• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Faster arrest Najib before he flee! Shoot if he try to flee!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bird of a feather corrupt together like John Tan ...Grass looters..u can share the donation Loot from Arab cuntry with Ah Jin kor!!
Yeah all birds of the same feathers indeed. Only difference is small thief jealous of big thief!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mad hatter still so sharp... Pinky, you don't play play.

Pinkie can kiss his high speed train to KL goodbye.

Also Grab will be shut down in Malaysia and China's huge investments in Malaysia may all go up in smoke.

After 20 years of suffering, Anwar will be PM in one to two years time and Tun has undone all his misdeeds he dished out to Anwar.

Tun, the greatest statesman in Asia is my hero and idol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also Grab will be shut down in Malaysia and China's huge investments in Malaysia may all go up in smoke.

After 20 years of suffering, Anwar will be PM in one to two years time and Tun has undone all his misdeeds he dished out to Anwar.

Yeah right greatest statesman that srayed water on citizens.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
拿鸡串通狗皇帝想要刁难马哈迪就任的政党资格不合格问题.

马哈迪说: 狗贼拿鸡! 你还不知自己罪孽深重贪赃枉法罪证如山? 现在老子是给你一点机会立功将功赎罪, 你还不知好歹? 胆敢捣乱想罪加一等是吗? 你的狗头有多少个脑袋? 统统都一齐给老子搬出来, 摆在地上数个清楚! 看够不够抵你的滔天大罪!

拿鸡吓昏倒地啦!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
拿鸡串通狗皇帝想要刁难马哈迪就任的政党资格不合格问题.

马哈迪说: 狗贼拿鸡! 你还不知自己罪孽深重贪赃枉法罪证如山? 现在老子是给你一点机会立功将功赎罪, 你还不知好歹? 胆敢捣乱想罪加一等是吗? 你的狗头有多少个脑袋? 统统都一齐给老子搬出来, 摆在地上数个清楚! 看够不够抵你的滔天大罪!

拿鸡瞎昏倒地啦!
Punish ALL Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers! You are one of them. Small thieves kpkb on big thief hahahaha

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultra smart stunt to declare 2 days of holidays, plus weekend.

It means public office closed and civil serpents can not enter to destroy any evidence!

Tonight after PM sworn in, he declare suspension of following list of snakes, can not step into office to destroy evidence! Over the holiday (4 days) Dr. M's new ISD enters all these offices to seize evidence!

Thousands of corrupted ass going to bust the Kayu Hitam prison, no more cells! LHL can rent some Changi Hilton Cells or not?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the ultimate sufferer and eventual winner.
anwar-ibrahim-4.jpg

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424198

Certain heads must fall, warns Dr M
Published on 10 May 2018, 11:59 am | Modified on Today 2:48 am
58490c2508f473ed820bb86f71eb667f.jpeg

GE14 | Dr Mahathir Mohamad, freshly installed as the country's seventh prime minister, has warned that changes are afoot among certain heads of government agencies and authorities.

"Certain heads must fall," he said in his maiden press conference after being sworn in before Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V during a ceremony at Istana Negara tonight.

"We find that some people were aiding and abetting a prime minister who the world condemned as a kleptocrat," stressed Mahathir.

The Harapan chairperson said this when asked whether the new government would introduce changes in agencies previously accused of acting on behalf of former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak's administration.

Mahathir was also joined by top Pakatan Harapan leaders including Bersatu president Muhyiddin Yassin, PKR president Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, Amanah president Mohamad Sabu and DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng.

As the former federal opposition, Harapan had accused Najib and BN of disrespecting principles surrounding separation of powers between the legislative, executive and judicial arms of the government.

Among others, Harapan leaders have accused the Election Commission of assisting BN in GE14 through its nationwide redelineation exercise and imposing various new rules supposedly intended to hamper their campaign.

Harapan had also accused the MACC and the Attorney-General's Chambers of selectively acting against the opposition and shielding those within BN, including Najib.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/424182

Anwar watches live streaming of Dr M's swearing-in
Published on 10 May 2018, 11:30 pm | Modified on Today 3:05 am
  • e9c4204477335f98a310ca0e373c6353.jpeg

GE14 | PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim watched the swearing in of Dr Mahathir Mohamad as the country's seventh prime minister tonight at the Cheras rehabilitation hospital, where he is recuperating after a surgery.

The party's Seberang Jaya assemblyperson Dr Afif Bahardin posted some photographs of him, together with PKR deputy president Mohamed Azmin Ali, with Anwar, at the ward, about 10pm.

"Thank God, the people's victory enabled this to happen. Azmin Ali and I got to meet Anwar just now in Cheras. We pray that all processes will go on smoothly," he had captioned the three photos, showing him and Azmin with a smiling Anwar.

On his Facebook page, Afif had also posted a two-minute-plus video of Mahathir's swearing-in ceremony at the Istana Negara earlier, captioning it: "Watching the prime minister's swearing-in ceremony from a secret location."

Anwar, who is serving a jail term on a sodomy charge, which he maintains was politically motivated, is expected to be released this June 8.

He is also Harapan's prime minister-in-waiting, with Mahathir expected to pave way for him to take the mantle, once he is out and secure a royal pardon, to enable him to contest in an election and get hold of the premiership.

If he does not succeed in securing a royal pardon, Anwar will not be able to run for office for five years after the date of his release.

Anwar watches live streaming of Dr M's swearing-in

GE14 | The PKR de facto leader appears cheerful over Harapan's triumph over Putrajaya.
4h ago

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
dear gin(ni), even if he doesn't get the royal pardon and becum pm, he has already won.

Huh? I thought his enemy was Dr M? Wasn't Dr M the one who FIRST said that he was into sodomy? LOL!

Clowns.....enemy of my enemy is my friend?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh? I thought his enemy was Dr M? Wasn't Dr M the one who FIRST said that he was into sodomy? LOL!

Clowns.....enemy of my enemy is my friend?
mudlaysian politics is very shifty. it's like this below....eventually najib will leave the dark side and join the jedi order.

1fc6310c-c49e-4482-b83d-6386616488e9.jpg