• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

famiLEE LEegime Ministerial Pay-Cut & Donations are still Punishable Corruptions

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was the initial message, when Teck Siong wasn't even able to tell me that date was 100% confirmed. I forwarded those emailed contacts to him.

Later when Amy came, Teck Siong gave me he h/p number, and it was emailed back to those who indicated interest. That was the time nearer to the actual dinner & RP want to collect money. I won't collect any money so I forwarded the contacts. I also booked my own table so that those who are very very last mininute after RP close their bookings can come to my table.

It is in your own msg here that you were out to collect a bunch of craps against me to post, all distorted by you, mixed with fabrications.

Don't waste my time, I am not interested to argue nor dig out those businesses.

Uncle y u bothering urself with a siao kia?:confused:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was the initial message, when Teck Siong wasn't even able to tell me that date was 100% confirmed. I forwarded those emailed contacts to him.

Don't waste my time, I am not interested to argue nor dig out those businesses.

Looks like you have been cornered. The version that you earlier provided is not true.

So obviously you got the details of those who were keen to attend. I am sure it would not be PAP members. Use your common sense. Obviously the intelligence service would like to know the names, email and handphone.

Any political party will always vet its membership for this very reason. I remember that WP caught the PAP off guard with their manifesto release date which made Ng Eng Hen look like a fool. Obviously they are able to keep things secret.

Now you know why I keep telling you that your style damages everyone that you touch. It is really not fair on others.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you have been cornered. The version that you earlier provided is not true.

So obviously you got the details of those who were keen to attend. I am sure it would not be PAP members. Use your common sense. Obviously the intelligence service would like to know the names, email and handphone.

Any political party will always vet its membership for this very reason. I remember that WP caught the PAP off guard with their manifesto release date which made Ng Eng Hen look like a fool. Obviously they are able to keep things secret.

Now you know why I keep telling you that your style damages everyone that you touch. It is really not fair on others.

ISD my foot lah! People openly go to RP dinner and donated funds to RP. So what?

Those who are scared just don't have to come. There are enough Singaporeans these days who are no so chicken any more.

ISD came and film the entire dinner any way, I saw the dogs, and I filmed them also :biggrin::cool:. See who is more afraid to be filmed.

ISD dogs :oIo::oIo::oIo:up your ass!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
People openly go to RP dinner and donated funds to RP. So what?
So at the door, you had to show your IC, provide email and handphone no. ?

I believe that you do not want to commit to any party or even form a party is to allow you to "volunteer" at many political parties events and discussions as possible.

By the way, you need to stop telling lies. First the Indian temple, now this.