• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faster arrest Najib before he flee! Shoot if he try to flee!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you salute them please check whether any of them is in the 820,000 Malaysians blacklist themselves. Probability of small thief catching big thief is not that low.

53E6430A-DC70-4D0E-A64F-F34BE8546E64.jpeg

I salute the Malaysians who blocked Najib at the Airport.

Singaporeans are suckers lacking these kind of citizens! Singapore can castrate own LP!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

mob centerl command

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian got guts got brains got strength got skills and cooperative among citizens. Deserves a good future.

Singapore Kia Su Kia Si Greedy Lazy Stupid and Arrogant. Deserve to be bullied and ripped off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian got guts got brains got strength got skills and cooperative among citizens. Deserves a good future.

Singapore Kia Su Kia Si Greedy Lazy Stupid and Arrogant. Deserve to be bullied and ripped off!
So thieves are called got guts got brains got strength got skills and cooperative? No wonder got 820,000 birds of the same feathers in the same blacklist as Najib.

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the corrupts of BN are thus too scared to go to airport. The angry mob looking for Najib will tear any BN fat cat in to pieces when found!

Huat Ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So thieves are called got guts got brains got strength got skills and cooperative? No wonder got 820,000 birds of the same feathers in the same blacklist as Najib.

820,000 in blacklist caught for official crimes means a few millions thieves not caught or not serious enough to be blacklisted outside. And only 31m population means a few millions out of 31m chance of meeting a thief. No wonder I met so many Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers! And notice how they all like to call themselves smart for being thieves and call you stupid etc to absolve themselves of their filthy crimes? Unrepentant thieves slanderers and harassers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
820,000 in blacklist caught for official crimes means a few millions thieves not caught or not serious enough to be blacklisted outside. And only 31m population means a few millions out of 31m chance of meeting a thief. No wonder I met so many Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers! And notice how they all like to call themselves smart for being thieves and call you stupid etc to absolve themselves of their filthy crimes? Unrepentant thieves slanderers and harassers!
Oh I was wrong, should be a few million out of 14.9 million chance of meeting a thief since the rest are too young to be voters!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424475

Dr M: It's true, I prevented Najib from leaving the country
Geraldine Tong | Published on Today 4:13 pm | Modified on Today 7:34 pm
370e0458053d5efe986be79859daf86f.jpeg

Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad has confirmed that he prevented former premier Najib Abdul Razak from leaving the country.

"It is true that I prevented Najib from leaving the country," he said at a press conference at the Bersatu headquarters in Petaling Jaya today.

When asked if Najib was blacklisted by the Immigration Department because of pending investigations, Mahathir replied: "There are a lot of complaints against him, all of which have to be investigated."

"If some of the complaints are valid...We have to act quickly because we don’t want to be saddled with extradition from other countries," he added.

On how soon the 1MDB investigations can be launched, the prime minister said various countries need to be contacted, and numerous reports need to be sifted through.

The countries they intend to contact include the US, Switzerland, Singapore and Luxembourg.

These are the countries which have opened investigations into 1MDB.

Najib has been implicated in the 1MDB scandal, but has denied any wrongdoing in the matter.

The blacklisting of the former prime minister and his wife Rosmah Mansor came amid a leaked flight plan yesterday, which showed that they planned to travel from Subang Airport to Jakarta's Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport at 10am today.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424466

News

Najib resigns as Umno, BN chief
Zulaikha Zulkifli | Published on Today 3:12 pm | Modified on Today 6:41 pm
  • 2928b524d0225fc462b0813d2de77634.jpeg

In a stunning fall from grace, former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak has announced his resignation as head of Umno and the once-ruling BN coalition.

He made the announcement during a press conference at Menara Dato Onn in Kuala Lumpur today.

His resignation came as several Umno leaders, including his number three Hishammuddin Hussein, called for leadership change after BN suffered an embarrassing defeat at last Wednesday's national polls.

"The Umno Political Bureau had convened (and) we took into consideration the current difficult situation, and seeing how Umno and BN experienced a very heavy loss (in the general election), therefore I, as president Umno and BN, make the decision to resign as Umno president and BN chairperson with immediate effect," he said today.

He, however, assured that he would not be leaving Umno.

"I wish to thank all Umno members, and I give my word that I will not leave Umno and will continue to support Umno.

"(That is) because there is no party that quite compares to Umno and BN. Insya-Allah Umno will live," said Najib, who is Pekan MP.

A downcast Najib, meanwhile, added that BN's loss in the polls would enable the coalition to work on overcoming their weaknesses and faults.

"Even though this could be more about perception than reality, but there it is, who wins in the perception war, he could control the people's support," he said.

At the conclusion of the press conference, Najib hugged Umno vice-presidents Ahmad Zahid Hamidi and Hishammuddin Hussein.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424474

'I'm not who they’re looking for', Shahidan says after mobbed at airport
Anne Muhammad | Published on Today 4:11 pm | Modified on Today 4:16 pm
  • 8bc573c4748e1f7053dd4001b6535a3e.jpeg

The crowd that had gathered at the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang this morning were looking for the wrong person, Perlis BN chief Shahidan Kassim said after his car was mobbed by the group.

“Yeah, sometimes it’s a case of mistaken identity. I wound down the window to show my face and they said, ‘okay’, ‘alright’, ‘good’.

“I don’t know who they were looking for, but it certainly wasn’t me. I’m just an orang kecil,” he told a press conference at the Alor Setar airport today.

Some 60 people had gathered at the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport this morning in hopes of ‘catching’ former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak and his wife Rosmah Mansor as they were about to leave the country.

This came after the couple’s purported flight itinerary was leaked and circulated online last night, indicating that they were to board a private jet at the airport at 10am bound for Jakarta.

This sparked concern that they were about the flee the country, but Najib later took to Facebook to state that he was merely taking a break to spend time with his family following intense campaigning for the 14th general election.

He also said that he would consider his positions as Umno president and BN chairperson during this break.

c75ecd33c19261970cfc5db4cf0d1404.jpeg

This morning, when a Toyota Vellfire with dark-tinted windows turned up at the airport’s gate leading to its Sykpark Business Aviation Centre at 9.30am, the crowd outside mobbed the vehicle and prevented it from entering.

Some attempted to peer through the windows, while others shouted to demand to know who was inside, as police attempted to maintain order.

This lasted for several minutes, until one of the windows wound down to reveal Shahidan, after which the vehicle was promptly let through the gate.

Later, the Immigration Department confirmed that Najib and Rosmah are on a travel blacklist, and would not be allowed to leave the country.

Petaling Jaya OCPD Mohd Zani Che Din, meanwhile, said the flight which had its details leaked did not exist.

Despite noting that he would make his decision later, Najib announced his resignation as Umno president and BN chairperson at a press conference at the Putra World Trade Centre this afternoon.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424475

Dr M: It's true, I prevented Najib from leaving the country
Geraldine Tong | Published on Today 4:13 pm | Modified on Today 7:34 pm
370e0458053d5efe986be79859daf86f.jpeg

Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad has confirmed that he prevented former premier Najib Abdul Razak from leaving the country.

"It is true that I prevented Najib from leaving the country," he said at a press conference at the Bersatu headquarters in Petaling Jaya today.

When asked if Najib was blacklisted by the Immigration Department because of pending investigations, Mahathir replied: "There are a lot of complaints against him, all of which have to be investigated."

"If some of the complaints are valid...We have to act quickly because we don’t want to be saddled with extradition from other countries," he added.

On how soon the 1MDB investigations can be launched, the prime minister said various countries need to be contacted, and numerous reports need to be sifted through.

The countries they intend to contact include the US, Switzerland, Singapore and Luxembourg.

These are the countries which have opened investigations into 1MDB.

Najib has been implicated in the 1MDB scandal, but has denied any wrongdoing in the matter.

The blacklisting of the former prime minister and his wife Rosmah Mansor came amid a leaked flight plan yesterday, which showed that they planned to travel from Subang Airport to Jakarta's Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport at 10am today.
Najib is fighting for his life now.... Never in his life did he ever think that this day will come. He has survived the 1MDB scandal. He has sacked all those who opposed him in UMNO. The one man that he had decided not to finish off was M because he was after all his mentor and a friend of his father and it was him who made him the PM. It was his grave mistake. His nemesis is now back to finish him off.

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civil War possible in Sabah now! Two Sabah Governments! 2 MB (chief ministers both appointed and sworn in) Sultan eat shit!

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424514

Shafie sworn in, Sabah now has two chief ministers
Alyaa Azhar | Published on Today 8:51 pm | Modified on Today 10:36 pm
c064b7e9ef9d8582d80413778651eb28.jpeg

In another twist currently plaguing the Sabah political scenario, the state now has two chief ministers.

This, after Parti Warisan Sabah president Mohd Shafie Apdal was sworn in before the Yang di-Pertua Negeri Juhar Mahiruddin at the latter’s palace tonight.

However, Musa Aman - who was sworn in as the state’s chief minister on Thursday night - denied that he had resigned.

Musa also said none of his newly appointed state cabinet members had resigned.

Shafie took his oath of office at 9.15pm.

He earlier left his residence in Kota Kinabalu for the palace at 8pm.

Clad in a black Baju Melayu, complete with a songkok, Shafie was greeted by his supporters with cries of “hidup Datuk” and “hidup Warisan” as he left together with his wife, Shuryani Shuaib.

On Wednesday, Warisan and its allies won 29 of the 60 seats in the Sabah legislative assembly - two short of a simple majority.

However, Musa claimed that he had the numbers after recruiting two Parti Solidariti Tanah Airku (Star) lawmakers.

Musa was thereafter sworn in as the Sabah chief minister.

Warisan, however, yesterday claimed to have 35 lawmakers after six BN representatives defected.

Official residence now empty

Meanwhile, The Star quoted a police officer on guard at Seri Gaya, the official residence of the chief minister saying that Musa’s staff was “packing up".

Musa was then spotted leaving Seri Gaya in his official car, accompanied by a motorcade.

The officer, however, said Musa was not going to the palace and was possibly headed to his private residence.

Police guarding Seri Gaya confirmed by 8.30pm that the building was now empty.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
BN told to get a taste of their own poisons in JB!

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424522

No royal interference in Johor, new MB says
Lu Wei Hoong | Published on Today 9:55 pm | Modified on Today 10:43 pm
8963ae5728a6b55e85e6bd6e2eaf637b.jpeg

Newly-minted Harapan Johor menteri besar Osman Sapian says it is only an assumption that Johor royalty wields excessive influence in the state administration.

“How do you know? This is your assumption only. I don't think so,” he replied when asked to comment on whether the Johor royalty had been too active in the previous state administration.

Queried on how to balance palace influence and state administration, Osman asked: “Is there palace influence? You need evidence before asking me.”

Regarding the controversial Forest City project, he said he needed to study the issue first before commenting.

“I have to call officials and all think-tanks for a briefing. For your information, I have zero knowledge on Forest City. Right?

“I was not elected representative when Forest City was erected. I have no access to the entire development,” he said.

“However, I heard the (previous) state government has a 20 percent share in Forest City. It's hearsay, (so) I need to study (the issue) again,” he added.

Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd (CGPV) is the master developer of the Forest City project.

China's Country Gardens holds a 66 percent stake in CGPV while Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd owns the rest.

Esplanade is 64.4 percent owned by Johor ruler Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar, according to documents obtained from the Companies Commission.

Last year, Harapan chairperson Dr Mahathir Mohamad slammed then prime minister Najib Abdul Razak over the Forest City issue, expressing concerns that the sale of Forest City land to Chinese investors would undermine national sovereignty.

Share this story

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424515

New Johor MB may copy BN policies on opposition due to 'budget constraints'
Lu Wei Hoong | Published on Today 9:01 pm | Modified on Today 10:01 pm
c097b6a7185f394cf7dfe4f3b12d4f72.jpeg

In the past, Pakatan Harapan slammed the Johor BN government for not recognising state opposition leader and giving a fair development allocation to the opposition.

However, Harapan's new menteri besar Osman Sapian does not appear ready to change this policy now that BN is on the opposition bench.

When asked on whether the new state administration will recognise the state opposition leader, Osman had to consult with Johor Amanah chief Aminolhuda Hassan, who sat beside him, before giving an answer.

“We will think about it. Currently we have not made it official. If we want to officially appoint them, we need to look at our finances. We have other commitments so we need to see our financial strength.

“Federal is different if you want to compare state with federal. We cannot follow federal 100 percent,” he told a press conference in Johor Bahru today.

PKR and DAP representatives were not at the press conference.

On whether he would give development allocations to opposition members, Osman said as BN did not give this before, Harapan would not either.

“This is the right of the ruling government. Did you get during BN Umno time?” he asked Aminolhuda to which the latter said “no”.

Osman said: “Why should we give? Why should we give? It is like giving them bullets, you see.”

Meanwhile, the new menteri besar said he will take up the portfolio of finance and land resources as opposed to the separation of Pakatan federal prime minister and finance minister.

This, he claimed, is because the state resources are no match to Putrajaya's.

“Federal has finance ministry as they have more money. I will take up land resources and finance matter. We don't have state finance minister but only finance officer.”

On the label of being "recycled Umno", Osman shot back, saying: “Why don't you talk about Tun (Dr Mahathir)? I was Umno before. But now I have to follow Harapan's decision.”

Osman is Johor Harapan and Bersatu secretary. While in Umno, he held the Kempas state seat from 1999 until he was dropped in 2013.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib Tua Kee! Houses raided by mata!

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424530

Police raid apartments linked to Najib's family for gov't documents
Tom Allard, Reuters | Published on 12 May 2018, 11:39 pm | Modified on 12 May 2018, 11:59 pm
5a3bd5e4b9bf93ca2ad29a59100b5411.jpeg

Police on Saturday raided a deluxe Kuala Lumpur apartment block at which relatives of ousted prime minister Najib Abdul Razak had been staying as they searched for sensitive documents the new government fears may be taken out of the country, two senior police officers said.

The swoop came as newly elected Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad said he had stopped his predecessor from leaving the country because of suspected wrongdoing in connection with a multibillion-dollar scandal at state fund 1MDB.

Police said they were acting after a complaint that a government vehicle had delivered dozens of boxes made to carry designer handbags and other items to the apartment for Najib’s wife, Rosmah Mansor.

Public disgust over alleged corruption was widely seen as one of the reasons behind the unexpected defeat of Najib’s long-ruling BN coalition in Wednesday’s general election.

Najib has consistently denied any wrongdoing.

A spokesman for Najib could not be immediately reached for comment. Reuters was unable to reach Najib himself, his wife, or other family members and close associates on Saturday night.

Reuters saw about 20 police officers enter the marble-floored lobby of the Pavilion Residences apartment block, just as Mahathir was holding a news conference to announce key members of his cabinet.

They were aided by at least a dozen other plainclothes law-enforcement officers. Security personnel from the building - which is owned by Desmond Lim, a wealthy Malaysian businessperson and supporter of Najib - were cooperative.

“We are looking for government documents that may have been illegally taken,” said a senior police officer, who requested anonymity as he was not authorised to talk to the media.

“The government are worried they could be sensitive and important, and could be taken out of the country.”

He declined to say whether any documents had been found and described the operation as “ongoing”.

According to the police, members of Najib’s family had been staying at the apartments, but they declined to name them.

Orange boxes

The police action followed a complaint lodged by two leaders of the youth wing of Mahathir’s political party, Bersatu.

The police report of the complaint, reviewed by Reuters, alleges that vans emblazoned with the logo of the department of the prime minister and cabinet delivered boxes for 50 Birkin handbags to Pavilion Residences on Thursday evening.

The report alleged that the boxes showed the name of the consignee as Rosmah Mansor.

Two photos provided with the report and reviewed by Reuters showed a van with the department’s logo and a shopping trolley filled with orange boxes. The location, the date and the contents of the boxes - including whether there were any of the handbags inside - could not be ascertained from the photos.

The Birkin handbags concerned would cost US$200,000 each, the complaint said.

The senior police officer only confirmed “family members” of Najib had stayed in the apartment complex when Reuters asked if Rosmah had stayed there.

Another officer involved in the operation described the persons of interest as “VVIPs”, or very, very important persons.

Both police officers said investigators were not primarily interested in the luxury items but were chasing documents that could be vital for investigations into Najib’s administration.

Announced overseas trip

Kuala Lumpur’s police chief and an official police spokesperson did not respond to requests for comment.

Najib said earlier on Saturday that he was going abroad for a week to rest, but just minutes later the Department of Immigration announced that he and his wife had been barred from leaving the country.

Mahathir, who was sworn in as prime minister on Thursday, has vowed to probe the loss of billions of dollars from 1MDB, which was founded by Najib.

US Department of Justice documents allege that US$681 million from 1MDB was transferred to the personal account of a person identified as Malaysian Official 1, which US and Malaysian sources have confirmed was Najib.

Najib has said the deposit was a donation by an unnamed member of the Saudi royal family which had been largely returned.

- Reuters

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blood can be expected! Civil War!

Sultan had appointed 2 Chief Ministers one after another, let you both go and fight live & death.

Poll results are half-half and opportunistic traitors playing flip-flop change flag games.

Nothing will be stable for next few years in Sabah.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424532

Shafie claims to be lawful Sabah CM, says governor told Musa to resign
Alyaa Azhar | Published on Today 12:10 am | Modified on Today 12:20 am
54dd0a06f501543931079a23d3a80116.jpeg

As far as Parti Warisan Sabah president Mohd Shafie Apdal is concerned, he is now the latest and only Sabah chief minister.

Having been sworn in before the Yang di-Pertua Negeri Juhar Mahiruddin tonight, Shafie discounted the scenario of Sabah having two chief ministers, despite state BN chief Musa Aman’s insistence that he has yet to resign as chief minister.

“Because the governor already asked him to resign, after that (if) he doesn’t resign, then automatically the governor will call somebody who can command (the state assembly).

“Whatever the number of seats (Musa has) is no longer valid,” said Shafie during a press conference at his home after being sworn in as the chief minister.

Shafie also denied that the current situation represented a constitutional crisis.

“If only a person can accept he doesn’t command the majority then there’s no constitutional crisis.

“Interpretation of the law is quite clear. You have to resign.”

Musa, he said, was free to take legal action if he wanted to.

“We can’t stop him from taking legal action, but there has been precedence in Perak before where the (second menteri besar was ruled valid).”

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
苏丹如果不具阴谋应该慎重决策。要改变也要先公布撤销旧的委任然后才另外委任新的。这不是儿戏!如果你可以同时有两个州务大臣,我们就也可以同时有两个苏丹!你想这样玩吗?⚰

吃了什么大便?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
阿进 Najib made world headline for trying to flee Boleh-land!

Disgrace!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/涉貪想落跑-門都沒有-馬來西亞前總理納吉遭限制出境-印尼-度假-053756897.html

涉貪想落跑?門都沒有!馬來西亞前總理納吉遭限制出境,印尼「度假」計畫泡湯

風傳媒

2.6k 人追蹤
蔡娪嫣
2018年5月12日 下午1:37
ac10321c0cf0559cfd2441dd0a0edf5b

檢視相片
貪汙案纏身、大選慘敗的馬來西亞前總理納吉原定12日上午10時搭乘私人飛機前往印尼「度假」,被外界質疑他是否計劃潛逃。然而納吉夫婦上午未現身機場,一度行蹤成謎。直到接近中午納吉在臉書發文表示,今日將與家人到國外旅行,下周回國後會為敗選負責,證實確有出國打算。不過就在他發文幾分鐘之後,馬國移民局宣布將納吉夫婦列入出境黑名單。納吉夫婦白忙了一個早上,仍確定無法出國。

執政聯盟「國陣」大選慘敗 納吉成過街老鼠

72ab7dad2604f7a5bb9161413d62b8cd

檢視相片
馬來西亞前總理納吉(Najib Razak)與妻子羅斯瑪(Rosmah Mansor)(AP)
馬來西亞前總理納吉(Najib Razak)與妻子羅斯瑪(Rosmah Mansor)(AP)

4ea21e19ee4fac9334c2e6c4217b037e

檢視相片
2018年5月12日馬來西亞前總理納吉限制出境。(AP
5月12日大批警察在蘇丹阿都阿兹沙機場外。(AP)

馬哈地將討回「一馬公司貪腐案」的國庫損失

納吉2015年涉入國營投資基金「一馬發展有限公司」(1MDB)貪污案,遭控挪用6億8100萬美元(新台幣203.5億元)中飽私囊,此貪汙案被視為馬國史上最大貪腐醜聞,重創納吉聲望,而他始終否認違法。1MDB基金成立於2009年,由納吉一手推動並兼任該公司顧問委員會主席。2016年1月,馬國檢方宣布結案,6.8億美元為沙烏地阿拉伯王室贈與的捐款,且納吉已歸還其中6.2億美元(約新台幣185.6億元)的款項,沒有證據證明納吉涉及任何貪污和犯罪行為。

階下囚有望翻身重返政壇!馬國新總理馬哈地證實:最高元首同意完全赦免安華)" data-reactid="80">然而據美國司法部調查,1MDB的資金流出後經過多國的金融管道洗錢,司法部在2016年7月至今年6月間展開3次充公行動,共充公1MDB約17億美元(約新台幣505.5億元)的資產。司法部更指控納吉家族的一名親信盜用了1MDB基金超過45億美元(約新台幣1338.2億元)的資產,另有近3000萬美元(約新台幣8.9億元)用於購買納吉妻子羅斯瑪(Rosmah Mansor)的珠寶飾品。美國司法部長賽辛斯(Jeff Sessions)痛批1MDB貪腐醜聞是「史上最糟糕的盜竊」。目前美國、瑞士、新加坡等至少6個國家仍在清查此案。(推薦閱讀:階下囚有望翻身重返政壇!馬國新總理馬哈地證實:最高元首同意完全赦免安華

15b0eaf17864bb2c20e51033be499a51

檢視相片
一個馬來西亞發展有限公司(一馬公司)。(美聯社)
一個馬來西亞發展有限公司(一馬公司)。(美聯社)

納吉臉書聲明:將為敗選負上全責

相關報導
馬來西亞首度政黨輪替 總統府致賀:期盼強化「新南向政策」的合作
馬來西亞變天,中國「一帶一路」踢鐵板?馬哈地:將嚴審中國投資、重新談判南海議題

★下載Yahoo奇摩APP,隨時掌握最新時事,議題懶人卡一次看懂!
看這些話題的相關文章:
相關內容

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://world.huanqiu.com/exclusive/2018-05/12018308.html

马移民局:前总理纳吉布夫妇被列入黑名单、禁止出国
2018-05-12 12:23 环球网
0 参与
20180512122510652.jpeg

资料图

【环球网综合报道】据法新社12日报道,马来西亚移民局局长穆斯塔法•阿里当天表示,移民局刚刚将马来西亚前总理纳吉布和妻子列入黑名单,禁止他们出国。

https://www.swissinfo.ch/chi/外传企图逃往印尼-纳吉夫妇遭马来西亚限制出境/44113246

外传企图逃往印尼 纳吉夫妇遭马来西亚限制出境
外部内容
下面的内容来自我们的合作伙伴,因此我们不能保证这些内容能够正常显示。

法新社+国际新闻

此内容发布于2018年5月11日 下午11:50最后更新 - 2018年5月11日 -23:50
(法新吉隆坡12日电) 马来西亚丑闻缠身的前首相纳吉爆冷败选,麾下国民阵线(Barisan Nasional)结束执政,外界谣传他和妻子罗斯玛将逃往印尼,大马移民当局表示已经限制两人出境。

移民局总监穆斯塔法(Mustafar Ali)告诉法新社:「移民局刚刚已将纳吉(Najib Razak)和罗斯玛(Rosmah Mansor)列入出境黑名单。」(译者:梁元龄/核稿:张晓雯)

Neuer Inhalt
Horizontal Line

subscription form
subscription form

如需通过电子邮箱免费订阅时事通讯(Newsletter),请在下方输入您的邮箱地址

电子邮件地址