• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

faster go and jiak bak kut teh, ai hongkan liao

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
mai tu liao, arboh aw pai ai jiak boh tarn jiak liao....kua kin cheong ahhhhh

107664237_10157276639977109_5229012933018603807_o.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fav stall, West Lake is doing well. Why ? Because the owner who is in her 50s (I find her quite sexually attractive, a bit san san) is humble and doing an honest business. They don’t need to be advertised by media Corp rubbish and they don’t need tourist. Their food are just delicious and local

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually all my bkt fren says their bkt is super overpriced and not nice. will not support

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once everything goes down rentals will be cheap they will take up shophouse rental and reopen business everything will be back to down to earth prices. Don't scared these over price establishment kaput, so much the better.........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a rigged game. Those tour groups always bring the tourists to Song Fa bak kut teh restaurants.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote: " We sincerely seek your support to not let OUR 42 years of hard work go in vain. Please save OUR brand, the jobs of our numerous employees and OUR heritage."

It is all about himself and his business.

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder how are the others doing, thaksin and donald tsang favourite is ng ah sio

ng ah sio

ya hua

song fa

rong hua

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
the open too many outlets
too much fixed costs incurred
if they stuck to their pioneer outlet, they should be ok
Come balestier road see yourself every few steps you see someone shop selling bak kut tet.
Do you know founder bak kut tet so expensive??
This people a joke thinking charge super high get rich.
I drive over JB can get better ones at one third price only

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
lately moi into honey glazed spanish style pork rib, half slab with 4 side dishes $14, dip in bbq sauce jin ho jiak, its also using the same type of bkt pai kut grilled until slightly charred soft and crunchy

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bak kut teh used to be humble peasant's food, someone thought to market it as atas food and aggressively sold it to the tourists. Lots of restaurants were opened.