• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faster arrest Najib before he flee! Shoot if he try to flee!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like post GE is more exciting. ..
never a moment in my life, I believe I will live to witness the collapse of UMMO... I'm sure all m'sians, esp those who had taken time to travel back home to vote must be feeling proud ...Do Good Do Together
So much feeling and say so much why did you stop short of saying you are Malaysian?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much feeling and say so much why did you stop short of saying you are Malaysian?
I were once a m'sian ... until the tengku chased me out...

how come you forgot your history?
you must also have forgotten to flush your head in the toilet bowl in morning :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I were once a m'sian ... until the tengku chased me out...

how come you forgot your history?
you must also have forgotten to flush your head in the toilet bowl in morning :smile:
The ones that forget history of Malaya and Singapore are one family are the evil Malaysian dogs like you viciously bullying me.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
No hurry to release lah. Lock Najib inside Anwar's cell ASAP let him have fun first.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424401

Najib and Rosmah blacklisted by Immigration Department
Nigel Aw | Published on Today 5:44 am | Modified on Today 8:44 am

0171c73e5aa431e68b20ba51fbf27c76.jpeg

EXCLUSIVE | Former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak and his wife Rosmah Mansor have been blacklisted by the Immigration Department.

This is according to a search on the Immigration Department's Travel Status Enquiry System (SSPI).

Interestingly, the database, which allows Malaysians to check if they are cleared to travel to East Malaysia or overseas, had since yesterday and until the time of writing this morning at 5.30am, been inaccessible.

Malaysiakini's investigation of the site found that it was only inaccessible from within Malaysia, thus giving the impression to those trying to access the site locally that it was "down".

However, using an overseas proxy, Malaysiakini was able to access the system to run the checks on Najib and Rosmah's identification numbers.

The identification numbers were also cross-checked with the Election Commission's records to confirm their identities.

The checks found that Najib (530723-06-XXXX) and Rosmah (511210-05-XXXX) returned the results "Sila rujuk ke pejabat imigresen terdekat" (Please refer to the nearest immigration office).

Below: Search on Najib's MyKad number

0a35a4fa338ac99f3a9e7b1223d332ba.jpeg

This was the same results several Pakatan Harapan MPs and activists received in the past when they were barred from travel.

By convention, if a person is not blacklisted, the results would return "Tiada halangan" (No obstacle).

It is unclear if inaccessibility to the immigration portal from within Malaysia was due to the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) or the Immigration Department setting its own website to prevent local access.

This essentially meant that Najib or Rosmah would not be able to check their immigration status unless a proxy is used.

However, when contacted by Immigration Department director-general Mustafar Ali denied that the duo had been blacklisted.

"Not blacklisted for now," he told Malaysiakini in a text message. He refused to elaborate when pressed for further information.

The apparent blacklisting of the former prime minister and his wife came amid a leaked flight plan yesterday which showed that they planned to travel from Subang Airport to Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport in Jakarta at 10am today.

The couple is to travel on a private jet operated by Premiair.

Premiair is a company owned by Peter Sondakh, who is also the boss of PT Rajawali Corp.

Indonesian tycoon link

The Indonesian tycoon was involved in the controversial sale of a 37 percent stake in Eagle High Plantations to Felda for US$505.4 million last year.

Najib had been accused of receiving multi-billion ringgit in deposits in his personal bank account, which originated from state fund 1MDB, according to international investigations.

The former prime minister claimed the money was a "donation" from a member of the Saudi Arabia royal family. He denied wrongdoing or taking public funds for personal gain.

However, Najib's BN was dealt with a shock defeat against Pakatan Harapan in the 14th general election, winning only 79 seats in the 222-member Parliament in the May 9 general election.

The general election saw the former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad making a comeback as the seventh prime minister and ending BN's 61-year rule.

The leaked flight plan had led to speculations that Najib and Rosmah were "fleeing" the country but a source close to the former prime minister claimed that they were only going on a "two-day break".

Earlier today, the Wall Street Journal, quoting sources close to Mahathir, said measures have been put in place to prevent Najib and Rosmah from leaving the country.

Malaysiakini also ran checks on several other key personalities in the 1MDB matter, including businessperson Low Taek Jho and 1MDB chairperson Irwan Serigar Abdullah.

None of them was blacklisted at the time of writing.

Below: Search on ex-prime minister's wife Rosmah Mansor's MyKad number

78c000e53404b064afcfe872e35aea65.jpeg

Below: Search on 1MDB chairperson Irwan Serigar Abdullah's MyKad number

591d3c4d1a67159de0a2ac517bc49817.jpeg

Share this story
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook34.9KShare to TwitterShare to WhatsAppShare to EmailShare to PrintShare to More100

You Might Also Like

Recommended by

SHARES
Share to FacebookShare to More

Related Reports

• Scuffle at Umno HQ, Najib ignores the press

• Najib and wife's flight schedule goes viral

• Umno Youth revolts against Najib

• Nazir sees his father's determination in Mahathir

VOIZ Asia
  • fc-1200x630.jpg

Care for your health.
    Because your life counts on it.
  • 1-9.jpg

Some things just require a higher level of accountability
  • VOIZ-FEATURE-IMG-1200x630.001.jpeg

What’s a Bungalow in Malaysia?
  • lynas-2-1200x630.jpg

Is Lynas’ handling of radioactive wastes satisfactory?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424362

Umno Youth revolts against Najib
Published on 11 May 2018, 7:17 pm | Modified on 11 May 2018, 7:24 pm
9245d58702900c74c7e3927e5b64458b.jpeg

An Umno Youth revolt against party president Najib Abdul Razak is in full swing.

Hours after Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin rallied the party to him and called for immediate reforms, one of his exco members - Arman Azha Abu Hanifah - openly called for Najib to resign.

"Representing the Umno Youth Kesatria Briged, I wish to call on Najib to let go of the president's post willingly, so a transformation of Umno can take place.

"We demand Najib immediately resigns... We believe Najib has to be responsible for BN's defeat in the 14th general election.

"We don't hate Najib, but we prioritise the party's interests to ensure its survival," Arman said in a statement today.

The Federal Territories and Selangor Umno Youth wings have also joined calls from their Kedah and Terengganu counterparts in calling for Najib to quit.

Federal Territories Umno Youth chief Razlan Rafii (photo) said the party's top leadership must take responsibility for its defeat in the 14th general election.

514c323aed562b9bc5aee21ca125a104.jpeg

"The party's top leadership must take full responsibility for this disaster and be prepared to step down and make way for new faces to lead this party," he said in a statement today.

When contacted, Razlan clarified that the top leadership meant "the president and other top leaders".

Meanwhile, Berita Harian reported that Jelebu Umno division chief Jalaluddin Alias also called for the resignations of Najib and Negeri Sembilan Umno chief Mohamad Hasan.

Khairy had called for immediate reforms to Umno to save the party from collapse.

"I call on my comrades who wish to rebuild Umno, from the collapse we have seen today, to stand with me as change must begin immediately. We cannot delay any further.

"Umno's contribution to religion, race and country is too great for us to allow this sacred party to be destroyed and disappear forever," Khairy said in a posting on Facebook.

Umno-BN was trounced in Wednesday's 14th general election, with Pakatan Harapan forming the new federal government.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib must be a real idiot...1st he cock up an election that he himself rigged..next he wait till forever to run road..ppl run road will fly off straight away..still sit there tell the whole world he taking a break and flying off xxx amount of hours later.....he no exit strategy meh? Surely pinky has an exit strategy..if pap lose the election I bet on polling day his personal jet already on standby..najib so rich got no standby jet etc? Real retard

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424425

I'm leaving on a jet plane for 'short break', insists Najib
Published on Today 11:11 am | Modified on Today 11:42 am
3923f196a527d64be8ab709dab489d41.jpeg

BN chairperson Najib Razak has spoken up about his controversial flight schedule leaked online, saying he needs to take a break to catch up with family after the intense 14th general election.

“After over four decades in politics and the recent election campaign, which was regrettably personal and perhaps the most intense in Malaysian history, I will take a short break to spend time with my family whom I have not seen enough of in recent years,” he posted on his Facebook this morning.

This follows his purported flight itinerary being leaked online, indicating he and his wife Rosmah Mansor were scheduled to depart for Jakarta at 10am today.

The news caused a crowd of about 60 and the media to descend on Subang Airport this morning.

Najib in his message did not elaborate on the duration of the trip or his plans upon his presumed return.

The trip just days after his humiliating defeat, BN's worst in history, comes in the face of increasing government spotlight on the 1MDB scandal, as well as growing discontent from within Umno over his party leadership.

In a subsequent posting at approximately 11.30am, Najib said during his break he will decide his next step in Umno and BN.

“In that period, I will make a decision regarding my position as Umno president and BN chairperson, taking into consideration the loss of support for the people for BN in the election.

“I have heard all the views of various leaders and party members at all levels concerning my position,” he said.

Najib's mea culpa

Najib in his posting was conciliatory and apologised to the people for any “shortcomings” of his two-term administration.

“My BN colleagues and I are committed to respecting the will of the people and facilitating a smooth transfer of power.

“The best interests of Malaysia and its people will always be my first priority and I intend to continue serving them in whatever capacity I can.

“I pray that after this divisive period, the country will unite. I apologise for any shortcomings and mistakes, and I thank you, the people, for the opportunity to lead our great nation.

“It has been the honour of my lifetime to serve you and Malaysia,” he wrote.

Share this story

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424437

Now we have barred Najib, Rosmah, says Immigration Dept
Published on Today 12:07 pm | Modified on Today 12:21 pm
7ab47cb380579a1142b63fc56cc85979.jpeg

In a new twist, the Immigration Department has now declared that they have "just now" blacklisted ousted prime minister Najib Abdul Razak and his wife Rosmah Mansor.

The turnabout came more than two hours after Immigration Department director-general Mustafar Ali has told Malaysiakini that the duo were not blacklisted for the moment, after our checks of the department website in the early hours of the morning stated they were.

"Immigration Department wishes to confirm that Dato Sri Najib Tun Abdul Razak and Datin Sri Rosmah Mansor have just been blacklisted from leaving the country," read the Department statement on Facebook.

Checks on their status with the Immigration Department's Travel Status Enquiry System (SSPI), using their IC numbers now return the result "Sila rujuk ke pejabat imigresen terdekat" (Please refer to the nearest immigration office) in red letters.

The database is still unaccessible locally, as it had been since yesterday and Malaysiakini has had to use an overseas proxy to conduct the checks.

In a tweet, Najib himself confirmed that he, and his family, have been blacklisted from travelling aboard.

"I've just been informed that the Immigration Department is not allowing me and my family (from travelling) abroad. I respect the directive and will be with my family in the country," he tweeted

[More to follow]

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424414

Crowd gathers at Subang Airport to 'stop' Najib, Rosmah departure
Koh Jun Lin | Published on Today 10:36 am | Modified on Today 11:28 am
  • 8d73c7906db1f4a0a452759ede131ffd.jpeg

A crowd of about 60 people and members of the press have gathered outside Subang Airport in hopes of "catching" former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak and his wife as they leave the country.

This came after his purported flight itinerary was leaked online, which indicated that the duo were scheduled to depart from the airport to Jakarta at 10am today.

This initially sparked fear that Najib and his wife were about to flee the country following BN's spectacular fall from grace following Wednesday's general election.

However, a source close to him told Malaysiakini Najib was merely embarking on a two-day trip.

Najib, too, had said on social media that he is about to take a break to spend time with his family.

Things at the airport became tense when a Toyota Velfire with heavily-tinted windows and no road tax stickers turned up at the airport's Post 6 at 9.30am, which is the gate that leads directly to the airport's Skypark Business Avaiation Centre.

Many in the crowd mobbed the vehicle, with some attempting to peer through the windows and others demanding to know who was inside. All while police attempted to maintain order and press photographers jostle for a shot.

This kept on for several minutes until one of the windows briefly wound down to reveal Arau MP-designate Shahidan Kassim, and he was promptly let through the gate along with another vehicle that appeared to carry only its driver.

Members of the police Light Strike Force arrived to stand guard at the gate at about 9.50am, but stood down at 10.25am once tensions died down.

[More to follow]

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak! Ah Loong can not meet Najib already!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/12/world/asia/najib-razak-malaysia-flight-ban.html

Defeated Malaysian Prime Minister Is Barred From Leaving Country
merlin_137877204_7f0ff401-e0c2-4960-9796-dd9573c65291-articleLarge.jpg

Malaysia’s former prime minister, Najib Razak, and his wife, Rosmah Mansor, on Wednesday. Mr. Najib faces possible investigation over billions of dollars he is accused of misappropriating.CreditAthit Perawongmetha/Reuters

By Austin Ramzy

May 12, 2018
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — The Malaysian authorities said Najib Razak, the prime minister who was ousted in elections this week, and his wife were barred from leaving the country as a leaked flight plan stirred suspicion that they were planning to flee.

Mr. Najib faces possible investigation for corruption over billions of dollars he is accused of misappropriating from a state investment fund he once ran, including $731 million the United States Justice Department says was deposited in his accounts.

The Immigration Department of Malaysia said Saturday in a post on its Facebook page that Mr. Najib and his wife, Rosmah Mansor, had been placed on a blacklist that prevented them from leaving the country.

He wrote on social media on Saturday that he had been told of the government order, and that he would respect the decision.

In a series of earlier messages, Mr. Najib said he apologized “for any shortcomings and mistakes, but did not address the scandal at the fund, 1Malaysia Development Berhad, known as 1MDB, directly in his Twitter post on Saturday.

He said that he planned to “take a short break to spend time with my family,” but did he not mention news reports that said he and his wife were planning to travel to Jakarta, Indonesia, citing to the leaked flight plan.

You have 4 free articles remaining.

Subscribe to The Times
“I pray that after this divisive period, the country will unite,” he wrote as part of his posts on Twitter and Facebook. “I apologise for any shortcomings and mistakes, and I thank you, the people, for the opportunity to lead our great nation. It has been the honour of my lifetime to serve you and Malaysia.”

He has previously denied any wronging in connection with 1MDB.

Malaysiakini, a news website, quoted a source close to Mr. Najib who said the former prime minister and his wife planned to go to Jakarta for a two-day trip but would return.

A crowd of people and journalists gathered Saturday at Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, where the couple was apparently scheduled to depart on a private plane. Some of the crowd peered into arriving vehicles, but there was no indication Mr. Najib and his wife were there.

Mr. Mahathir, who previously served as prime minister from 1981 to 2003, said that any wrongdoing connected with 1MDB would be investigated, including whether the attorney general or anticorruption commission failed to fully pursue the allegations.

“Our intention is to go for people who have shown a tendency to be corrupt or had committed known crimes,” Mr. Mahathir said Friday.

Rick Paddock and Sharon Tan contributed reporting from Kuala Lumpur.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow he must be the most daring fugitive in the world. Announce on Facebook that he's leaving for a short break. Haha...

He should learn from Thugsin and YingNoLuck!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wow he must be the most daring fugitive in the world.

Daring??? More like moronic. :rolleyes: Your choice of adjectives needs brushing up.

He should have left on polling day immediately after it became pretty obvious midway through the vote count that he was toast.

mob centerl command

Alfrescian
Loyal
I salute the Malaysians who blocked Najib at the Airport.

Singaporeans are suckers lacking these kind of citizens! Singapore can castrate own LP!