• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRABFOOD Fail! Muslim Rider DUMPED my Old Street Bak Kut Teh and App claimed ORDER COMPLETED!

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called up Grab, they said later that the rider ASSIGNED ANOTHER RIDER to deliver my food. And claimed to have called me.

I received no food nor call nor SMS. My credit card charged. Grab said will refund me - don't know when also.

I re-ordered the same Bak Kut Teh and a Chinese rider sent it 30 mins later.

So?? Can Muslim rider deliver non-Halal food??

Big Question.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they only can take halal food, then most of the time they will lepak in coffeshop and smoke! As for pork, some of them will mind!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB rider! If don't want to do the job, cancel it! Grab will re-assign the job. Sabotaged customer hungry and waiting for food.

Still later try to cheat earn the delivery fee by faking the job completion. Bastard!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MUIS should look into this issue seriously and make the decision; sanction Muslim from delivery non halal food or to make police report against this Malay Muslim delivery boy for being a public nuisance and sabotaging Grab businesses.

there are only 2 options for MUIS: ban or Malay Muslim from delivery non halal food or giving them no option and they have to delivery both halal and non halal food when they receive grab order/ delivery instruction.
There should be no grey zone

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MUIS should look into this issue seriously and make the decision; sanction Muslim from delivery non halal food or to make police report against this Malay Muslim delivery boy for being a public nuisance and sabotaging Grab businesses.

Put a cash incentive on each successful delivery of non-halal food and see how pious they really are. :wink:

It is my opinion that soupy food doesn't taste nice when delivered, unless it's eaten within 15 minutes.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is real you should show the report to Grab.
Be careful if this is a make up story and can be prosecution by law under racism act.

Grab job is hard work too.
And we won't get rich by doing this job

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is real you should show the report to Grab.
Be careful if this is a make up story and can be prosecution by law under racism act.

Grab job is hard work too.
And we won't get rich by doing this job

As in every company, or race, there will be some who dont have responsiblity in their work. If he tink its akward to handle non halal food, then dont take the order.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As in every company, or race, there will be some who dont have responsiblity in their work. If he tink its akward to handle non halal food, then dont take the order.
MUIS should just label companies with Halal friend and non halal friendly company

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MUIS should just label companies with Halal friend and non halal friendly company

But companies like Grabfood have Halal and Non halal delivery. Serve the masses. But if u ask me, i tink its a minor issue. No necessary to get MUIS involved. Afterall food in a packet/boxes/containers. Halal or otherwise, no problem, imo.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liddat then m&d supermarket check out staff...when customer buy pork trotters then how ?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pee Sai Society & So Called Multi-Racial Multi-Religion are FRAUDS & CRAPS == 1000% SURE TO FAIL.

Childish Idiotic Day Dreams & Fairy Tales all HOW SEOW & Lies. Totally Impossible & Totally Imaginative & Self-Deceptive. Anti-Natural and Just SUICIDAL.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all packed in plastic bags, just waiting for the delivery boy to send it to the customer. Nobody is forcing them to touch or eat the babi.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame grab as they should inform rider what food to be delivered.
But if it was me, I would deliver it as chances are,the customer could be a pretty lady in singlet no bra. And give tits and tips.