• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fcuking Sinknet Censoring 3in1Kopitiam!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And stop sending me personal messages... I'm not gay.

See the dumbf88k newbie that u are? :biggrin: You have just made a fool of yourself! That is the vbulletin forum infraction feature where the recipient who receives an infraction will automatically receive a pm from the system & not by user or me. Any lao jiao here can tell u that. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Duhz.. What a dumbf88k u are! :biggrin:

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I officially declare you a moron and not having the ability or guts to engage in an intelligent exchange of views.

Let me f88king say this again for the last time. I am here to enjoy myself & that includes making fun of your jiak liao bee minitoots. It will be a waste of time & pointless reasoning with all u lazy, keng-ka-liao, brainless morons from the PAPee IB where u will incessantly cocks88k & defend your masters. :eek::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used my singtel mobile to access the webpage. Yup can access. In fact when i sometimes go there when i am outside.

I guess they mean the singtel BB used in homes.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done. Keep it up loser. Why are you getting involved in something that does not concern you?

Well done. Keep it up loser. Why are you getting involved in something that does not concern you? Fucking idiot!

Lol... Loser! Shameless of u to resorting such tactics. Well its not gonna work as i will still keep on posting. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Notice to all : Beware of this clone that is trying to impersonate & sabo me.
:biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=30929

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, i am trying collate and gather resources to engage a lawyer to obtain information and identify this imposter. Please pm me if interested

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. Keep it up loser. Why are you getting involved in something that does not concern you? Fucking idiot!

Easy lah Angie II, why would Zeitgeist be directing his post at you! just that your post launched before mine....With the ingilish professor Cheebaijwee Lanjiaobee aka mudskipper aka lancheowman aka another thousand pondan nics responding in this thread, who was the one picking a fight with you? Anyone posting anti PAP threads and comments vigorously will always end up being a target of the Sam Leong approved IB!....lol.....lol By the way hor lancheowman3 of asiaone.com forum fame also has a soul brother nic Inchwmn3! It's heartening to see a master being emulated! lol

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, i am trying collate and gather resources to engage a lawyer to obtain information and identify this imposter. Please pm me if interested

Hi your cheebye lah, trying to get men to turn pondan like you the 50 plus years old SAFGU guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman? Engage lawyer is one thing hor, don't expect the lawyer to let you suck his cock as part of the package!.....lol....lol