• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he is...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he i

Another pathetic attempt by the PAP ib loser to insult and confused people's intelligence.

Fuck your mother Chee buy. Did you forget to offer your mother's vagina to your PAP master today?

You mean you have been offering your mother's old cunt to UMNO for screwing? Good for her.

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 127

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Exposed : PAP IB revealed. He PM me to form an alliance in Jan 14!! See who he i

So quite past 2 hours must be like me having dinner

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I may not agree with revealing PMs, but people like Yellowarse should see this. They think everyone who hits the main opposition is pro-opposition and does so out of disillusionment. Instead, there is obviously a plot here to serve a purpose beneficial to PAP.

I have known about these tactics since the days of the old Delphi forum.

The dirty tactics of the pap 50 cent brigade are no mystery once u spot how they operate.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

That's the famous Lian He Ben Ji Claypot Rice in our Chinatown 335 Smith Street #02-198/199

thunderstorm now...becareful u sink in the drain :oIo::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jiu hu kia, you support kee lanjiao? Singapore political parties got nothing to do with you.

You are jiu hu kia and we all know that you offer your whole family arse to UMNO to screw.

Support your UMNO or MCA lah!

Fuck your mother Chee buy... Your PAP master wants your wife Chee buy too. If not, you can't get your salary.

Checking out protest har.. So scare of protest har... Then go and cover your PAP master 's eye with your mother and wife Chee buy so they can't see it.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Fuck your mother Chee buy... Your PAP master wants your wife Chee buy too. If not, you can't get your salary.

Chee "buy" is what? PAP got buy chee bye one ah? :biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello 69, am I your friend?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Checking out protest har.. So scare of protest har... Then go and cover your PAP master 's eye with your mother and wife Chee buy so they can't see it.

UMNO screw your whole family since 1949!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chee "buy" is what? PAP got buy chee bye one ah? :biggrin:

Because UMNO BUY his mother old Chee bye and he sells the old Chee bye to UMNO.