• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faster arrest Najib before he flee! Shoot if he try to flee!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the ultimate sufferer and eventual winner.
anwar-ibrahim-4.jpg
It appeared to me that mahathir tolerated jib but decided to fight him only after what jib had done to his son. Mahathir has also made it clear to the alliance from the start that he will be pm. He had gathered the leaders of the other alliance parties to write to the king in support of him to make sure that the king cannot base on constitution to appoint Azizah as pm.

All his actions do not seems to support his intention to hand over the pm to Anwar. Afterall, everyone knows that it is Mahathir that enable the alliance to win. His influence behind the scene is still great. I think Anwar can forget about being a pm.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peesai should grant Najib safe exile and a position in the constituency of Kampong Glam. Provided he deposits in DBS,

Cheers!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
if so, old horse will cut off our water supply..

Water is not the real threat to Pee Sai now.

Cut off all land road rail air sea transportation connection to Pee Sai and ban Malaysian from employment in Pee Sai is the most strategic deprivation. Pee Sai will become THE MOST DISCONNECTED & ISOLATED Southern tip of Asian Continent, 100% will die.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Water is not the real threat to Pee Sai now.

Cut off all land road rail air sea transportation connection to Pee Sai and ban Malaysian from employment in Pee Sai is the most strategic deprivation. Pee Sai will become THE MOST DISCONNECTED & ISOLATED Southern tip of Asian Continent, 100% will die.
That will be great news for Singkies. I know heaps of m&ds occupying high paying jobs and if they all get kicked out heaps of Singkies will get these pmet jobs. Get rid of mad khaw n Janil for a start

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, i wud b int to hv ah jib as dpm and finance ministar to help himself and also the bugger who hold the kris maybe pointing at our 4D leaders if they misbehave

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It appeared to me that mahathir tolerated jib but decided to fight him only after what jib had done to his son. Mahathir has also made it clear to the alliance from the start that he will be pm. He had gathered the leaders of the other alliance parties to write to the king in support of him to make sure that the king cannot base on constitution to appoint Azizah as pm.

All his actions do not seems to support his intention to hand over the pm to Anwar. Afterall, everyone knows that it is Mahathir that enable the alliance to win. His influence behind the scene is still great. I think Anwar can forget about being a pm.
he doesn't need to be a pm to win.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jihad for 1mdb is declared now. He will go after all money overseas, jho low and rosmah. I thought some idiot said sjnkieland is the corruption free country? Anyone put lee bee wah in cuffs?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinkie can kiss his high speed train to KL goodbye.

Also Grab will be shut down in Malaysia and China's huge investments in Malaysia may all go up in smoke.

After 20 years of suffering, Anwar will be PM in one to two years time and Tun has undone all his misdeeds he dished out to Anwar.

Tun, the greatest statesman in Asia is my hero and idol.
HSR will indeed be cold storaged

Grab will be fine since the company has already divested into other SEA countries and has big backing of auntie Ho

China investment will be interesting to watch. Involves the royals as well. My bet is the Chinese will just pay more kopi money to move the projects forward. i have faith that corruption will always prevail in mudlaysia

Anwar? I don't think he will last too long. Hishamudin will eventually take over the PM role since he's a blue blood

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HSR will indeed be cold storaged

Grab will be fine since the company has already divested into other SEA countries and has big backing of auntie Ho

China investment will be interesting to watch. Involves the royals as well. My bet is the Chinese will just pay more kopi money to move the projects forward. i have faith that corruption will always prevail in mudlaysia

Anwar? I don't think he will last too long. Hishamudin will eventually take over the PM role since he's a blue blood

If the m&d old fart dares to put the HSR project on hold, we will need to get 11 Jinping to send troops alongside us to secure our interests. We've already acquired the land and made plans to lay the necessary rail tracks.

carnage

Alfrescian
Loyal
All civilized crap no use.

If I were Dr M Najib will be arrested now and licked up in same cell with KY.

No questions assed.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib Video:

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424397

Scuffle at Umno HQ, Najib ignores the press
Alyaa Alhadjri | Published on Today 12:30 am | Modified on Today 12:50 am
78dbd0d78215f4f56ac1c280d6af460a.jpeg

The event to mark Umno's 72nd anniversary at the party headquarters was a sombre affair with prayer recitations, which was later marred by a scuffle among Umno Youth members.

Party leader Najib Abdul Razak was at the tahlil recitation ceremony from 7.30pm to 9pm, along with vice-presidents Hishammuddin Hussein and Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.

Najib did not speak during the dinner event and retreated for a meeting. By 10.30pm, he left the building in a Mercedes Benz with the WQF11 number plate, refusing to talk to reporters.

At another end of the building, a group of Umno Youth members appeared to be squabbling.

A scuffle erupted after Seputeh Umno Youth division member Mohamad Taqiuddin Halim told reporters that all Umno leaders above the age of 60 should make way for younger leaders to bring in reforms.

"Representing Federal Territories Umno Youth, I would like to voice out that all top party leaders involved should be held accountable (for BN’s loss in the general election). I don't just point fingers at president Najib," said Taqiuddin, who was surrounded by about 10 supporters.

Taqiuddin also demanded that all Umno assets held by party leaders to be returned to the party.

'We need to know where we are heading'

"We need directions... We need to know where we are heading," said Taqiuddin who spoke for about five minutes and claimed to represent Federal Territories Umno Youth chief Razlan Rafii.

When contacted later, Razlan denied that Taqiuddin was representing him.

Asked to comment on speculation that Najib might flee the country, Taqiuddin said: "That's a perception. He says he's a Bugis warrior. I believe he is on the side of the truth."

As he walked away from the entrance to Menara Dato Onn, the group of about 30 Umno supporters heckled and chased the smaller group away.

Amidst the din, there were shouts that Taqiuddin had no right to make demands against Umno leaders at a time when they should show support for Najib.

"We are all supposed to be here to show that Umno is strong!" said one disgruntled supporter.

"We don't need members like you!" shouted another.

When met later, one of them said he does not know Taqiuddin and insisted that the majority of Umno Youth members were still behind Najib.

Umno Gombak branch Youth chief Syed Mohd Imran Syed Abdul Aziz claimed that no one knew Taqiuddin and questioned Razlan's absence tonight.

"Why can't Razlan make this statement himself? In Umno, we are not authorised to make statements without the party's consent," Syed Mohd Imran said.

Following the BN's defeat in GE14, Umno Youth members from at least six states - Penang, Johor, Terengganu, Kedah, FT, Selangor - have issued statements calling on Najib to resign as Umno president.

Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin has urged party members to call for reforms and stand with him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the m&d old fart dares to put the HSR project on hold, we will need to get 11 Jinping to send troops alongside us to secure our interests. We've already acquired the land and made plans to lay the necessary rail tracks.

What nonsense you are mouthing....

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like post GE is more exciting. ..
never a moment in my life, I believe I will live to witness the collapse of UMMO... I'm sure all m'sians, esp those who had taken time to travel back home to vote must be feeling proud ...Do Good Do Together

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seems like post GE is more exciting. ..
never a moment in my life, I believe I will live to witness the collapse of UMMO... I'm sure all m'sians, esp those who had taken time to travel back home to vote must be feeling proud ...Do Good Do Together

News out...they have barricaded the Attorney General Building, start to investigate the heads of ROS ( Registry Of Societies) Election Commission (EC), Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission ( MACC), Attorney General (AG) & Chief Justice. Monday May 14, 2018, when working day starts...it would be interesting.

The others will be investigating the Chinese investments & projects, & the next big one...the contracts & projects signed with SINGAPORE.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/najib-and-wife-going-jakarta-twoday-break-—-report

(May 11): Former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak will be leaving for Jakarta tomorrow for a two-day break, Malaysiakini reported.
The news portal reported a source close to Najib as saying: "He wants a rest and so he is going away for two days. He will be back."
The source dismissed speculation that Najib was about to flee the country, Malaysiakini reported.
"Everyone has the flight schedule... So they can go and check if he is fleeing with bags of money and stuff... There is no such thing (as fleeing)," said the source.
A photo of the flight manifest, which went viral, showed Najib and his wife Rosmah Mansor as the passengers of the private jet which is scheduled to land in Subang airport at 6am and depart for Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport, Jakarta, at 10am tomorrow.