• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAS say S'pore to be Top 10 Asian Soccer Power y 2015!LOL.

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure, zap me in the other forum, you retard. Give me your nic there and I will give you mine!1

You don't have to give me yours cos i already know your nick in the other forum is eEconomist. :biggrin: So what are you going to do about it if i zap u there and refuse to give u 1 of my useless clone? Yes! Squeeze your balls. You see, i am second to none here when comes to cyber flame wars and the dirtiest player wins. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
--------------------------------------------
sorry brudder, a couple of points I disagree with you....

Brunei is far from being an "advanced" country.... It resembles more like Malaysia than Singapore.

Also, to be best in Asia.... we have to beat Japan, S Korea, N Korea (all of them qualified) plus teams like Australia that has been added to the Asian confederation. To top that off, we have to be able to compete with the Middle Eastern teams (heavy weights like Saudi, Iran, UAE, etc).

I think being top in SEA is more of a feasible target. Let's beat Malaysia and Thailand consistently at all levels (U-21, youth levels, and senior level). Maybe if we do that, we can start crowing such big words!

They can't do that at all levels. They are not allowed to buy services of FT 16 and 17 year olds for their youth squads. LOL.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can't do that at all levels. They are not allowed to buy services of FT 16 and 17 year olds for their youth squads. LOL.

I think that you've got it wrong, in fact exact opposite. They're allowed to procure the services of foreign youth footballers as long as they're not confirmed at full international level in their national colours. They've been but very few footballers confirmed at full international level before age 21, e.g. Pele (Brazil), Diego Maradona (Argentina), Wayne Rooney (England), Lionel Messi (Argentina) and these are obviously out of reach.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think that you've got it wrong, in fact exact opposite. They're allowed to procure the services of foreign youth footballers as long as they're not confirmed at full international level in their national colours. They've been but very few footballers confirmed at full international level before age 21, e.g. Pele (Brazil), Diego Maradona (Argentina), Wayne Rooney (England), Lionel Messi (Argentina) and these are obviously out of reach.

which parent will allow their 16 year old to become the PR of another country, move there, and play for the youth squad?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which parent will allow their 16 year old to become the PR of another country, move there, and play for the youth squad?

Plenty if the price is right, but Singapore doesn't even have the talent scouting, talent grooming environment and training facilities to make it right.