• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feng Shui Interpretation of "Lightening Strike" by Merlion

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lightning just strike at our national mascot and make a lobang in the head and you say it's a good omen? Which school of fengshui you learn from one? Is it Singapore Poly diploma one?

Looking @ the Chinese Calendar, it seems a VERY BAD OMEN the day it strike the Merlion Head.

1. Citizens will be under tremendous stress & unable to anayze correctly

2. More local people will be going hungry....

The feng shui is built as such...it is able to give warning signs & auto corrective action. The strike signifies...it will ward off bad luck..

The good thing....it break the curse of more sufferings, as immediate action is taken to Patch the hole.

Feng shui will harmonize Singapore...believe it or not...it is always there in your environment

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lightning conductors on the merlion head? Then i guess they hav to rename it... Unimerlion as in Unicorn + Merlion.
!&!!

No worry, if they install a lightning conductor on Merlion head, we will install 10 at MM statue when he died.

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If like that, then sure one is correct.

Some say fengshui is objective science.

If it is, then their reasonings and interpretations must also be consistent.

Fengshui appears to be about the placement of objects in the environment.

It is not about the interpretation of omens.

For those who are knowledgeable about this, would you care to comment on the difference?

It is about interpretations of Omen & placement of "correct" type of object..
Fundamentally, is it based on BaZhi or your date/time/month/year in relationship to the direction of your location.

It is non-religious...but depending on your preference, it can be executed to yyour religious practice...But ultmately, the effect is more important....to improve your life.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the merlion not sent to SGH's world class burns centre...i'm sure it can relate to SHT :biggrin:

maybe i can then visit it numerous times & get autographed "THANK YOU" card

Last edited:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only person who said good is the Feng shui Master who had given direction for the location of the Merlion. He is trying to cover his mistake by saying that the Merlion took the blow for Sg....now is true that our country leaders strongly believed in Feng Shui.... the $1 coin, the change of direction on the Flyer all comes from them...lol

The theory is trained Feng Shui master is consistent, no matter what school of thought....unless u get a fake/bogus Feng shui master..or people who pester u....i have feedback from client @ raffles place..telling me..quite a few familiar turban guy (sorry no offense)....or waterloo street road side stall..we can tell the difference

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey bros,
if have good number(s) must share here and let everyone also strike hor.

If u r lucky, any number can also strike....
Once the bright star shine on u, your biggest bet will WIN...
Never ask for a number....only a fake feng shui man will tell u this number or that number will strike...

No such thiing....!Sorry to disappoint u!

Ian6690

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i first heard that somebody claimed the merlion lightning strike is a case of the merlion attracting good luck, wealth, whatsoever good to singapore over the radio, i could not believe my ears. we are not that stupid to believe so! it has always been evil doers or bad guys get cursed to be struck by lightning! not blessed to be struck by lightning. gezz!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i first heard that somebody claimed the merlion lightning strike is a case of the merlion attracting good luck, wealth, whatsoever good to singapore over the radio, i could not believe my ears. we are not that stupid to believe so! it has always been evil doers or bad guys get cursed to be struck by lightning! not blessed to be struck by lightning. gezz!

like SHT has undergone the Baptism of Fire?

he's a tested and proven politician?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please la..... all of you !!

The lightning hit on the Merlion's head - is same as kena first prize !!

Like the Chinese saying: 中头奖 !!

So, fellow bro, what are the 4 numbers that represent Merlion ??

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something is wrong with your thread title, it is not BY Merlion.

Should be either AT Merlion or ON Merlion.

Correct or not?
:rolleyes:

Good question!

Why "By'..The Merlion, which from Feng shui perspective of the "earth" element, has been absorbed By the "Fire"- Lightening element....
From Feng shui perspective, it is the cycle of FIVE Elements....

At or On is more for laymen terms....!:smile:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please la..... all of you !!

The lightning hit on the Merlion's head - is same as kena first prize !!

Like the Chinese saying: 中头奖 !!

So, fellow bro, what are the 4 numbers that represent Merlion ??

Better than 4D...The chances is as slim as TOTO....NEVER in the history has MERLION has been struck by Lightening.....

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the postal code of the district where merlion is standing? Shenton way area? Can consider buying the last 4 digit leh...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is about interpretations of Omen & placement of "correct" type of object..
Fundamentally, is it based on BaZhi or your date/time/month/year in relationship to the direction of your location.

It is non-religious...but depending on your preference, it can be executed to yyour religious practice...But ultmately, the effect is more important....to improve your life.

So fengshui is up to my interpretation, preference and religious practice? Then my verdict is as accurate as yours loh!