• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faster arrest Najib before he flee! Shoot if he try to flee!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seal all ports airport and Chew Eng Han Sampan 2.0

Shoot all suspected boats.

Killed wrong never mind.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are too late. My grassroots contacts have already secured an exit and a safe house for Najib in Singapore should UMNO fall. We must prevent the oppies from stealing that US$700 million from the bank accounts.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You are too late. My grassroots contacts have already secured an exit and a safe house for Najib in Singapore should UMNO fall. We must prevent the oppies from stealing that US$700 million from the bank accounts.

KNN... how did 1 billion become 700 million?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey 走狗汉奸you have a new master soon! Hope they don’t use water sprays on you like what happened last time.
Hey no joke I remember this water spraying in late 1990s very well. My Malaysia KL office Singaporean manager was telling me this. No one else can remember? All forgotten?

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M need to immediately subdue PAS as well. Offer them 2 ministers in cabinet and put them in alignment with the new regime and prevent them from covering the disintegrated BN. Otherwise nothing will be stable.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey no joke I remember this water spraying in late 1990s very well. My Malaysia KL office Singaporean manager was telling me this. No one else can remember? All forgotten?
i believe water mixed with some shit and urine. no good to be jiuhukia then or now.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far @02:34Hr

Parliamentary Seats
  • BN=74
  • Dr M=112*
  • PAS=17
  • Others=3
State Governments + Full results

PRS
(15)