• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fcuking Sinknet Censoring 3in1Kopitiam!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Singnet put 3in1kopitiam to endless loop</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Foreign Thrashes create jobs for P.I. (BabaEro11) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jun-18 9:25 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 14) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>15494.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Can some IT (s)experts in this forum decode the info below ?
Singnet filtering put 3in1kopitiam into an endless loop:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/no...1kopitiam&nav=start&prettyurl=%2F3in1kopitiam

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 6/19/2009 12:51 am by Foreign Thrashes create jobs for P.I. (BabaEro11)</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtablealt cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>ÎÚÅ« (KUNTAKINTE) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:05 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (12 of 14) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>15494.12 in reply to 15494.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I was using IE7 with Singnet to access this kopitiam, and I had countless problems. One is mentioned here - endless loop. Another is that when I had successfully login, it asked me to send a short message to the moderator for permission.

CCB !! KNNLBCB SingTel, these are some of my light cursing. Upgrading to IE8 does not help too......

Until I called another smaller service provider about some issues with the modem/router I had from them previously. I was told that IE7 and IE8 are not able to support Java well and I was advised to use Firefox. When I used it with Firefox 3.0.10, I am able to configure my modem/router. I was trying some silly ideas to see if I could beat SingNet proxy rubbish.

However, with Firefox 3.0.10, I have the same endless loop problem. About 2 to 3 days ago, I was prompted to upgrade my Firefox to 3.0.11 and I did.
GUESS WHAT ?? Now I do not have problem accessing 3in1 Kopitiam with Firefox 3.0.11 but I still have problem with IE8 !! I am not sure if it was sheer luck but I am monitoring.

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 6/19/2009 12:07 pm by ÎÚÅ« (KUNTAKINTE)</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
To whoever posted this article:

SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL USING IE8????

WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA IF YOU ARE USING MICROSOFT! :MAD:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no expert, but I believe if singtel are to do something funny, they can only do on the router end and their dns servers. I can't access 3in1 from the link you provided, and I am using firefox3. The error message is as follows:

You are not currently a member of this private forum.

If you would like to access this forum, 3in1KOPITIAM , send a message to the Forum's Host using the form below. The host should reply to you via e-mail.

I remember I was able to access this forum a week ago, maybe the mod changed the access rights?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am no expert, but I believe if singtel are to do something funny, they can only do on the router end and their dns servers. I can't access 3in1 from the link you provided, and I am using firefox3. The error message is as follows:

I remember I was able to access this forum a week ago, maybe the mod changed the access rights?

Sinknet forces u to access it through their proxy server.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinknet forces u to access it through their proxy server.

Like i have mentioned in my other posts regarding having sinknet as your ISP, what are you all waiting for? Since you chose to use them then you shouldn't be complaining. :biggrin:

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you chose to use them then you shouldn't be complaining. :biggrin:

If you use the word "since" in the beginning of a sentence, there isn't a need to use "then."

Aiyooh... like to correct others, ensure your grammar is decent enough lah.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My mum's arsehole is 10x bigger after all the plumbing work by the hundreds of Blangas. :p

Please do not promote your mum here, u can get more attention from sam's sex forum there!

Loser! You are back after MIA for few days & liked replying to me right? Good! u have finally stopped hiding underneath your mum's skirt. :rolleyes::biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah i know what u are doing now, reporting a post & thats what you are best at.:rolleyes: Well try harder cuz a nick can be banned but not the person. As long i am still around i will make sure your stay here will be an enjoyable one. :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsand
My mum's arsehole is 10x bigger after all the plumbing work by the hundreds of Blangas. :p

Why thank you! so will you please do us a favor & stop promoting your mum services here. :eek:

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah i know what u are doing now, reporting a post & thats what you are best at.:rolleyes: Well try harder cuz a nick can be banned but not the person. As long i am still around i will make sure your stay here will be an enjoyable one. :biggrin:

Let me post something for all to see and witness.

I am in here to engage in a forum with my own opinion and views. You drew 1st blood by doctoring my post when quoting. Thereafter, you reported me in the most ungentlemanly manner.

I don't expect others to agree with my views but that's what this forum is about. We exchange and voice our personal angle in any subject matter.

You drew 1st blood and I'll reciprocate. Simple as that.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me post something for all to see and witness.

I am in here to engage in a forum with my own opinion and views. You drew 1st blood by doctoring my post when quoting.

You are not special here, don't be thick skin. I have done that to many here including the forum host so u see its fair treatment :p And don't f88king tell me what to do here cuz i'll post the way i like it. :eek:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love people who talk like ingilish professor Cheebaijwee Lanjiaobee aka mudskipper aka lancheowman aka lnchwmn of all directions, using nics like changing lingerie! My cock stand liao!....lol.....lol

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done that to many here including the forum host so u see its fair treatment :p And don't f88king tell me what to do here cuz i'll post the way i like it. :eek:

That one I can handle. But reporting me (with false accusations) after an exchange of views was totally ungentlemanly, cowardly and unwarranted. You forgot that I can do the same. So if you want to continue this way... bring it on!

sunsand

Alfrescian
Loyal
With pleasure! Now will u STFU! :eek:

STFU???? Can tekan others but can't handle being tekan? Heh heh heh

Well, at least now everyone knows what you are made of, coward!

I officially declare you a moron and not having the ability or guts to engage in an intelligent exchange of views.

With that, another moron bites the dust. Don't reply me as I have flushed you down the tubes where you belong. And stop sending me personal messages... I'm not gay.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think some people need to stop flattering themselves, why would anyone censor something that is inconsequential to anything?