worse misses. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to defend Torres. most crucially he was off balance and running away from goal. his angle was tight, not directly in front of goal. ball not under control. he had a very weak left foot.

I have seen worse misses. :biggrin:

i am not blaming him...I am thanking him !!

WELL DONE TORRES...

we have Anderson last night, passing balls to Chelsea, and we also have help from Torres for not putting them away...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The score could have been anything from 6-0 win from either side to a 6-6 draw if they didn't bobo. That first goal definitely brought the old Torres back. First half it was Chelsea running circles around Man U. 2nd half was almost like a Torres vs Man U. Instead of focusing on the negative, he should draw from the positives and improve from there. Hopefully we see a top form Torres back in the team soon to add more to the BPL whose overall standards have been dropping of late

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just loved it. Man U thrashed Chelsea 3-1. Could have been 6-1. Why Rooney missed that one too! LOL!

on the contrary, i think Man U rode their luck for this game. More of Torres & Sturridge poor finishing more than Man U being enterprising in the attack. At one moment, the stat is 9 goal attempts of Chelsea vs Man U 1. The first goal from Smalling - suspicion of offside.

2nd goal - pure genius from Nani. I wished Nani could be more consistent in performance. If he can perform like this on most matches, he can be an asset.

3rd goal - lucky rebound from Nani to Rooney.

Negative points - Anderson, whole night dunno he fucking do what. Weak pass to let Merieles (cannot be sure) through, lucky De Gea saved.. Then, he pass not once but twice to the Chelsea...WTF?

Hernandez did not play well, seldom touch the ball. Rooney was good, he dropped into midfield and helped out. But overall Chelsea was dominating in possession, the first goal by Man U was from setpiece, which even after that, Man U did not manage to have a decent shot at goal - until Nani scored the second.

Immediately second half, Anelka replace Lampard...his passing was good, first to Torres, and goal, superb. Torres was fast, his shot from acute angle was good.

Anelka made another good pass (cannot rem to who) ..cross into penalty box but luckily din concede.

Overall, I thin Chelsea will rue their luck and Torres inability to score. But then, this is one of the tough games on the road...Chelsea will file it away and move on.

On several occassion, they seem to dominate Man U away...which is worrying. Anderson certainly don't cut it. Man U need another midfielder.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vcxys4.jpg