• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fat MBS auntie: "I have never read any information that I have to wear a mask and so that's why I did not do so,"

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
The prosecutor on Tuesday asked for Phoon to be remanded at IMH for two weeks. Phoon, who was unrepresented and appeared via video link from her place of remand with her nose showing above her mask, requested for bail.

"I am a professional," she said. "I was an ex-Naval officer and I have a good conduct in my history. I have residence in Singapore and I see no reason why I need to be remand(ed)."

District Judge Adam Nakhoda replied that the investigating officer had put up a report stating that Phoon had not complied with the requirement to wear a mask in public numerous times.

When asked what she had to say to that, Phoon said: "Well, Your Honour, I am not familiar with this new (requirement) that requires me to wear a mask."

She said she had returned from Scotland from a holiday of six to seven weeks around Jun 24 last year and had never heard of a regulation to put on a mask.

"I have never read any information that I have to wear a mask and so that's why I did not do so," she said.

https://tinyurI.com/a3pcydz9

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat. Ignorance of the law is not a defence as everyone knows.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She went to court as she was charged for not wearing mask.

Outside the court , she removed her mask. Lol… don’t know need to wear mask even after being charged?
1621956519833.png