• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famous PAP doggies missing

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
resident pap doggies like clinton666, iverbert, char_ann went missing for quite a few days already. somemore all went missing at the same time.

did they received orders from higher authority not to participate in this forum:confused:

GE must be near. :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
resident pap doggies like clinton666, iverbert, char_ann went missing for quite a few days already. somemore all went missing at the same time.

did they received orders from higher authority not to participate in this forum:confused:

convention .... closed door binya ....:cool:

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.php

Hello i am clearing my annual leave can? :oIo:

:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tink iz yr n appraisal la ...

during tis time, work very hard oso no count in kpi ... so, boh chap la ...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNB, clinton666 is a 12 year-old boy :biggrin::eek:

Not exactly. clinton666 was a 12 year-old girl. She died of complications from her sex-change op in Bangkok. The doctors, fearing lawsuits from her family, decided to blow up her remains with explosives. Poor clinton666. He/she was one of my favourite retarded gay dogs on SBF :(

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
When will GE take place? Am just concern what will happen to the economy after tat and anymore tax increases and as such that will hit my pocket.

Already as it is, money not enuff...haizzz...

SPCA took them in, not knowing their PAP credentials.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo:

damn irritating : The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yea lor, where are they?

So now the CSJ's doggies are happy!

:biggrin:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE coming.

i know a mat who wanted to book some event hall in cc for his wedding. cc told him cannot book now because need to reserve the hall in case of GE. but cc person-in-charge don't know when is it. just that he has been instructed to standby the venue for GE.